What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread*** Seattle at Miami +5.5 (55.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Seattle is 7-1-1 I believe on travel games to the East Coast with 1:00 start times under Wilson's watch, that's what I heard. 

Miami has a good chance to not only beat the spread but also take advantage of what should be a very humid field and a wet field which could slow down guys like DK Metcalf but in turn make a great scenario for 10-15 yd route guys like Parker and Lockett I'll add in there. 

I like Miami on a wt humid field to keep this game close and maybe even pull off an upset. 

Parker was limping to the sidelines but I think it was a stinger, he kind of bobbled the ball and I think doing too much, just should have caught it and pushed forward, instead he opened himself up to an awkward tackle. I think he will be OK.

Fitz ball was tipped I think by the DE coming in behind him...I've posted about Miami's issues on the OL especially at the Tackle spots...

Parker was limping to the sidelines but I think it was a stinger, he kind of bobbled the ball and I think doing too much, just should have caught it and pushed forward, instead he opened himself up to an awkward tackle. I think he will be OK.

Fitz ball was tipped I think by the DE coming in behind him...I've posted about Miami's issues on the OL especially at the Tackle spots...
LT Austin Jackson is a work in progress.

Ankle being retaped per Armando Salguero: https://twitter.com/ArmandoSalguero/status/1312801442328125441

The offense is very different when Parker is not out there. Despite the Dynasty hype on Preston Williams, he simply isn't the same WR and is not really equipped to do the work that Parker does underneath and in short spaces. 

Miami settled for 3, should have scored 6. 

Two drops by Seattle receivers - Lockett was a pure drop, while Metcalf was hit and the defender (McCain) is being evaluated for a concussion.

So helmet to helmet doesn't exist anymore apparently.

Chris Carson got obliterated. He was out cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
So helmet to helmet doesn't exist anymore apparently.
Apologize but I missed the hit, I take your word for it. 

I did hear the announcers say it was Homer and DJ Dallas another Cane the rest of the way, Carson is not expected back. 

I was surprised Seattle didn't take 3 points and at least go up 13-6 with 4:45 left in the 1st Half, lots of football left. 

I would take the points in this Heat and also with your led back gone and Hyde was inactive, maybe Homer is the 2nd RB but more likely the RB3, same with Dallas, pass protection could be an issue later in the game. 

1st and 10 on the 50, time for a big play before the 2:00 warning and Fitz is in the shotgun and drops back and immediately is being pushed up into the pocket from pressure coming off the RT spot but the other side wasn't really able to hold up a big fight either and when Fitz steps up so he can get the ball down the field he is immediately met by the DT and dropped. 

Just no time to throw the football which is why he needs Parker out there and can work the underneath. 

I was surprised Seattle didn't take 3 points and at least go up 13-6 with 4:45 left in the 1st Half, lots of football left. 

I would take the points in this Heat and also with your led back gone and Hyde was inactive, maybe Homer is the 2nd RB but more likely the RB3, same with Dallas, pass protection could be an issue later in the game. 
With Wilson at QB, it makes sense to go for it IMO. Our pass rush has been better than expected. 

Miami manages to take advantage of Seattle's generosity and goes from being down 13-6 to flipping the script and stopping the Seahawks negating any score on 4th down in their territory and moves it down for a FG of their own and...

10-9 Seattle about to go into the Half. 

Another staple of Wilson is he likes to score right before the Half and he comes out and scores on the opening drives of the 2nd Half, it's just a killer to leave the field down 10-9, Come back in the 2nd half and find yourself down 24-9...insane. 

How many Interceptions in the end zone has Wonderboy thrown in his career? Last 3-4 seasons? Can't be many...

nice job Howard!

Shaq Lawson sacks Wilson but gets his arm jammed up in the process and somehow takes the worst of it, looks like he is going to at least need to be sent to the tent and we will see...

Good news is he got a Sack, his 1st of the year.

Guy tears his bicep sacking Wilson. You just can't do that. We are talking about Superman here 

Ford with a pretty big catch, went up and got it. 

Converts a 3rd and Long, there was a DPI also called same play but the catch was great all the same. 

yeah Lockett ugh, had a couple of these donut type games last year too

Users who are viewing this thread