What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CMC value (1 Viewer)

Rushyyz300

Footballguy
I have insulted the owner of CMC.  His starting RB  tandem is CMC and Hunt. His RB depth is Ty  Montgomery  Jordan Wilkins and Bryce Love. I offered him Chubb, David Montgomery  Jeudy and a 2012 2st rd pick. My other RBs are Aaron Jones, CEH, Akers and Sanders. I feel my offer is fair maybe could afford to give up more but not sure I want to. However, he was extremely offered and went on a rant. Am I wrong. Did i lowball him. Or is my offer fair? 

Last edited by a moderator:
to me, the offer is okay, but I probably would pass on it.  This makes no difference on the offer, but how many teams?  You have a solid group of RBs...  

Rushyyz300 said:
I have insulted the owner of CMC.  His starting RB  tandem is CMC and Hunt. His RB depth is Ty  Montgomery  Jordan Wilkins and Bryce Love. I offered him Chubb, David Montgomery  Jeudy and a 2012 2st rd pick. My other RBs are Aaron Jones, CEH, Akers and Sanders. I feel my offer is fair maybe could afford to give up more but not sure I want to. However, he was extremely offered and went on a rant. Am I wrong. Did i lowball him. Or is my offer fair? 
This is a total low ball offer because you are offering up a pick from 8 years ago.  That guy may not even be in the league anymore.  Nice idea to try and slide that by the guy but he caught your red handed....ahhahaa

This is a fair offer but depending on what else he has it may not make a lot of sense.  If he is in a win now mode and thinks that Hunt will be 50-50 with Chubb then Chubb's value takes a big hit and it doesn't really replace CMC for him.  Montgomery is also polarizing as some think he is good and other's don't.  He seems to be valued all over the place.  Rookie WR's are a crap shoot a lot of the time.  Some don't place a high value there and then you aren't offering up a 1st rounder either.

If this guy is down on all the players offered (which could happen) I could see him thinking this is way off.  It's a slightly below market value but not insulting (other than the 2012 pick).

I wouldn't be insulted by the offer, but it probably isn't enough for me the pull the trigger, especially if I am playing to win now.

Users who are viewing this thread