What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.03 - Chase or ETN?? (1 Viewer)

sos32

Footballguy
So sitting at 1.03, i know Harris and Javonte Williams (ya I know) will be gone. Have my pick of the litter I guess. So ETN or Chase? Am I over thinking this.

Contract/Dynasty/Salary cap ppr league

6pts TD, 1pt REC, 1pt per 10 rec yards, 1pt per10 rush yds

Current roster;

QB Burrow, Watson

RB CMC, CEH, Dobbins, Mike Davis, Justice Hill, Rodney Smith, Darwin Thompson

WR Dionte Johnson, Chase Claypool, OBJ, Tee Higgins, Shenault, Edwards

TE Waller, Everett, Parham

I would prefer Etienne generally, but you need WR far more than RB. I'd likely take Chase if I were in your shoes.

Not sure if anyone else will agree with me but Pitts over both. TE typically take a couple of years to develop and you currently have Wallner who due to your leagues cap restrictions you may outgrow when he hits 30 in 2 years. So you can let pitts develop or not if he is amazing from day 1 and top TEs in ppr are league changers.

Chase, without doubt.  I would take Chase of Williams.  But I have Najee, Chase and Pitts as the top 3 in the draft.  

Chase... then see if you can trade back into the 1.04 or 1.5 using Davis, OBJ, Claypool and/or pick(s).

Users who are viewing this thread