What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (9 Viewers)

I can’t remember, So did you sell off a portion? Were you happy about it?  Did you lock in some profits that you had regretted not locking in before?  
Sorry guys! Seeing it drop sucks because I do still own some but yes to all.

Just busting your balls brother.  Honestly glad you made some cash and hopefully we all walk away with some coin.   
No worries. After missing that peak, the paper losses of the big gains were tough. Watching it go under 3 sucked twice so getting above 5 was exciting. I’m not a day trader so I don’t take advantage of all the ups and downs.

What's the scoop on this damn thing. I'm still HODLing because of the reasons you cited a few weeks back but it's been painful as hell. 

You still feeling optimistic? 
Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder) I have only bought more.

I have spent a lot of time digging into this one and am still feeling really good about the fundamentals and leadership of the company. Have you reviewed their data, investor calls? At this point the risk vs. reward is looking crazy attractive to me. I still think there is a good chance HGEN is purchased within 6 months for about $15 before split adjustment. Just my opinion.

Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder)
But it is hard to argue with results and HGEN has not produced.  Today was good.  And I am optimistic about next week after the split.  But HGEN has nothing in similar with CYDY.  CYDY has a bunch of retail investors with faith.  CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  CYDY Truthers will give excuses.  HGEN has a bunch of non-retail investors that have been divesting.  HGEN needs actual good news.  All CYDY needs is another false promise.

But it is hard to argue with results and HGEN has not produced.  Today was good.  And I am optimistic about next week after the split.  But HGEN has nothing in similar with CYDY.  CYDY has a bunch of retail investors with faith.  CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  CYDY Truthers will give excuses.  HGEN has a bunch of non-retail investors that have been divesting.  HGEN needs actual good news.  All CYDY needs is another false promise.
100%. HGEN is a normal stock.

There will probably be a Netflix special about CYDY someday. 

Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder) I have only bought more.

I have spent a lot of time digging into this one and am still feeling really good about the fundamentals and leadership of the company. Have you reviewed their data, investor calls? At this point the risk vs. reward is looking crazy attractive to me. I still think there is a good chance HGEN is purchased within 6 months for about $15 before split adjustment. Just my opinion.
As always thank you for the input. I'll keep both hands on the bag. :lol:  

Is it as funny as selling two-thirds of your stocks for the exact reasons I gave while you attacked me for giving those reasons?
LOL, you gonna be OK? Honestly, you were being a bit of a #### trying to make people holding feel bad. All of us in here are big boys and understand the risks, we didn't need you acting like you were our guardian angel and like the other guy become a AF truther. I am glad I didn't listen to you because I got another $1.10 a share.

I sold because wanted to build up more cash as I have other things I'd rather invest in for the long term. It hit my $5 a share target and I was good with that since I sold before at $6.50. I got in at a $1 a share, so easier for me to be OK selling. The others holding aren't OK with getting out yet and that's fine for them too.

CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  
I don't think this is true. The stock is going sub $2, possibly sub $1 if the results from severe critical do not produce a winner.  

You really soured on this one though.  Not sure what the breaking point was but you were into it before.  

As always thank you for the input. I'll keep both hands on the bag. :lol:  
I think HGEN is worth a gamble but not sure why you believe in @whyatt this much.  The dude has quoted Fuerstein.  Since I've seen first hand that the Night King will outright lie for his angle, it's hard to put too much stock in a guy that trusts him.

I started looking at HGEN recently and they have NIH support, recent financing from a reputable source and FDA granted compassionate use. Also Mayo Clinic connections and the pairing up with SOC remdesivir  in a trial. Lower number of shares now. Lots I dont know about it. With recent price plummet may be a good time to enter. 

Anything else you would add about HGEN?

I became leery of CYDY which is a hard place to be when you want everyone here to do well.

I started looking at HGEN recently and they have NIH support, recent financing from a reputable source and FDA granted compassionate use. Also Mayo Clinic connections and the pairing up with SOC remdesivir  in a trial. Lower number of shares now. Lots I dont know about it. With recent price plummet may be a good time to enter. 

Anything else you would add about HGEN?

I became leery of CYDY which is a hard place to be when you want everyone here to do well.
That’s a good start and I agree with all this. Add competent management. 

Here are a couple of more things. I’m on a project to commercialize a Warp Speed drug which should be complimentary to Lenzilumab.If it’s efficacious, the US government will buy as much as we can make. I’ve seen the demand projections and I’ll tell you it’s not small or for short duration.

Dwayne Hoover

You are right I really believed in the stock. Touted it to family and friends. 

I think I took the blue pill one day. It was something about the way Nader was hyping the UK meeting that seemed false and misleading to me. It penetrated my usual tolerance of his schtick and said I need to do more due diligence and not accept things on faith. I started reading and rereading criticism of the company and its actions and overall lack of getting things done. And I said yes you can make a case that we are being sold a bill of goods and not just it being a short attack.

Additionally the lack of a solid response regarding NASDAQ from the financial officer when there should be a solid one was troubling.  So now I'm questioning both the CEO and CFO reliability. What's left.

Well there's the science. But Patterson the guy who steered them for better or for worse to co-vid is now, using a word that seems to fit, estranged from the company. We are on the outside we do not what's going on. Additionally, is Patterson's paper going to be published in a 'major' journal?

They may have something with cancer tx but they have struggled so much just getting the BLA.

Also I've been going on other biotech board. Many similarities to this board. People believe in the science of their drug, people feel that their drug doesn't get enough attention, that shorts are undermining their efforts etc. We all want the drug we invested in to be the ONE.

You asked, this is the best way I can answer. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I'm interested in what's going to happen on the S/C its what they have going. If it isn't dynamic then they are up a creek without financing. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Here are a couple of more things. I’m on a project to commercialize a Warp Speed drug which should be complimentary to Lenzilumab.If it’s efficacious, the US government will buy as much as we can make. I’ve seen the demand projections and I’ll tell you it’s not small or for short duration.
I'm a novice. Please explain is that drug a stand alone? Or does complimentary mean that it would be used in conjunction with Lenzilumab at the same time?

I'm a novice. Please explain is that drug a stand alone? Or does complimentary mean that it would be used in conjunction with Lenzilumab at the same time?
Yes it’s a stand alone drug.

Severe/ critical Covid patients get multiple drugs.

cr69 may be connecting too many dots. The drug I’m working on has no connection to Lenzilumab.

Dwayne Hoover

You are right I really believed in the stock. Touted it to family and friends. 

You asked, this is the best way I can answer. I'd be interested in your thoughts.

I'm interested in what's going to happen on the S/C its what they have going. If it isn't dynamic then they are up a creek without financing. 
All your points are valid.  If you aren't questioning this one on a regular basis, than you would be doing yourself a disservice.

At the present moment I feel good about it but also realize that it could be a huge fail.

The doctors have convinced me that it's a valid drug.  Just hearing Jay Lalazeri talk about it in his interview has me confident we aren't being sold any phony native american artifacts.  I have no reason not to trust him, he seems pretty genuine and he also was pretty realistic.  They know the drug works and we are about to find out if it's a single, double, triple or homerun.  They are waiting for the severe critical results to validate it just the same as we are but I can tell that he does believe in it.  As does Patterson, as does Yang and Dr Seethamraju.

On this note, I don't think it's game over if they aren't approved.  As long as the drug shows some promise, they would be a candidate for a buy out.

All your points are valid.  If you aren't questioning this one on a regular basis, than you would be doing yourself a disservice.

At the present moment I feel good about it but also realize that it could be a huge fail.

The doctors have convinced me that it's a valid drug.  Just hearing Jay Lalazeri talk about it in his interview has me confident we aren't being sold any phony native american artifacts.  I have no reason not to trust him, he seems pretty genuine and he also was pretty realistic.  They know the drug works and we are about to find out if it's a single, double, triple or homerun.  They are waiting for the severe critical results to validate it just the same as we are but I can tell that he does believe in it.  As does Patterson, as does Yang and Dr Seethamraju.
Thanks.  Its got good support from those doctors. Also, Patterson has developed a specific covid test based on his rantes work. Which to me means he believes LL is genuine based on its actions. 

100%. HGEN is a normal stock.

There will probably be a Netflix special about CYDY someday. 
Normal stocks don't do reverse splits. It's a kiss of death for so many companies. You should be honest with yourself.

I was part of an IPO in the 1990s. Tech. CEO reverse-split our stock, maybe 10-1, before we went public. He was so hell bent. And our equity as employees disappeared in an instant. We went public at maybe $13/share. We hit maybe $30 with a year or two, and a year later we were at $3, and then we were gone. Back then, i wasn't smart enough - nor were most of us - to know we were working for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. In a company meeting before we went public, I asked a question about number of outstanding shares and how the IPO was affecting our equity. Our CEO snowed me with a BS answer that I knew was BS, but most had no idea WTF he was talking about.

Here's a recent quote from Google regarding a company that did a split.

"STI has implemented the reverse stock split for the purpose of regaining compliance with the Nasdaq Stock Market's listing maintenance standard that requires STI to maintain at least a $1.00 per share minimum bid price."

A split is, often times, a sign that you really F'd up along the way somewhere or you were bull####ting people the whole time.

Can't get around it. We may each be down a path following garbage. You're further down the path.

Lilly perhaps?

Hi Whyatt.  Are you still in this, and do you think it still has a legit shot.  I think the drug LL is the better of the 2 drugs, but I think HGEND is run much better and seems to be open to a buyout.  I'm trying to decide if I should get in for a small amount, and when to get in.

Hi Whyatt.  Are you still in this, and do you think it still has a legit shot.  I think the drug LL is the better of the 2 drugs, but I think HGEND is run much better and seems to be open to a buyout.  I'm trying to decide if I should get in for a small amount, and when to get in.
Yes I haven’t sold since Friday.

Good news is my is account telling me I’m up $121k due to slowness in adjusting for the reverse split.

Good news for Hgen on 2 fronts today, mediocre results came out for the Actt-2 baricitinib trial and full speed ahead on HGEN’s phase 3 from the DSMB. 

I think the drug LL is the better of the 2 drugs, 
Leron might be a slightly more promising drug than lenz but both have shown a lot of promise against Covid and both also have great safety profiles.  CYDY's market cap is 6 times as big as HGEND's market cap.  Is leron 6 times as good of a drug?  And then add in Humanigen being run competently, with Big Pharma ties, and already having gotten gov't money, it seems like lenz is more likely than leron to get Covid approval even if leron is a slightly better drug.  Another scenario is where they are both approved along with several other drugs that help patients marginally.  Patients might get a succession of drugs until one works.  Unlike Highlander, there can be more than one.

And then add in Humanigen being run competently, with Big Pharma ties, and already having gotten gov't money, it seems like lenz is more likely than leron to get Covid approval even if leron is a slightly better drug.  
Your post seems on target to me (especially the line I've quoted), not sure why you are getting laughed at.

My biggest issue with Cytodyn is the lack of respect they have in the industry and also having any necessary political connections at all.  They have been left out of the equation by our government and I'm not sure why.

Your post seems on target to me (especially the line I've quoted), not sure why you are getting laughed at.

My biggest issue with Cytodyn is the lack of respect they have in the industry and also having any necessary political connections at all.  They have been left out of the equation by our government and I'm not sure why.
There's a story here; we just don't know what it is. My intuition tells me it goes back years. Burned bridges, maybe some shadiness. If NP has been as sloppy with his word choice and his overall organization over the decade as he's been in the few months I've gotten to know him, I'd bet there's a long line of people, possibly in important places, actively rooting against him.

There's a story here; we just don't know what it is. My intuition tells me it goes back years. Burned bridges, maybe some shadiness. If NP has been as sloppy with his word choice and his overall organization over the decade as he's been in the few months I've gotten to know him, I'd bet there's a long line of people, possibly in important places, actively rooting against him.
Story is as simple as connections and $$$. It's becoming more and more evident that CYDY doesn't have them and needs LL to knock out the CD12 before it goes anywhere. 

Users who are viewing this thread