What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

I do believe someone mentioning....2 months is a more realistic timeframe. Granted we are at 2 weeks so like Moonlight mentioned...the lack of info raises concerns.
Didn’t they initially say 6 to 8 weeks is the normal time frame, and then on the call and NP was pushing that he was hoping it was going to be closer to six......

Didn’t they initially say 6 to 8 weeks is the normal time frame, and then on the call and NP was pushing that he was hoping it was going to be closer to six......
I'm more concerned about the Patterson piece that was supposed to be published two months ago.  

Nasdaq will happen if the science is proven out.   At the end of the day that's the only thing that matters.  I'm not in the least bit concerned with anything but the science.

Realistically we are awaiting results for the severe critical to know for sure.

Getzlaf15 said:
I can't believe the lack of solidarity here with so many selling this week.  I'm not selling until Otis' BIL sells.   #BIL'sMatter
I still have 5k shares so still in the game. That said, I’m very happy that I got a bunch out over $5. No idea if Tuesday was another peak or not but it’s feels way better after watching it go below $3 after the first peak of $10 and then again under $3 after the second peak of $6.70 (sold 1/3 that day). If there’s no good news until potentially October, it’ll test $3 again. I’m still in but the low swings were bothering me too much and it was an easy way to increase my overall cash position since it went up while the market went down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to toot my horn too much, but I feel like I am getting a bit better at predicting this thing.  

Down a bit today at the open, just like I thought.  My buy order in at 4.38 after selling a portion at 4.88 yesterday.

we will see if it hits.  If not today, then I think I can get it tomorrow if no news.  Definitely will bid lower if a proactive vid comes out today.

Not to toot my horn too much, but I feel like I am getting a bit better at predicting this thing.  

Down a bit today at the open, just like I thought.  My buy order in at 4.38 after selling a portion at 4.88 yesterday.

we will see if it hits.  If not today, then I think I can get it tomorrow if no news.  Definitely will bid lower if a proactive vid comes out today.
Mine filled at 4.45.

A few weeks ago, I had today pegged as the day for news of uplisting.

I guess I was wrong.  Something is holding it up.  Whether that is NASDAQ or something with CYDY,  I can't say.  

It would really be a good thing if that uplist were to happen before any approvals.  I think it only would get a slight bump on uplist, but the boom that would come after approval if on the NAS would be pretty powerful IMO.

HGEN is reverse splitting tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this happens before, during, or after trading?

I am going to buy a small amount, but I think this goes lower right after splitting and then will settle in for the FDA/trial wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Dr. Dhody will discuss the very successful FDA meeting concerning CytoDyn’s upcoming HIV BLA submission .... “

Such classic NP, this is either complete car salesman mode/BS or actual good news. And of course we have really no way of knowing until then.  
It was successful almost assuredly because they believe they got what they needed to proceed and provide missing data.  Nothing more.

HGEN is reverse splitting tomorrow.  Does anyone know if this happens before, during, or after trading?

I am going to buy a small amount, but I think this goes lower right after splitting and then will settle in for the FDA/trial wait.
The reverse split is effective after the close tomorrow.

What do you guys make of the 9/16 call? 

I'm thinking they've been told no for emergency use at least until interim analysis. If UK had granted approval news would be out a lot sooner. I don't think UK really needs any more time than a couple of days to look over the CD10 data, previous safety history in HIV patients, and make a decision. 

I'm holding until interim analysis, but seems like CYDY is stuck in a rut. 

What do you guys make of the 9/16 call? 

I'm thinking they've been told no for emergency use at least until interim analysis. If UK had granted approval news would be out a lot sooner. I don't think UK really needs any more time than a couple of days to look over the CD10 data, previous safety history in HIV patients, and make a decision. 

I'm holding until interim analysis, but seems like CYDY is stuck in a rut. 
They are finally doing things right.  Enjoy it.

According to this leronlimab is slated for a 12/1 PDUFA. That said it's not on some other FDA tracker I just looked at and there has been no PR so there is reason for skepticism.

Also, LOL at the stock this AM. 
its being said on the other board, notoriously full of pumpers, that this is false.  The site is not accurate and that is a projected date that has been there for months.

HugeUpside said:
Meh, what's another 9% loss at this point.
So glad I sold 2/3 of what I had left over $5 on Monday. I’ve still got some skin in the game but just felt like this would be a no news week and peek before the calls with no news.

I have no clue where this journey will end but it feels nice knowing I would have lost another almost $10k had I not sold.

The PR tells a story.

The invited guests are Dr. Kush Dhody, Director of clinical trials at Amarex Clinical Research, CytoDyn’s clinical research organization, and Dr. Nicholas Agresti, whose patients received leronlimab under the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) emergency IND (eIND) program. Dr. Dhody will discuss the very successful FDA meeting concerning CytoDyn’s upcoming HIV BLA submission and Dr. Agresti will speak about the experience of his patients who received leronlimab.

CytoDyn will also provide an update on the ongoing discussions with the FDA and the U.K. Medicines & Healthcare product Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for leronlimab as a treatment for COVID-19.
HIV BLA = Potential good news... at least BLA seems to be still on track.

Dr. Agresti brought in to talk about his patients' experience with LL = anecdotal good news stories.  Bring someone in to give some good news about something off the current topic.  But we all know there are good anecdotal stories about the drug. Seems like they wanted more good things to tell investors.  We already know about the eIND patients.  Fluff alert in lieu of actual news we're waiting for. 

"Also provide an update on the ongoing discussions with FDA and UK for Covid" = No good news out of either meeting most likely.

If there were good news from either meeting, NP would have said "very good" or "exciting" or "encouraging" news instead of "an update on ongoing discussions with UK and FDA."

I guess they felt they needed to provide an update because everyone knows they had those meetings.  But his language in the PR suggests he wasn't very excited about either (in terms of Covid-19 treatment).  

SP likely to go below 4 (10% drop) on Monday and further again on Tuesday. 

This is okay for those holding or accumulating but for day traders, could be a nice opportunity to sell and buy back chunks until actual approval information is released.  Sell at open and buy around 10 am.  All IMO.  

Whyatt said:
The reverse split is effective after the close tomorrow.
What's the scoop on this damn thing. I'm still HODLing because of the reasons you cited a few weeks back but it's been painful as hell. 

You still feeling optimistic? 

Users who are viewing this thread