What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVII - The Cartereaganbush League: Scoobus beats Sammy in the Wis Series (6 Viewers)

Nerd unrelaxing here. Who's left? Seriously let just get this going boys. If y'all are to old, frail, and/or tech unable, we can help you load your team.

:coffee:

Guess he's getting patient in his old age. Of course when we are talking @Koya it's all extremely relative :shrug:  

Nerd unrelaxing here. Who's left? Seriously let just get this going boys. If y'all are to old, frail, and/or tech unable, we can help you load your team.

:coffee:
@Kraft... - Yes, but it's all relative.

We all have our limits.  Especially with no SimLive.  No age will ever dampen the pain of that loss.

Seeing as we have three teams yet to load after a full work week, not sure you gonna get to find out. 
Relax. It's always Dr.D or myself being the last ones to load a team.

To quote Willy Wonka, "The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

let’s get 2 guys to use alternate emails for free teams and load the stragglers.  i’ll use 1, we need one more.  who haven’t entered their teams so i know who to draft?

We still need something to be done with divisions.  I know we have done by groups of 4 on draft order in past, but if we're doing something creative we should do it soon so it doesn't slow down Eephus starting the league.

I've added a Roster Verification page to the draft sheet.  The left columns show the rosters from WIS and the draft sheet rosters are on the right.  Both have been sorted by year to simplify eyeballing.

I'll error check later but I've done enough for now.

We still need something to be done with divisions.  I know we have done by groups of 4 on draft order in past, but if we're doing something creative we should do it soon so it doesn't slow down Eephus starting the league.
Rank winning % of managers 1-24 and divvy them up right down the line. #managersmatter

What’s the plan for leeeeeg realignment folks? Let’s get this going now that Covid is but a long lost memory.

NV        Felipe Alou
SNC        Sparky Anderson
Spartans Rule    Lee Elia
Greco        Alex Grammas
------------------------------
HellToupee    Whitey Herzog
FDAS        **** Howser
Koya        Davey Johnson
DougB        Tom Kelly
Dr. Detroit    Rene Lachemann
RnR        Tony LaRussa
Hoos        Tommy Lasorda
jfranco77    Jim Leyland
cheese        Billy Martin
Sammy        Jack McKeon
Kraft        Joe Morgan
D-Tank/Tre 2    Lou Piniella
-------------------------------
Scoobus        Doug Rader
Dungeon Master    Red Schoendienst.
Eephus        Moose Stubing
Chem X        Ted Turner
-------------------------------
Bogart        Bobby Valentine
Rodg12        Earl Weaver
Tre        **** Williams
moops        Don Zimmer

There's a quick alphabetical list by manager, honestly though who cares, just start the league!

HellToupee    Whitey Herzog
FDAS        **** Howser
Koya        Davey Johnson
DougB        Tom Kelly

Dr. Detroit    Rene Lachemann
RnR        Tony LaRussa
Hoos        Tommy Lasorda
jfranco77    Jim Leyland

Which division wins the managerial battle royale here? Much love for LaRussa and Lasorda ... but the blue division loses WS rings in the sofa cushions -- and doesn't miss 'em.

I’m such a :nerd:  

I thought the original suggestions of divisions by manager mean the WIS records of us, the coach/owners. 😭

I was like, not everyone’s even played WIS yet? 

🤦🏻‍♂️ 

@the moops has the wrong year for Joe Nolan.   It should be 1980 instead of 1981.

It's not a huge difference although 1981 is definitely better.  I was going to cut him some slack but he screwed me over with those damn twos so we're all going to wait until he fixes his roster.

@the moops has the wrong year for Joe Nolan.   It should be 1980 instead of 1981.

It's not a huge difference although 1981 is definitely better.  I was going to cut him some slack but he screwed me over with those damn twos so we're all going to wait until he fixes his roster.
Fake news

Using the original draft order as the baseline for the dice rolls.

Rolling 25 d100s and applying them to the baseline.

DIVISIONS

99        FDAS
91        moops
90        Scoobus
84        Spartans Rule

81        Eephus
76        Chem X
72        Tre
66        Bogart

62        HellToupee
59        NV
58        D-Tank/Tre 2
55        RnR

50        Rodg12
50        DougB
37        Koya
37        jfranco77

36        Kraft
35        Greco
30        Hoos
27        Sammy

19        Dr. Detroit
15        cheese
11        SNC
7        Dungeon Master

Thankfully both sets of doubles fell within the same division so no re-rolls were necessary.

Looks like @Doug B and I were destined to be division mates... without known much about the actual rolls and stuff, Id expect this to be a pretty darn competitive division.

Looks like @Doug B and I were destined to be division mates... without known much about the actual rolls and stuff, Id expect this to be a pretty darn competitive division.
50        Rodg12
50        DougB
37        Koya
37        jfranco77

Jeebus ... this is the Kumite Division  :boxing: :gang1: :boxing: :ph34r: :boxing: :gang2: :boxing: :pirate: :boxing:

Users who are viewing this thread