What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

​ 🏛️ ​Official Supreme Court nomination thread - Amy Coney Barrett (1 Viewer)

Oh?  Were they found guilty of that leak, or are we again just throwing out "innocent until proven guilty" for Senators, but not for people being interviewed by Senators?
Oh, so now we're back to a criminal standard?  That was quick.   :D

I doubt it as he earlier today referred to Ford's allegations as a "hoax" set up by Democrats (see video at below link). Considering there have repeatedly cheers at his rallies to "Lock her up" (meaning Ford) he is probably not excluding her from his list of those who are evil.

https://twitter.com/TasneemN/status/1049317713670299651 
JFC dude, in neither video you linked does he even mention Ford while specifically calling out the Dems and Dem lawyers.  You should stop using this poor woman to push your agenda.  Just leave her alone already, it's over.

Interesting factoid there about Kav being first the law clerk ever to be sworn in as justice by the retiring justice whom he/she served as law clerk, while replacing that same justice.

Modsare fine with it, as we know.but the new twist is that now joe will wag his finger if we say mods dont care about those posts. There is no solution.
What are you talking about? The solution is to report what you see as over the line. If the moderators agree, they will do their best to handle it. 

What are you talking about? The solution is to report what you see as over the line. If the moderators agree, they will do their best to handle it. 
Joe, if it’s over the line to say that Ginsberg looks unbelievably old, I apologize.  It never crossed my mind that might offend someone.

Everyone interprets everyone else’s posts in the worst possible light and cannot imagine how anyone could see it differently.  And then one or two people hop in and intentionally act like complete jerks and everyone says “SEE?!?” It’s just kind of a thing this term. 

:angry:

CNN Politics‏Verified account @CNNPolitics 54m54 minutes ago

President Trump apologizes to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and his family for "the terrible pain and suffering he has been forced to endure" during his confirmation process at Kavanaugh's swearing-in ceremony.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/08/politics/brett-kavanaugh-swearing-in-donald-trump-white-house/index.html?utm_term=video&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_content=2018-10-08T23%3A16%3A01
I feel really bad for his wife and kids too. :shrug:

Everyone interprets everyone else’s posts in the worst possible light and cannot imagine how anyone could see it differently.  And then one or two people hop in and intentionally act like complete jerks and everyone says “SEE?!?” It’s just kind of a thing this term. 
Thanks. I can see that. 

I heard she isn't a doctor?
I’m sure you have heard that.  

And I’m sure whomever said it would still be skeptical even after Dr. Ford presented her long-form doctorate. 

But keep it up.  If there’s anything we can agree on about the Kavanaugh confirmation, it’s that Dr. Ford hasn’t been harassed enough by people like you and deserves another falsehood about her spread.

Joe, if it’s over the line to say that Ginsberg looks unbelievably old, I apologize.  
Why apologize for speaking the truth?  She is 85 years old and she does look really bad.  Not many 85 year old people look spry and young.

Why apologize for speaking the truth?  She is 85 years old and she does look really bad.  Not many 85 year old people look spry and young.
Cause he's trolling liberals. I mean why  the #### say such a thing? Where did that come from?

It's like wishing injury on a Fantasy player. Bad form and karma.

Cause he's trolling liberals. I mean why  the #### say such a thing? Where did that come from?

It's like wishing injury on a Fantasy player. Bad form and karma.
I never did that because of karma like you said.

But she is very old.  Her mind appears to still be very sound, but the body isn't keeping up.

Interesting factoid there about Kav being first the law clerk ever to be sworn in as justice by the retiring justice whom he/she served as law clerk, while replacing that same justice.
And the retiring justice has a son at Deuschbank who loaned the sitting President hundreds of millions of dollars when no American bank would touch him. 

Users who are viewing this thread