Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
TheBottomLine

Post Your 2020 Rookie Drafts

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I took Edwards early at 2.07 thanks to general advice from @Hankmoodyand haven't looked back. I should not have taken Mims at 2.04 and that's a lament right now. I should have filled need at LB. But nobody is alone reaching half a round for Edwards. I did that in May when I became convinced his advanced college numbers were too good to pass up.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I see you took him at 1.10. That's a believer. I'm not sure I'd spend that much capital, but to each his own. You gotta get who you want or it might not come back around. Especially now that he might be starting for T. Williams (who has a torn labrum).

I picked Gandy-Golden at 3.06 over McFarland when Gandy-Golden would have likely fallen to my 4.01 and I could have picked him there. I'm not ruing that one yet, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Oh, I see you took him at 1.10. That's a believer. I'm not sure I'd spend that much capital, but to each his own. You gotta get who you want or it might not come back around. Especially now that he might be starting for T. Williams (who has a torn labrum).

I picked Gandy-Golden at 3.06 over McFarland when Gandy-Golden would have likely fallen to my 4.01 and I could have picked him there. I'm not ruing that one yet, either. 

Imo Edwards was pushing Williams off the field as soon as the first game. Edwards has been running as the starting X receiver this entire training camp because Tyrell Williams was hurt. Now this new injury opens up everything for him week 1. 

Edited by Milkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 8:26 AM, Milkman said:

6 point all TD PPR Dynasty (8th year)

Start QRRWWWTFKD

1.01 - CEH

1.02 - Taylor 

1.03 - Dobbins 

1.04 - Jeudy 

1.05 - Swift

1.06 - Lamb

1.07 - Akers

1.08 - Reagor

1.09 - Jefferson 

1.10 - Edwards

1.11 - Ruggs

1.12 - Higgins 

2.01 - Gibson 

2.02 - Dillion

2.03 - Moss

2.04 - Burrow

2.05 - Kelley

2.06 - Aiyuk

2.07 - Pittman 

2.08 - Tua

2.09 - Vaughn 

2.10 - Mims

2.11 - Shenualt

2.12 - Claypool 

I'll update later.

 

updated through the 2nd

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Milkman said:

updated through the 2nd

Thanks for the update.  It is always interesting to survey these drafts with an eye toward trends vs. outliers.  I wonder if Aiyuk's recent injury prompted him to fall to the mid 2nd, and is that something others are seeing in recent drafts?  Edwards' stock appears to be rising quickly.  Shenault falling to the end of Round 2 also surprises me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, socrates said:

Thanks for the update.  It is always interesting to survey these drafts with an eye toward trends vs. outliers.  I wonder if Aiyuk's recent injury prompted him to fall to the mid 2nd, and is that something others are seeing in recent drafts?  Edwards' stock appears to be rising quickly.  Shenault falling to the end of Round 2 also surprises me.

Edwards is my pick. I have been high on him all summer. He probably would have gone in the 2nd if I hadn't drafted him. 

Edited by Milkman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2020 at 2:54 PM, steelers1080 said:

Half-PPR, in progress

  1. CEH
  2. Taylor
  3. Ceedee
  4. Dobbins
  5. Swift
  6. Jeudy
  7. Akers
  8. Dillon
  9. Raegor
  10. Ruggs III
  11. Jefferson
  12. Aiyuk
  13. Higgins
  14. Pittman Jr
  15. Burrow
  16. Vaughn
  17. Antonio Gibson
  18. Shenault Jr
  19. Gronk (was a FA)
  20. Mims
  21. Zack Moss
  22. DeeJay Dallas
  23. Duvernay
  24. McFarland 
  25. Kmet
  26. Edwards
  27. Claypool
  28. Tua
  29. Darrynton
  30. Asiasi
  31. Hamler
  32. Perine

I wonder if Vaughn is still going this high.  I am guessing in most leagues, he is behind Gibson and Moss, based on camp reports.

Edit to Add:  I usually disregard how QBs are drafted in rookie drafts, since it varies so widely based both on rules and on league tendencies, but the gap here between Burrow and Tua surprises me some.  I have gone back and forth on where to position them in my rookie rankings, and I have Burrow ranked ahead of Tua, but the gap is minimal for me.  Perhaps I am overrating Tua?

Edited by socrates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna say "Dillon fell that far?" but he was eighth. Holy smoke that's early. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockaction said:

I was gonna say "Dillon fell that far?" but he was eighth. Holy smoke that's early. 

1.08 is high for Dillon. I’m big on him but wouldn’t touch until 1.11-1.12

2nd round is such juicy draft capital for an RB

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rockaction said:

I was gonna say "Dillon fell that far?" but he was eighth. Holy smoke that's early. 

I overlooked that.  I am a fan of Dillon myself, but as a second rounder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love to see more of these.  I've been trying to figure out my targets, especially for the later rounds.  My head's being twisted into a pretzel....I have a pretzel in my head!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Is Claypool your pick in the 2nd?

No I only had one draft pick in this draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 point all TD PPR Dynasty (8th year)

Start QRRWWWTFKD

1.01 - CEH

1.02 - Taylor 

1.03 - Dobbins 

1.04 - Jeudy 

1.05 - Swift

1.06 - Lamb

1.07 - Akers

1.08 - Reagor

1.09 - Jefferson 

1.10 - Edwards

1.11 - Ruggs

1.12 - Higgins 

2.01 - Gibson 

2.02 - Dillion

2.03 - Moss

2.04 - Burrow

2.05 - Kelley

2.06 - Aiyuk

2.07 - Pittman 

2.08 - Tua

2.09 - Vaughn 

2.10 - Mims

2.11 - Shenualt

2.12 - Claypool 

3.01 - Evans

3.02 - McFarland 

3.03 - Hurst

3.04 - Kmet

3.05 - Troutman

3.06 - Duvernay

3.07 - Jefferson 

3.08 - Perine

3.09 - Hamler

3.10 - Gandy-Golden 

3.11 - Armistead

3.12 - Reed

The entire draft.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Milkman said:

3.07 - Jefferson 

This is a recent draft?

Edited by cloppbeast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:
9 hours ago, Milkman said:

3.07 - Jefferson 

This is a recent draft?

Van Jefferson? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had a TO recently so I did two during August if  anyone cares, all my re-drafts were this weekend so maybe not:

https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2020/options?L=13397&O=17

my haul:

Chase Claypool 2.11

Gab Davis - 4.01

Donovan People Jones - 4 .07

 

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2020/options?L=42272&O=17

my Haul:

henry Ruggs -2.01

Bandon Aiyuk - 2.03

Laviska Shenault - 2.10

A. Golden-Gandy -  4.07

Kir Merrit - 5.12 -

 

Let me know if the links don't work and Ill post the complete drafts.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

12 team PPR  ongoing slow draft.   Will update periodically.  

1- CEH

2-Dobbins

3-Jonathan Taylor

4- Ceedee Lamb

5-Jerry Jeudy

6- Michael Pittman

7- Cam Akers

8- DeAndre Swift

9- Jalen Reagor

10- Justin Jefferson (my pick)

11- Henry Ruggs

12- Zach Moss

13- Joe Burrow

14- Tee Higgins

15- Brandon Aiyuk

16- Antonio Gibson

17- Van Jefferson

18- Joe Reed

19- Cole Kmet

20- Aj Dillon

21- Chase Young ( it's not quite full ADP scoring)

22- Leviska Shenault

23- Denzel Mims

24- Tua

25- Bryan Edward's

26- Chase Claypool

27- Devin duvernay

28- Anthony McFarland

29- Devin Asiasi

30- Patrick queen

31- Isiah Simmons

32- Keshawn Vaughn

33- Adam Trautman

34- Antoine Winfield

35- Quintez Cephus

36- Dalton Keene

37- Joshua Kelley

38- Deejay Dallas

 

 

 

Edited by ghostguy123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 40, with IDP

1	Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB (R)
2	Lamb, CeeDee DAL WR (R)
3	Taylor, Jonathan IND RB (R)
4	Dobbins, J.K. BAL RB (R)
5	Akers, Cam LAR RB (R)
6	Swift, D'Andre DET RB (R)
7	Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR (R)
8	Reagor, Jalen PHI WR (R)
9	Ruggs, Henry LVR WR (R)
10	Jefferson, Justin MIN WR (R)
11	Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR (R)
12	Higgins, Tee CIN WR
13	 Moss, Zack BUF RB (R)
14	Pittman, Michael IND WR (R)
15	 Gibson, Antonio WAS RB (R)
16	Mims, Denzel NYJ WR (R)
17	Chase Young DL
18	Joe Burrow, QB
19	 Edwards, Bryan LVR WR ®
20	Patrick Queen, LB BAL
21	Claypool, Chase PIT WR (R)
22	Shenault, Laviska JAC WR (R)
23	Hayden Hurst, TE ATL
24	Isaiah Simmons, LB Ari
25	Kenneth Murray, LB LAC
26	Anthony McFarland JR
27	AJ Dillon
28	Keyshawn Vaughn
29	Van Jefferson, WR LAR
30	Tyler Higbee, TE LA
31	Logan Wilson, LB CIN
32	Hamler, KJ DEN WR ® DND
33	Lynn Bowden Jr
34	 Duvernay, Devin BAL WR (R)
35	Evans, Darrynton TEN RB (R)
36	Tua Tagovailoa
37	Ito Smith, RB
38	willie gay
39	Joshua Kelley RB SD
40	Malik Harrison LB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The only major steal for me in my standard 12 team was Edwards at 3.03. 
 

Jonathan Taylor(1.02)

Justin Jeffersen(2.02)

Justin Herbert(3.02)

Bryan Edwards(3.03)

Edited by Blackbear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2020 at 3:57 PM, rockaction said:

I took Edwards early at 2.07 thanks to general advice from @Hankmoodyand haven't looked back. I should not have taken Mims at 2.04 and that's a lament right now. I should have filled need at LB. But nobody is alone reaching half a round for Edwards. I did that in May when I became convinced his advanced college numbers were too good to pass up.

I also took Mims over Edwards at 2.04.  I regretted it instantly and wound up trading for Edwards later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team Dynasty PPR

1.1    Clyde Edwards-Helaire    KAN    RB
1.2    Jonathan Taylor    IND    RB
1.3    J.K. Dobbins    BAL    RB
1.4    D'Andre Swift    DET    RB
1.5    Cam Akers    LAR    RB
1.6    CeeDee Lamb    DAL    WR
1.7    Jerry Jeudy    DEN    WR
1.8    Jalen Reagor    PHI    WR
1.9    Antonio Gibson    WAS    RB
1.10    Henry Ruggs III    LV    WR


2.1    Tee Higgins    CIN    WR
2.2    Joe Burrow    CIN    QB
2.3    Justin Jefferson    MIN    WR
2.4    Ke'Shawn Vaughn    TAM    RB
2.5    Brandon Aiyuk    SFO    WR
2.6    Zack Moss    BUF    RB
2.7    Michael Pittman Jr.    IND    WR
2.8    Tua Tagovailoa    MIA    QB
2.9    AJ Dillon    GNB    RB
2.10    Laviska Shenault Jr.    JAC    WR


3.1    Denzel Mims    NYJ    WR
3.2    Van Jefferson    LAR    WR
3.3    Bryan Edwards    LV    WR
3.4    Will Dissly    SEA    TE
3.5    Benny Snell Jr.    PIT    RB
3.6    Chase Claypool    PIT    WR
3.7    Darrynton Evans    TEN    RB
3.8    Anthony McFarland Jr.    PIT    RB
3.9    Justin Jackson    LAC    RB
3.10    Joshua Kelley    LAC    RB


4.1    Quintez Cephus    DET    WR
4.2    Blake Jarwin    DAL    TE
4.3    Justin Herbert    LAC    QB
4.4    Cole Kmet    CHI    TE
4.5    Los Angeles Rams    LAR    Def/ST
4.6    Darrel Williams    KAN    RB
4.7    Lynn Bowden Jr.    LV    RB
4.8    KJ Hamler    DEN    WR
4.9    Antonio Gandy-Golden    WAS    WR
4.10    Adam Trautman    NOR    TE


5.1    Robbie Gould    SFO    K
5.2    Zane Gonzalez    ARI    K
5.3    Baltimore Ravens    BAL    Def/ST
5.4    Matt Gay    TAM    K
5.6    Kansas City Chiefs    KAN    Def/ST
5.7    Younghoe Koo    ATL    K
5.8    Allen Lazard    GNB    WR
5.9    New Orleans Saints    NOR    Def/ST
5.10    Tennessee Titans    TEN    Def/ST

(Most rosters full, so limited drafting after 5th Round)
6.5    Devonta Freeman    ATL    RB
6.6    Chris Boswell    PIT    K
6.9    Joey Slye    CAR    K
6.10    Adrian Killins Jr.    PHI    RB
7.5    Jamaal Williams    GNB    RB
7.10    Dan Bailey    MIN    K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, socrates said:

10 Team Dynasty PPR

1.1    Clyde Edwards-Helaire    KAN    RB
1.2    Jonathan Taylor    IND    RB
1.3    J.K. Dobbins    BAL    RB
1.4    D'Andre Swift    DET    RB
1.5    Cam Akers    LAR    RB
1.6    CeeDee Lamb    DAL    WR
1.7    Jerry Jeudy    DEN    WR
1.8    Jalen Reagor    PHI    WR
1.9    Antonio Gibson    WAS    RB
1.10    Henry Ruggs III    LV    WR


2.1    Tee Higgins    CIN    WR
2.2    Joe Burrow    CIN    QB
2.3    Justin Jefferson    MIN    WR
2.4    Ke'Shawn Vaughn    TAM    RB
2.5    Brandon Aiyuk    SFO    WR
2.6    Zack Moss    BUF    RB
2.7    Michael Pittman Jr.    IND    WR
2.8    Tua Tagovailoa    MIA    QB
2.9    AJ Dillon    GNB    RB
2.10    Laviska Shenault Jr.    JAC    WR


3.1    Denzel Mims    NYJ    WR
3.2    Van Jefferson    LAR    WR
3.3    Bryan Edwards    LV    WR
3.4    Will Dissly    SEA    TE
3.5    Benny Snell Jr.    PIT    RB
3.6    Chase Claypool    PIT    WR
3.7    Darrynton Evans    TEN    RB
3.8    Anthony McFarland Jr.    PIT    RB
3.9    Justin Jackson    LAC    RB
3.10    Joshua Kelley    LAC    RB


4.1    Quintez Cephus    DET    WR
4.2    Blake Jarwin    DAL    TE
4.3    Justin Herbert    LAC    QB
4.4    Cole Kmet    CHI    TE
4.5    Los Angeles Rams    LAR    Def/ST
4.6    Darrel Williams    KAN    RB
4.7    Lynn Bowden Jr.    LV    RB
4.8    KJ Hamler    DEN    WR
4.9    Antonio Gandy-Golden    WAS    WR
4.10    Adam Trautman    NOR    TE


5.1    Robbie Gould    SFO    K
5.2    Zane Gonzalez    ARI    K
5.3    Baltimore Ravens    BAL    Def/ST
5.4    Matt Gay    TAM    K
5.6    Kansas City Chiefs    KAN    Def/ST
5.7    Younghoe Koo    ATL    K
5.8    Allen Lazard    GNB    WR
5.9    New Orleans Saints    NOR    Def/ST
5.10    Tennessee Titans    TEN    Def/ST

(Most rosters full, so limited drafting after 5th Round)
6.5    Devonta Freeman    ATL    RB
6.6    Chris Boswell    PIT    K
6.9    Joey Slye    CAR    K
6.10    Adrian Killins Jr.    PHI    RB
7.5    Jamaal Williams    GNB    RB
7.10    Dan Bailey    MIN    K

I'll take the 3rd round over the 2nd round. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Milkman said:

I'll take the 3rd round over the 2nd round. 

Due to a prior trade, I lacked a pick in the third round, but I was happy to land Brandon Aiyuk in the second.  You are right that the third round is loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on who is available, but in my experience, any time you go and get 'your guy' after the first 7-8 picks of the first round you're justified.  If he's the guy you want, go get him.  He won't make it back to you at 3.01.

With Tyrell on IR and the buzz he's getting, I wouldn't give you grief about it for sure. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Having a hard time picking the BPA for 2.01 if most of Edwards, Reagor, Aiyuk, J. Jefferson, Gibson & Pittman are still there.

For me it would be Gibson, Reagor, Jefferson, Edwards, Pittman, Aiyuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 4:53 PM, socrates said:

I wonder if Vaughn is still going this high.  I am guessing in most leagues, he is behind Gibson and Moss, based on camp reports.

Edit to Add:  I usually disregard how QBs are drafted in rookie drafts, since it varies so widely based both on rules and on league tendencies, but the gap here between Burrow and Tua surprises me some.  I have gone back and forth on where to position them in my rookie rankings, and I have Burrow ranked ahead of Tua, but the gap is minimal for me.  Perhaps I am overrating Tua?

Vaughn went 32nd in my draft.  I had pick 31 and traded it so I kick myself now.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 4:53 PM, socrates said:

Edit to Add:  I usually disregard how QBs are drafted in rookie drafts, since it varies so widely based both on rules and on league tendencies, but the gap here between Burrow and Tua surprises me some.  I have gone back and forth on where to position them in my rookie rankings, and I have Burrow ranked ahead of Tua, but the gap is minimal for me.  Perhaps I am overrating Tua?

Burrow and Herbert both went ahead of Tua in my league. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Having a hard time picking the BPA for 2.01 if most of Edwards, Aiyuk, J. Jefferson, Gibson & Pittman are still there.

I assume this is for dynasty.

Reagor:  He is out a few weeks with a shoulder injury, but I still believe he rises to the top of this list of players sooner rather than later.  For dynasty, he still belongs atop this list.

J. Jefferson:  I labored over the decision to rank Jefferson ahead of Aiyuk.  The reports out of Vikings' camp have not been glowing for Jefferson, but it is still early, and I love Jefferson's potential fit in the Vikings' offense.

Aiyuk:  Prior to a being sidelined with a hamstring injury, Aiyuk was the talk of 49ers' camp.  He is the real deal, and he should return soon.

Gibson:  Gibson is still a raw prospect at RB, but Washington seems intent to get him involved.  By all reports, Gibson looks the part so far.  He is rapidly ascending rookie draft boards, but I am not ready to take Gibson ahead of Reagor, Jefferson or Aiyuk.  Yet.

Pittman:  It may take Pittman some time to break through for the Colts, but I would not worry too much at this point about the reports of drops.  Pittman would have been a first rounder in a typical wide receiver class.

Edwards:  I am not especially comfortable putting Edwards at the bottom of this list, but this is still the Raiders, and it is still the success of Derek Carr that Edwards' fortunes are tied to.  Edwards should still find success in Las Vegas, and I rank him highly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team .5 PPR league with IDP.  Start 1qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (non QB)

round 1

1. Edwards-Helaire 

2. J Taylor (Me)

3. Dobbins

4. Swift

5. Akers

6. Gibson

7. Lamb

8. Jeudy

9. Chase Young

10. Zach Moss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, heckmanm said:

Burrow and Herbert both went ahead of Tua in my league. 

Interesting.  I rank Burrow as the clear top rookie passer, but I am not completely sold on Herbert.  Herbert never had the weapons at Oregon that either Burrow or Tua enjoyed at LSU and Alabama, and I try to keep that in mind.  I love the opportunity for Herbert, but his delivery is slow and his footwork is questionable.  That is not a good recipe for rookie success, especially playing behind a rebuilt line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, neal cassady said:

10 team .5 PPR league with IDP.  Start 1qb, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (non QB)

round 1

1. Edwards-Helaire 

2. J Taylor (Me)

3. Dobbins

4. Swift

5. Akers

6. Gibson

7. Lamb

8. Jeudy

9. Chase Young

10. Zach Moss

😲  Gibson ahead of Lamb and Jeudy?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 2

1. Burrow

2. Pittman (Me)

3. Jefferson

4. Dillon (Me)

5. Ruggs

6. Herbert

7. Vaughn

8. Aiyuk 

9. Isaiah Simmons

10. Tua

3.1. Patrick Queen

3.2. Bryan Edwards (Me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, neal cassady said:

Round 2

1. Burrow

2. Pittman (Me)

3. Jefferson

4. Dillon (Me)

5. Ruggs

6. Herbert

7. Vaughn

8. Aiyuk 

9. Isaiah Simmons

10. Tua

3.1. Patrick Queen

3.2. Bryan Edwards (Me)

wow on the Qb's that early (especially Herbert)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, djmich said:

wow on the Qb's that early (especially Herbert)

The guy that took Burrow has Cam Newton, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Andy Dalton, so he needed some help there.  Was surprised by Herbert though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, neal cassady said:

Round 2

1. Burrow

2. Pittman (Me)

3. Jefferson

4. Dillon (Me)

5. Ruggs

6. Herbert

7. Vaughn

8. Aiyuk 

9. Isaiah Simmons

10. Tua

3.1. Patrick Queen

3.2. Bryan Edwards (Me)

Killed that round. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Reagor & J. Jefferson were gone so I went Aiyuk over Higgins, Pittman, Gibson & Edwards. I doubt any of them will be there at 3.01. Oh well, I can try to trade for em later

As a fellow Aiyuk dynasty owner, I welcome you!  It seems unlikely any of those make it back around to you, but this is such a deep class.  At receiver, you could see Edwards get back to you, or perhaps Shenault, Van Jefferson, Mims or Claypool fall to you at 3.01, and there are some quality RBs who could be there, as well.  I love the second and third rounds in rookie drafts this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hispeedthinmint said:

1.01 RB KC Clyde Edwards-Helaire

1.02 RB IND Jonathan Taylor

1.03 WR DAL CeeDee Lamb

1.04 WR DEN Jerry Jeudy

1.05 RB BAL JK Dobbins

1.06 WR LVR Henry Ruggs

1.07 RB LAR Cam Akers

1.08 RB DET D'Andre Swift

1.09 QB CIN Joe Burrow

1.10 WR PHI Jalen Reagor

1.11 QB MIA Tua Tagovailoa

1.12 WR MIN Justin Jefferson

2.01 WR SF Brandon Aiyuk

2.02 WR CIN Tee Higgins

2.03 RB WASH Antonio Gibson

2.04 RB BUF Zack Moss

2.05 RB GB AJ Dillon

2.06 WR IND Michael Pittman

2.07 WR JAX Laviska Shenault

2.08 WR NYJ Denzel Mims

2.09 WR DEN KJ Hamler

Probably too high for the QBs in a start 1 QB league.  I would have taken Pittman over Dillion, Moss, and Gibson.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, forbidden doughnut said:

Where are you guys in rookie/FA drafts seeing Ozigbo go?

We are at pick 48 and he’s still available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2020 at 1:31 PM, hispeedthinmint said:

Gibson 1st? How come?

AP just cut. So Gibson stock is even higher. Middle to late first now probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hispeedthinmint said:

We can all always pat ourselves on the back days later when something like that happens, but he was not cut at the time lol

I know, just pointing out his stock is higher now. So my advice aged well. BTW, Faust posted articles indicating his reps with first team and how impressive he was. I wouldn’t have anticipated cutting AP. But it is clear Rivera didn’t want to have confusion in front of Gibson. Definition of a complete package at rb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blackbear said:

I know, just pointing out his stock is higher now. So my advice aged well. BTW, Faust posted articles indicating his reps with first team and how impressive he was. I wouldn’t have anticipated cutting AP. But it is clear Rivera didn’t want to have confusion in front of Gibson. Definition of a complete package at rb. 

I love Gibson as much as the next guy, but last season he had 33 carries in 14 games. Our definition of complete package RB is wildly different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Edgar said:

I love Gibson as much as the next guy, but last season he had 33 carries in 14 games. Our definition of complete package RB is wildly different

I am referring to the ability to run with power and illusiveness but run routes like a wr. Lending itself to not only be a three down back, but one you can line up as wr to create mismatch against a lb. Like we see with CMC. 
 

Also he was primarily a wr at Memphis. On those 33 caries he averaged 11.2 ypc. 😳😳😳 4.39 at 230 pounds. 😳😳😳

He is a complete package in my book, but you don’t have to agree. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Blackbear said:

I am referring to the ability to run with power and illusiveness but run routes like a wr. Lending itself to not only be a three down back, but one you can line up as wr to create mismatch against a lb. Like we see with CMC. 
 

Also he was primarily a wr at Memphis. On those 33 caries he averaged 11.2 ypc. 😳😳😳 4.39 at 230 pounds. 😳😳😳

He is a complete package in my book, but you don’t have to agree. 😀

He had 44 career receptions to go along with his 33 career carries, so he’s hardly a receiver or a running back. We have to wonder why he’s been a career change of pace at a lousy school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Edgar said:

He had 44 career receptions to go along with his 33 career carries, so he’s hardly a receiver or a running back. We have to wonder why he’s been a career change of pace at a lousy school. 

Maybe you could ask the person that didn’t play him more after 11.2 ypc 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blackbear said:

Maybe you could ask the person that didn’t play him more after 11.2 ypc 🤔

33 carries is a tiny sample size and it’s a juicy system. Darrell Henderson played for Memphis and the two years prior had 344 carries for 3063 yards (8.9 per carry). 
 

Gibson has a great opportunity in front of him with Football Team. Let’s see if he can transform from college change of pace to NFL star

Edited by Edgar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.