What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.02 rookie pick- Stewart vs Mendenhall (1 Viewer)

1.02 rookie pick- Stewart vs Mendenhall

• Stewart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mendenhall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd trade down from 1.2 to 1.3 (and upgrade at another position) and take Mendenhall.I think Stewart goes 1.2 and Mendenhall 1.3 in the majority of rookie drafts. Give me the choice of all 3 and I take Mendenhall. Love the talent and situation for the long-term future.
No one is going to give you an upgrade at another position to trade down 1 spot. You're better off taking the guy you like at 1.02.
Oh really? No one?Just gave 1.2 & D.Clark for 1.3 & Witten. I'd consider that an upgrade...

Carolina has shown with the right RB, Davis, they can run the ball. Not saying Stewart is the next Davis but Foster and Williams is/was not the answer
Seriously, that was 5 years ago. Is there even one person on that offense that's the same now?So they've had one good but not great rushing year in their entire history with a guy who was considered one of the best backs in the league at the time. Whoopdee-friggin-doo.

No one considers Parker to be near the talent that Davis was 5 years ago, yet Parker had a better year just 2 years ago, and nearly as good yardage wise just last year.

So a lesser RB, put up better numbers, much more recently.

Carolina has shown with the right RB, Davis, they can run the ball. Not saying Stewart is the next Davis but Foster and Williams is/was not the answer
Seriously, that was 5 years ago. Is there even one person on that offense that's the same now?So they've had one good but not great rushing year in their entire history with a guy who was considered one of the best backs in the league at the time. Whoopdee-friggin-doo.

No one considers Parker to be near the talent that Davis was 5 years ago, yet Parker had a better year just 2 years ago, and nearly as good yardage wise just last year.

So a lesser RB, put up better numbers, much more recently.
With the departure of Faneca from the Steelers and the addition of Otah to the Panthers, how do you think the O-lines stack up against eachother ?

Users who are viewing this thread