Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
This_Guy

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

There's an app a meeting for that

1 hour ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

The end of month vote is keeping Nadar and crew in line on the press.

It would be hard to vote yes if there isn't an approval of some sort in the pipeline.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Golf Guy 69 said:
2 hours ago, needanap said:

The end of month vote is keeping Nadar and crew in line on the press.

“Dr. Dhody will discuss the very successful FDA meeting concerning CytoDyn’s upcoming HIV BLA submission .... “

Such classic NP, this is either complete car salesman mode/BS or actual good news. And of course we have really no way of knowing until then.  

Edited by dkp993

1 hour ago, dkp993 said:

“Dr. Dhody will discuss the very successful FDA meeting concerning CytoDyn’s upcoming HIV BLA submission .... “

Such classic NP, this is either complete car salesman mode/BS or actual good news. And of course we have really no way of knowing until then.  

It was successful almost assuredly because they believe they got what they needed to proceed and provide missing data.  Nothing more.

49 minutes ago, adonis said:

It was successful almost assuredly because they believe they got what they needed to proceed and provide missing data.  Nothing more.

They are acting like most of us wished they would.  No complaints.

It was honestly a little reassuring to see CYDY.... down 7%

All is right in the world. 

5 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

HGEN is reverse splitting tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this happens before, during, or after trading?

I am going to buy a small amount, but I think this goes lower right after splitting and then will settle in for the FDA/trial wait.

The reverse split is effective after the close tomorrow.

What do you guys make of the 9/16 call? 

I'm thinking they've been told no for emergency use at least until interim analysis. If UK had granted approval news would be out a lot sooner. I don't think UK really needs any more time than a couple of days to look over the CD10 data, previous safety history in HIV patients, and make a decision. 

I'm holding until interim analysis, but seems like CYDY is stuck in a rut. 

20 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

No bet?  Whats my odds?

Edited by Golf Guy 69

9 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

What do you guys make of the 9/16 call? 

I'm thinking they've been told no for emergency use at least until interim analysis. If UK had granted approval news would be out a lot sooner. I don't think UK really needs any more time than a couple of days to look over the CD10 data, previous safety history in HIV patients, and make a decision. 

I'm holding until interim analysis, but seems like CYDY is stuck in a rut. 

They are finally doing things right.  Enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, Golf Guy 69 said:

They are finally doing things right.  Enjoy it.

Is another investor call necessary or typical of companies for this type of info?

Just now, eaganwildcats said:

Looks like we might have a PDUFA: Bioworld

No PR makes me a little wary of this info but if it's true, then it's positive.

3 minutes ago, chet said:

No PR makes me a little wary of this info but if it's true, then it's positive.

Maybe they are ‘slow playing’ it. Hahahahha

12 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

Care to post or cliff notes? Can't see the article.

According to this leronlimab is slated for a 12/1 PDUFA. That said it's not on some other FDA tracker I just looked at and there has been no PR so there is reason for skepticism.

Also, LOL at the stock this AM. 

Just now, eaganwildcats said:

According to this leronlimab is slated for a 12/1 PDUFA. That said it's not on some other FDA tracker I just looked at and there has been no PR so there is reason for skepticism.

Also, LOL at the stock this AM. 

its being said on the other board, notoriously full of pumpers, that this is false.  The site is not accurate and that is a projected date that has been there for months.

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

its being said on the other board, notoriously full of pumpers, that this is false.  The site is not accurate and that is a projected date that has been there for months.

This seems the most likely conclusion, indeed. 

18 minutes ago, HugeUpside said:

Meh, what's another 9% loss at this point.

So glad I sold 2/3 of what I had left over $5 on Monday. I’ve still got some skin in the game but just felt like this would be a no news week and peek before the calls with no news.

I have no clue where this journey will end but it feels nice knowing I would have lost another almost $10k had I not sold.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

So glad I sold 2/3 of what I had left over $5 on Monday. I’ve still got some skin in the game but just felt like this would be a no news week and peek before the calls with no news.

I have no clue where this journey will end but it feels nice knowing I would have lost another almost $10k had I not sold.

:deadhorse:

• Laughing 7

The PR tells a story.

The invited guests are Dr. Kush Dhody, Director of clinical trials at Amarex Clinical Research, CytoDyn’s clinical research organization, and Dr. Nicholas Agresti, whose patients received leronlimab under the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency IND (eIND) program. Dr. Dhody will discuss the very successful FDA meeting concerning CytoDyn’s upcoming HIV BLA submission and Dr. Agresti will speak about the experience of his patients who received leronlimab.

CytoDyn will also provide an update on the ongoing discussions with the FDA and the U.K. Medicines & Healthcare product Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for leronlimab as a treatment for COVID-19.

HIV BLA = Potential good news... at least BLA seems to be still on track.

Dr. Agresti brought in to talk about his patients' experience with LL = anecdotal good news stories.  Bring someone in to give some good news about something off the current topic.  But we all know there are good anecdotal stories about the drug. Seems like they wanted more good things to tell investors.  We already know about the eIND patients.  Fluff alert in lieu of actual news we're waiting for. 

"Also provide an update on the ongoing discussions with FDA and UK for Covid" = No good news out of either meeting most likely.

If there were good news from either meeting, NP would have said "very good" or "exciting" or "encouraging" news instead of "an update on ongoing discussions with UK and FDA."

I guess they felt they needed to provide an update because everyone knows they had those meetings.  But his language in the PR suggests he wasn't very excited about either (in terms of Covid-19 treatment).  

SP likely to go below 4 (10% drop) on Monday and further again on Tuesday. 

This is okay for those holding or accumulating but for day traders, could be a nice opportunity to sell and buy back chunks until actual approval information is released.  Sell at open and buy around 10 am.  All IMO.  

12 hours ago, Whyatt said:

What's the scoop on this damn thing. I'm still HODLing because of the reasons you cited a few weeks back but it's been painful as hell. 

You still feeling optimistic? 

2 hours ago, [icon] said:

What's the scoop on this damn thing. I'm still HODLing because of the reasons you cited a few weeks back but it's been painful as hell. 

Seems like it's looking California but feeling Minnesota

23 minutes ago, HugeUpside said:

Sub-$4 again.  Hello, old friend.

I imagine it will be low 3s again before long.  I plan to accumulate some more around that time.

5 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

:deadhorse:

Can I say it again?

8 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Can I say it again?

I can’t remember, So did you sell off a portion? Were you happy about it?  Did you lock in some profits that you had regretted not locking in before?  

• Laughing 9

Just now, dkp993 said:

I can’t remember, So did you sell off a portion? Were you happy about it?  Did you lock in some profits that you had regretted not locking in before?  

Sorry guys! Seeing it drop sucks because I do still own some but yes to all.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Sorry guys! Seeing it drop sucks because I do still own some but yes to all.

Just busting your balls brother.  Honestly glad you made some cash and hopefully we all walk away with some coin.   

7 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Just busting your balls brother.  Honestly glad you made some cash and hopefully we all walk away with some coin.   

No worries. After missing that peak, the paper losses of the big gains were tough. Watching it go under 3 sucked twice so getting above 5 was exciting. I’m not a day trader so I don’t take advantage of all the ups and downs.

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Hey @Getzlaf15, now this is funny to me.

Is it as funny as selling two-thirds of your stocks for the exact reasons I gave while you attacked me for giving those reasons?

• Like 1

We’re losing again aren’t we 

• Laughing 1

9 hours ago, [icon] said:

Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder) I have only bought more.

I have spent a lot of time digging into this one and am still feeling really good about the fundamentals and leadership of the company. Have you reviewed their data, investor calls? At this point the risk vs. reward is looking crazy attractive to me. I still think there is a good chance HGEN is purchased within 6 months for about $15 before split adjustment. Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder)

But it is hard to argue with results and HGEN has not produced.  Today was good.  And I am optimistic about next week after the split.  But HGEN has nothing in similar with CYDY.  CYDY has a bunch of retail investors with faith.  CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  CYDY Truthers will give excuses.  HGEN has a bunch of non-retail investors that have been divesting.  HGEN needs actual good news.  All CYDY needs is another false promise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

But it is hard to argue with results and HGEN has not produced.  Today was good.  And I am optimistic about next week after the split.  But HGEN has nothing in similar with CYDY.  CYDY has a bunch of retail investors with faith.  CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  CYDY Truthers will give excuses.  HGEN has a bunch of non-retail investors that have been divesting.  HGEN needs actual good news.  All CYDY needs is another false promise.

100%. HGEN is a normal stock.

There will probably be a Netflix special about CYDY someday. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Welp, the truth is I’m as optimistic as I can be after losing my shirt so far on this one. It only counts as a loss if you sell, right? (Says every bagholder) I have only bought more.

I have spent a lot of time digging into this one and am still feeling really good about the fundamentals and leadership of the company. Have you reviewed their data, investor calls? At this point the risk vs. reward is looking crazy attractive to me. I still think there is a good chance HGEN is purchased within 6 months for about $15 before split adjustment. Just my opinion.

As always thank you for the input. I'll keep both hands on the bag. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Is it as funny as selling two-thirds of your stocks for the exact reasons I gave while you attacked me for giving those reasons?

LOL, you gonna be OK? Honestly, you were being a bit of a #### trying to make people holding feel bad. All of us in here are big boys and understand the risks, we didn't need you acting like you were our guardian angel and like the other guy become a AF truther. I am glad I didn't listen to you because I got another $1.10 a share.

I sold because wanted to build up more cash as I have other things I'd rather invest in for the long term. It hit my $5 a share target and I was good with that since I sold before at $6.50. I got in at a $1 a share, so easier for me to be OK selling. The others holding aren't OK with getting out yet and that's fine for them too.

46 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

100%. HGEN is a normal stock.

There will probably be a Netflix special about CYDY someday. 

Yes, its going to be about this group of footballguys that hit it big with a penny stock.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

CYDY won't fail even when the news is bad.  

I don't think this is true. The stock is going sub $2, possibly sub $1 if the results from severe critical do not produce a winner.  

You really soured on this one though.  Not sure what the breaking point was but you were into it before.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, [icon] said:

As always thank you for the input. I'll keep both hands on the bag. :lol: 

I think HGEN is worth a gamble but not sure why you believe in @whyatt this much.  The dude has quoted Fuerstein.  Since I've seen first hand that the Night King will outright lie for his angle, it's hard to put too much stock in a guy that trusts him.

57 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

I started looking at HGEN recently and they have NIH support, recent financing from a reputable source and FDA granted compassionate use. Also Mayo Clinic connections and the pairing up with SOC remdesivir  in a trial. Lower number of shares now. Lots I dont know about it. With recent price plummet may be a good time to enter. 

Anything else you would add about HGEN?

I became leery of CYDY which is a hard place to be when you want everyone here to do well.

6 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I became leery of CYDY which is a hard place to be when you want everyone here to do well.

You seemed always pretty positive about this one. Was there anything in particular that changed your mind?