What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Patterson is a stockholder.  Yang and Seethamraju haven't said much lately.  When was the last time a reputable scientist or doctor supported leronlimab?  It's been months without any traction in the scientific community.  A lot of you decided that leronlimab was a miracle drug for Covid before any results were released.   The M2M trial results are mediocre.  That has nothing to do with NP.
Implying a world class virologist isn't objective because he owns a few shares is naive and cynical.  You think he'd risk his reputation for a few bucks?  

And you're also wrong about no traction in the scientific community--papers confirming Dr. Patterson's MOA are being written all the time.  M2M results were great. 

Implying a world class virologist isn't objective because he owns a few shares is naive and cynical.  You think he'd risk his reputation for a few bucks?  

And you're also wrong about no traction in the scientific community--papers confirming Dr. Patterson's MOA are being written all the time.  M2M results were great. 
Is Patterson a world class virologist?  I know that he was the head of the Virology Dept at Stanford for 10 years.  That seems like a difficult position for a university to fill when the private sector pays millions.  His job at Stanford probably had a lot of administrative duties.

I don't trust that any major shareholder is objective.  Patterson never says anything bad about leronlimab.  He never expresses any doubt.  He is a salesman.  I want to hear the opinions of professors, scientists, and doctors with no financial relationship with CytoDyn.  We had a few like Yang, Montefiore group, the lady from Yale who supported leronlimab.  But that was months ago.  They have been mostly silent for a long time .  And no new, credible sources have popped up in the last couple of months.

The M2M trial results were not great.  Probably not even good.  Likely some marginal benefits.  But we don't really know because the results have been secret except for the best parts.  And the best parts aren't very impressive.  Not one credible doctor or scientist has said anything positive about the M2M trial with exception of CYDY shareholders.

Is Patterson a world class virologist?  I know that he was the head of the Virology Dept at Stanford for 10 years.  That seems like a difficult position for a university to fill when the private sector pays millions.  His job at Stanford probably had a lot of administrative duties.

I don't trust that any major shareholder is objective.  Patterson never says anything bad about leronlimab.  He never expresses any doubt.  He is a salesman.  I want to hear the opinions of professors, scientists, and doctors with no financial relationship with CytoDyn.  We had a few like Yang, Montefiore group, the lady from Yale who supported leronlimab.  But that was months ago.  They have been mostly silent for a long time .  And no new, credible sources have popped up in the last couple of months.

The M2M trial results were not great.  Probably not even good.  Likely some marginal benefits.  But we don't really know because the results have been secret except for the best parts.  And the best parts aren't very impressive.  Not one credible doctor or scientist has said anything positive about the M2M trial with exception of CYDY shareholders.
You're out of your element, Donny

Really?  Isn't Stanford one of the top rated universities in the US?  I'm pretty sure they don't let any Schlepp become the head of their department because they're good at "administration duties".

I think you will lose a lot of credibility with this statement.

This thread is weird on green days 
A week ago, HGEN and CYDY were about even in price. As of this moment, CYDY is 110% higher than HGEN. (down 47 cents to $2.00)

So the HGEN crowd has nothing better to do than come in here and bash CYDY.  :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
A week ago, HGEN and CYDY were about even in price. As of this moment, CYDY is 110% higher than HGEN. (down 47 cents to $2.00)

So the HGEN crowd has nothing better to do than come in here and bash CYDY.  :lmao:
I think he's lost all the "play" money he bragged about earning on that Swiss stock on HGEN and he's just trolling to bring everyone into his world. I mean, these guys come in trying to warn us all about the dangers of investing while investing in very similar risky biotech firms. Then it turns to straight out trolling and AF quoting. I mean it's obvious that they have vested interest in other things and are just trying to affirm their bets. It borderlines on sad when people just want to bad mouth something they don't even own to make themselves feel better. I'm a big guy. I sold off enough to make flat my worst case, but I do see the potential so I'm willing to take a risk.

My mind is changed, but I am going to wait until it drops back to $3 to sell.  

I took a big risk on this stock, and I should pay the price.  Can't go making a profit off something that clearly doesn't work.  So I will sit and wait until I lose my ###.

Hoping for more negative talk to reaffirm my decision.

No, HGEN stated today that they will not do interm analysis, and instead wait for the trial completion, which is expected to fill late September/early October then wait for outcomes. So while HGEN is currently ahead of Cytodyn in trial enrollment, Cytodyn’s 50% data will be available 5 to 6 weeks prior to HGEN’s. 

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I like HGEN, but it is a bit alarming that they didn't choose to take a look at their interim results. Did the company offer any explanation?  

Yang and Seethamraju haven't said much lately
I've had some correspondence with Otto over email and I think he's still pretty interested. He's been enrolling patients in the trial.  

He's pretty guarded in what he says but I said the same thing to him as you are saying here, that it seemed he was quiet.  He acknowledged that it was as much due to lack of media interest than anything else.

Dwayne Hoover said:
I've had some correspondence with Otto over email and I think he's still pretty interested. He's been enrolling patients in the trial.  

He's pretty guarded in what he says but I said the same thing to him as you are saying here, that it seemed he was quiet.  He acknowledged that it was as much due to lack of media interest than anything else.
This is mindblowing that $CYDY nerds (no offense to you DH) are e-mailing docs treating COVID patients and asking for updates on leronlimab.  Even crazier that they apparently respond.

What will be interesting to me is on the 14th, after they do their 1 for 5 split, CYDY could still be trading higher....  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It would have been good to sell HGEN today and get back in after the split.  The stock will go up to 11.25 and you will still have the same value, but I think it will start to go down drastically with no news.  Eventhough stock amount and price is the same value, the perception to new investors thinking of purchasing a flyer on an OTC stock is that the price will be too high.

I see it going down to $6.00 within a couple weeks without news.  And that's probably when it would be a decent time to buy.

It would have been good to sell HGEN today and get back in after the split.  The stock will go up to 11.25 and you will still have the same value, but I think it will start to go down drastically with no news.  Eventhough stock amount and price is the same value, the perception to new investors thinking of purchasing a flyer on an OTC stock is that the price will be too high.

I see it going down to $6.00 within a couple weeks without news.  And that's probably when it would be a decent time to buy.
I don't think it will be at 11.25 on the open on the 14th.  It closed today at 2.25, but there are 4 trading days for people to sell off, and they will.

I bet they are down to 1.50-1.75 by the time the RS goes into effect.  They open on the 14th at around 8 bucks.

I don't think it will be at 11.25 on the open on the 14th.  It closed today at 2.25, but there are 4 trading days for people to sell off, and they will.

I bet they are down to 1.50-1.75 by the time the RS goes into effect.  They open on the 14th at around 8 bucks.
You're probably right.  Either way, it would be a good move to sell and buy back in lower.

I like HGEN, but a 1-5 split seems extreme.
Yes.  It tells me they aren't confident in having a drug approved any time soon.  If a drug gets approved for any use, they are over $4 easy.  

I also read they are trying to add 18MM shares to their incentive plan to take it to 35MM total.  CYDY had people complaining about 25MM.

So, take those three things together and I don't see how this can be construed as good news at all. 

ETA: correction to HGEN incentive plan. 

Reverse splits don’t usually seem to work out too well. 
I thankfully don't own any HGEN, but I would guess they know this and the only reason they're doing it is for the Nasdaq uplist and they're hoping that will be more fruitful in the long-term than the reverse split will be damaging in the short term.  Not uncommon for reverse splits heading into uplisting.

Honestly when I read through the Nasdaq uplisting requirements I remember thinking I didn't see how either HGEN or CYDY come even close to meeting the requirements, but very possible I was misinterpreting something at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread