What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

 Apple Watch ⌚ (2 Viewers)

I’d say you’ll probably get a day’s use out of 15-25 mins of charging depending on your useage. I put mine on at 6:30 am and I’m at 70% right now. 

Fitness tracker seems quite accurate. 
I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Series 4 but the 3 month wait for the Series 5 is too welcoming. I'd like to jump in now because my Fitbit is acting up, for what I'm used to from it, but three months seems like the right thing to do. Thoughts?

I think I am ready to get the Series 6, now that they have the oxygen thing and sleep tracking.

Anyone have the 6 yet?

Are all of the bands waterproof and OK for swimming, or are you guys getting multiple bands and changing them for regular use, exercise, and swimming?

I ended up ordering a series 6 -- 44mm Aluminum, Blue, with charcoal sports loop.

Has anybody worn one while doing kettlebell workouts? I presume you either flip it over or need to just not wear it during something like this.

I ended up ordering a series 6 -- 44mm Aluminum, Blue, with charcoal sports loop.

Has anybody worn one while doing kettlebell workouts? I presume you either flip it over or need to just not wear it during something like this.
I just ordered one too...The Nike Version.  You worried about hitting the crown working out?   You can lock it by hitting the water drop icon.  If you need to use the watch while working out that would be a paid.   

Otherwise flipping it around sounds like a good option too.   Or maybe just wear it a little higher on your arm?  

I just ordered one too...The Nike Version.  You worried about hitting the crown working out?   You can lock it by hitting the water drop icon.  If you need to use the watch while working out that would be a paid.   

Otherwise flipping it around sounds like a good option too.   Or maybe just wear it a little higher on your arm?  
When doing certain kettlebell exercises, the bell hits your wrist -- pretty sure it would shatter the glass.

I know we're all excited about the new Apple watch but I have a Series 3 and a fairly new Series 5 I'd be happy to part with if anyone isn't about the newest model. PM if you're interested.

I'd like to get a 6 but happy to stick with the 5 if i can't move it.

Users who are viewing this thread