What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (4 Viewers)

I disagree, I think Trump is pretty quick on his feet on the stage.  He destroyed the R field in the primary debates.  It was a thrashing, a first round knockout.  I voted for John Kasich but when watching those debates it was pretty easy to see he was making them look foolish on stage.  He gets you off balance then delivers the zinger.  You may disagree with the content/tactics but you can't argue with results.  He's got no real plan of going on a policy item line by line debate with Joe Biden.  There's no need to expect that.  His entire goal is going to be to make Joe Biden look as foolish as he can.
There is an argument to be made that stalking Hilary on the stage and rattling her cage in the 3rd debate won him the election. 

Watching this is just like watching Ric Flair and the 4 Horseman being interviewed back in the NWA days. 

I can’t believe this is what 1/2 of America thinks Presidential leadership looks like. It’s insane.   
I love Father Trump and was a Horseman guy

How long you gonna keep up the new to politics shtick?
I'll do my politics however I want. And you're not going to do a damn thing about it.

I've only been researching things for a couple months & was asking some questions.

What's your problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
So getting a little testy, but I haven't heard of one single fight, only words.

Only about 15 cops keeping a large group at bay. Looks like they have their young bucks in that platoon, LOL. Some big, athletic looking coppers.

It's going to be a miracle if we can keep this at bay. I think Tulsa might be one of the few places who could do it.

You can read.

I'm new to politics so I've never heard of after-birth abortion.

WTF?

Yeah, he said something about after-birth abortion.

Who all is for this?

Anyone know?

Haha.

Evidently, it's a thing. You have to be ####### kidding me.

Yeah, I'd say triggered might be the right word here.
As has been said in here 10,000 times by Trump supporters... This is the thread about the (poorly attended, massive failure, very disastrous) rally. 

I believe it IS rally talk.

I don't see an issue. What's the problem if I bring up something Trump said in the rally?

EVERYONE was discussing what he was saying.

Is it because it's a touchy subject?

It needs to get hammered, for sure.

Never heard of after-birth abortion.
You. Have. Never. Heard. Of. After. Birth. Abortion. Because. It. Doesn't. Exist. That would be murder. I have no flipping idea what Trump was saying about this tonight but can you do a little self-reflection, especially considering you claim to have not been paying attention for a long time, that this may be total and utter lies the president is spewing that for some reason you are falling for because you are too uninformed to think otherwise?

Not going to address anyone specifically (no need to), but thanks for the concern, guys (LOL). I think I'll do my own research, though.

Hillary supports it? I'm hearing even Governors like it.

It's an issue I've been meaning to dig into, anyway. Finding definite support for late-stage abortion just with a quick google search.

I may bring it up depending on Biden's stance & what I find out about the abortion issue, in general. You have to also think what'll happen if there's ever a Dem president again . People around here would be red-eyed pissed if late-stage abortion (or worse) was put into law.

Anyway, looks like Tulsa pulled it off. :props:

Not going to address anyone specifically (no need to), but thanks for the concern, guys (LOL). I think I'll do my own research, though.

It's an issue I've been meaning to dig into, anyway. Finding definite support for late-stage abortion just with a quick google search.

I may bring it up depending on Biden's stance & what I find out about the abortion issue, in general. You have to also think what'll happen if there's ever a Dem president again . People around here would be red-eyed pissed if late-stage abortion (or worse) was put into law.

Literally no person on the planet is going to support after birth abortion, since it's, you know, murder. Even late term abortion has very few supporters, and while I am strongly in support of alternatives to abortion, Trump has done so much wrong everywhere else that a candidate's stance on abortion, right now, doesn't even crack the top 10 of issues that we have going on.

Why are you now changing the narrative from after birth abortions to late-state abortions. I'm presuming Trump said something tonight about after birth abortions and  now that you know he was lying and that isn't something real or legal you are moving the goalposts. What else do you think he may have lied about tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread