What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team 2-QB League (1 Viewer)

rooster17

Footballguy
First time trying a 2-QB league this year. Would appreciate some advice on the do's and do nots in the draft? Should I take a QB early or wait?...etc Thanks

I joined my first 2 QB league in 2011 and chose Michael Vick in Round 1, and didn't take another QB until Jay Cutler in Round 8. Needless to say, I finished 7th. Last year, I picked Tom Brady in Round 1 and Matt Ryan in Round 4. I was also the first to take a 2nd QB. I won the regular season going away but did lose in the Super Bowl.

The moral of the story is you need to go QB early. If your league is pretty much standard scoring, I would try to scarf up two of the top 12 QB's since there seems to be a drop off after them. You can could elite early and take upside guys like Vick, Bradford, Smith, etc, but having two solid QB's put yourself at an advantage each week.

Also, since QB's go early, you can find yourself getting some serious value at other positions if you do decide to wait on an elite QB or wait on your second.

Last edited by a moderator:
First time trying a 2-QB league this year. Would appreciate some advice on the do's and do nots in the draft? Should I take a QB early or wait?...etc Thanks
Been in one for years but it has always been an auction.

QBs are gold. We score 3 points a TD to keep QB scoring down but they still outscore every other position by a good bit. You can pretty much ignore all mocks you'll find on the internet. Your first pick pretty much as to be a QB and I'd probably take one with your 2nd pick as well unless a top 3 RB is still on board.

Example from our league:

Year, Winning teams QB:

2012, Brees and RG3

2011, Stafford and Rivers (ranked 5/6)

2010, Vick and Brady

2009, Eli and Brady

Take two QBs within the first three rounds. The premium on QBs is high and expect an early run. Aside from that, draft as you normally would.

Take two QBs within the first three rounds. The premium on QBs is high and expect an early run. Aside from that, draft as you normally would.
And take a third before you get to the scrubs.
I've been in a 2 QB start league for 8 yrs. ^^^This is great advice. One thing I would add is once you get 2 quality (top 15 QB's) QB's then the 3rd could be a 25-30 type guy since he will only play 2 times hopefully. You don't want to overlook an area of your team where you can get a uality player at RB or WR to grab a QB that will only play 2 times. While everyone is struggling to get QB's you get a good RB/WR/TE.

The draft will dictate the pick.

The last 2 drafts I took a QB with my 1st pick, then a QB in the 3rd-5th round (Last year I got Brees and then Matt Ryan, and took a late round flyer on some rookie named Russell Wilson).

Have fun

If you're picking in the 1-5 range. Definitely qb in round 1. For 6-10 you have some options. The top rbs should still be there so I might snag one and then go best qb available in round 2. I usually have 2 of each for rb, qb and wr by end of rd 6.

so 1st overall, what would your strategy be?
We did our lottery, and now that the picks are set and stone (I chose the #1 overall) then just TODAY they tell me theyre changing the league to a 2 QB league... which was dumb because I picked the #1 knowing I would take a RB first... RB/WR at the turn and take a good QB late... But now with this scoring change.. I feel I need to go RB/QB/QB (Maybe WR with the 2/3 turn)
any input? Im new to 2 QB leagues... but I do know at 6 pts a TD, they are VERY valuable

so 1st overall, what would your strategy be?

We did our lottery, and now that the picks are set and stone (I chose the #1 overall) then just TODAY they tell me theyre changing the league to a 2 QB league... which was dumb because I picked the #1 knowing I would take a RB first... RB/WR at the turn and take a good QB late... But now with this scoring change.. I feel I need to go RB/QB/QB (Maybe WR with the 2/3 turn)

any input? Im new to 2 QB leagues... but I do know at 6 pts a TD, they are VERY valuable
#1 overall in a 2 QB league needs to be Rodgers or Brees or you will be behind the 8-ball. Now the only saving grace is that this is a new 2QB league. So your league mates may not understand fully what a 2QB league normally does. So you may get away with drafting AP and then have something decent waiting at the end of the second. In a Hardcore league, you'd be left with Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton.

When we first switched to 2QB about 7 years ago, the first couple of seasons still saw QBs taken lightly in the first and second rounds. It wasn't till I went QB QB with Brees and Rivers one year that people realized what was possible. The temptation of AP is there but also the temptation of getting Rodgers and pairing him with Brady or Manning if everyone treats it the same. Lots of ways you can go.

QBs are gold. We score 3 points a TD to keep QB scoring down but they still outscore every other position by a good bit. You can pretty much ignore all mocks you'll find on the internet. Your first pick pretty much as to be a QB and I'd probably take one with your 2nd pick as well unless a top 3 RB is still on board.

Example from our league:

Year, Winning teams QB:

2012, Brees and RG3

2010, Vick and Brady

2009, Eli and Brady
This is my first year in a 2QB auction, any tips, 4/6TD PPR, 10 teams, $200 for auction? How much is usually spent on QBs? Thanks...

If you're picking in the 1-5 range. Definitely qb in round 1. For 6-10 you have some options. The top rbs should still be there so I might snag one and then go best qb available in round 2. I usually have 2 of each for rb, qb and wr by end of rd 6.
I disagree. I feel that the 1-5 picks should take a RB in Rd 1, then follow up with QB,/QB in rounds 2/3. You should still be able to get 2 top 15 QB's.

Picks 6-10, go with one of the stud QB's, then follow up with one of the remaining top 10 RB's in round 2.

I disagree. I feel that the 1-5 picks should take a RB in Rd 1, then follow up with QB,/QB in rounds 2/3. You should still be able to get 2 top 15 QB's.

Picks 6-10, go with one of the stud QB's, then follow up with one of the remaining top 10 RB's in round 2.
It depends on whether or not the players are familiar with the 2QB format. If they aren't familiar with the format, you may be able to pull off the draft strategy you mentioned. Anyone with experience however understands how imperative it is to at least grab two above average QBs (preferably one elite), making a first round run on the elites much more likely.

just had my first 2 qb draft on monday. was the 9th pick out of 10 and only two qbs were gone when it got to me. went rodgers then peyton then resumed drafting as normal. after i made those to picks there was a qb run and 9 were off the board at the end o the 2nd round. this is a 4 pt passing td league so i am feeling pretty good

IF YOUR LEAGEMATES AREN'T GIANT IDIOTS A TOP 15 QB WON'T BE AVAILABLE IN ROUND 3. TAKE A QB RD 1 AND AT THE LATEST ROUND 3. DON'T GET CUTE.

With the #1 pick, take your top QB. As long as these guys are aware of the 2QB rules, you're going to get a 1st round RB with the 20th pick anyway. Which would you rather have: Peterson, Eli, and Cutler; or Brees, Eli, and Trent Richardson?

In my 10 team 2-QB league I make sure to get 1 top QB in the first 2 rounds and then wait for an upside sleeper pick later (17th-20th QB overall). Its worked out well for me but your season will come down to if you hit on your sleeper QB. If it hits you will be a top team.

In this type of format, you can expect 5-6 QBs to go in round 1, and another 6 QBs or so in round 2. By Round 4, you're looking at fringe guys like Palmer and Cutler and A Smith. Pretty much every starter will probably be gone by Round 6 or 7.

So you need to get QBs early. 2 in the first 3 rounds is a must. You need to secure 3 starters.....4 is even better, even if you have to sacrifice WRs to do it. You won't believe the trading leverage that you will have when you have 4 starting QBs, and some owner only has 1 due to injuries/bye weeks.

In the first 6 rounds, I am looking at 3-4 QBs and 2-3 RBs. Forget WRs in this format unless you can get Calvin in Round 3 or another elite option in round 4 or later. In a 10 teamer with QBs and RBs going fast, there will be plenty of WRs to choose from in the middle rounds. Sure, you may sacrifice some talent at WR, but QBs are GOLD in a 2QB start league. There will be a time where an owner won't have a starter due to injuries/bye weeks. You can easily get that nice upgrade at WR when the first owner is staring at a zero at one QB position.

Also, you should handcuff your starters, if you have the space to do so.

Example from our league:

Year, Winning teams QB:

2012, Brees and RG3

2010, Vick and Brady

2009, Eli and Brady
This is my first year in a 2QB auction, any tips, 4/6TD PPR, 10 teams, $200 for auction? How much is usually spent on QBs? Thanks...
Redraft? Dynasty? Tough to call. We keep 3 every year (10 teams) so whomever is left at QB goes pretty high. This year, the top QBs available are Wilson and Dalton. They'll probably go for around $40 of our $100 cap.

The main thing is to get a stud and perhaps two or a minimum of a top 10 guy.

Example from a 12 team start 2QB league (2011 auction, $100 cap, keep 2). Not sure how well this formatting is going to work...

QB Aaron Rodgers $0 QB Ben Roethlisberger $0 QB Sam Bradford $0 QB Matt Schaub $0 QB Jay Cutler $0 QB Tony Romo $0 QB Ryan Fitzpatrick $17 QB M. Hasselbeck $10 QB Matt Ryan $34 QB Eli Manning $27 QB Phil Rivers $42 QB J. Campbell $9 QB C. Palmer QB D. Garrard $3 QB T. Tebow $1 QB C. Whitehurst $1 QB C. Kaepernick $1 QB M. Cassel $16 RB Arian Foster $0 RB R. Grant $8 RB Michael Turner $0 RB Adrian Peterson $0 RB Jamaal Charles $0 RB A. Bradshaw $7 RB BJ Green-Ellis $12 RB R. Bush $3 RB D. McFadden $24 RB R. Mathews $17 RB L. Blount $16 RB C. Benson $7 RB J. Stewart $1 RB L. Tomlinson $1 RB D. Williams $14 RB B. Jacobs $2 RB F. Jackson $3 RB P. Thomas $1 WR Dez Bryant $15 WR Greg Jennings $0 WR J. Knox $2 WR M. Austin $21 WR Brandon Lloyd $13 WR Reggie Wayne $0 WR Roddy White $28 WR Andre Johnson $26 WR J. Jones $2 WR S. Holmes $17 WR P. Burress $4 WR D. Jackson $20 WR M. Manningham $7 WR Larry Fitzgerald $26 WR C. Ochocinco $3 WR S. Rice $3 WR S. Smith, Car $5 WR D. Bowe $20 WR J. Nelson $1 WR D. Driver $1 WR R. Williams $1 WR A. Gonzalez $1 WR M. Sims-Walker $2 WR M. Thomas $2 TE J. Finley $13 TE Gates $16 TE K. Winslow $2 TE Z. Miller $2 TE T. Gonzalez $3 TE Vernon Davis $9 TE G. Olsen $1 TE J. Shockey $1 TE M. Lewis $3 TE H. Miller $2 TE J. Tamme $1 TE T. Moeaki $1 K B. Cundiff $1 K D. Carpenter $1 K N. Kaeding $3 K D. Akers $1 K A. Vinetieri $1 K M. Crosby $3 K J. Feeley K P. Dawson $1 K R. Gould $1 K C. Barth K M. Prater $0 K D. Bailey $1 D Saints $1 D Bears $2 D Steelers $6 D Giants $2 D Eagles $3 D Falcons $1 D Rams D Cardinals $1 D Ravens $2 D Browns D Dolphins $1 D Seahawks $1 F T. Owens $1 F J. Kitna $1 F CJ Spiller $2 F D. Thomas $2 F R. Brown $2 F D. Carter $1 F R. Jennings $1 F M. Barber $1 F R. Meecham $1 F B. Gabbert F M. Crabtree $2 F N. Burleson $1

With the #1 pick, take your top QB. As long as these guys are aware of the 2QB rules, you're going to get a 1st round RB with the 20th pick anyway. Which would you rather have: Peterson, Eli, and Cutler; or Brees, Eli, and Trent Richardson?
Id be fine with ap/trent richardson/eli and then try and snag 2 upside players like an ej manuel

Example from our league:

Year, Winning teams QB:

2012, Brees and RG3

2010, Vick and Brady

2009, Eli and Brady
Redraft? Dynasty? Tough to call. We keep 3 every year (10 teams) so whomever is left at QB goes pretty high. This year, the top QBs available are Wilson and Dalton. They'll probably go for around $40 of our $100 cap.

Example from a 12 team start 2QB league (2011 auction, $100 cap, keep 2). Not sure how well this formatting is going to work...

QB Aaron Rodgers $0 QB Ben Roethlisberger $0 QB Sam Bradford $0 QB Matt Schaub $0 QB Jay Cutler $0 QB Tony Romo $0 QB Ryan Fitzpatrick $17 QB M. Hasselbeck $10 QB Matt Ryan $34 QB Eli Manning $27 QB Phil Rivers $42 QB J. Campbell $9 QB C. Palmer QB D. Garrard $3 QB T. Tebow $1 QB C. Whitehurst $1 QB C. Kaepernick $1 QB M. Cassel $16 RB Arian Foster $0 RB R. Grant $8 RB Michael Turner $0 RB Adrian Peterson $0 RB Jamaal Charles $0 RB A. Bradshaw $7 RB BJ Green-Ellis $12 RB R. Bush $3 RB D. McFadden $24 RB R. Mathews $17 RB L. Blount $16 RB C. Benson $7 RB J. Stewart $1 RB L. Tomlinson $1 RB D. Williams $14 RB B. Jacobs $2 RB F. Jackson $3 RB P. Thomas $1 WR Dez Bryant $15 WR Greg Jennings $0 WR J. Knox $2 WR M. Austin $21 WR Brandon Lloyd $13 WR Reggie Wayne $0 WR Roddy White $28 WR Andre Johnson $26 WR J. Jones $2 WR S. Holmes $17 WR P. Burress $4 WR D. Jackson $20 WR M. Manningham $7 WR Larry Fitzgerald $26 WR C. Ochocinco $3 WR S. Rice $3 WR S. Smith, Car $5 WR D. Bowe $20 WR J. Nelson $1 WR D. Driver $1 WR R. Williams $1 WR A. Gonzalez $1 WR M. Sims-Walker $2 WR M. Thomas $2 TE J. Finley $13 TE Gates $16 TE K. Winslow $2 TE Z. Miller $2 TE T. Gonzalez $3 TE Vernon Davis $9 TE G. Olsen $1 TE J. Shockey $1 TE M. Lewis $3 TE H. Miller $2 TE J. Tamme $1 TE T. Moeaki $1 K B. Cundiff $1 K D. Carpenter $1 K N. Kaeding $3 K D. Akers $1 K A. Vinetieri $1 K M. Crosby $3 K J. Feeley K P. Dawson $1 K R. Gould $1 K C. Barth K M. Prater $0 K D. Bailey $1 D Saints $1 D Bears $2 D Steelers $6 D Giants $2 D Eagles $3 D Falcons $1 D Rams D Cardinals $1 D Ravens $2 D Browns D Dolphins $1 D Seahawks $1 F T. Owens $1 F J. Kitna $1 F CJ Spiller $2 F D. Thomas $2 F R. Brown $2 F D. Carter $1 F R. Jennings $1 F M. Barber $1 F R. Meecham $1 F B. Gabbert F M. Crabtree $2 F N. Burleson $1
Its a redraft....wow $40 % of the cap! Ill be prepared to spend $$$

Last three years in my 10 team league with 2QB 3 went in round one and a total of 7-10 went by the end of round three so every league is different

vw68j said:
Cliff Clavin said:
vw68j said:
Cliff Clavin said:

Example from our league:

Year, Winning teams QB:

2012, Brees and RG3

2010, Vick and Brady

2009, Eli and Brady

Its a redraft....wow $40 % of the cap! Ill be prepared to spend $$$
Note: That was just half the teams from draft.

QBs are the top scorers by far and if you don't have studs, you aren't going to win. In our last season only 3 RBs (ADP, Martin, Foster) cracked the top 20 in fantasy points. If you don't have two of Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Romo, Kaep, Newton, RG3, Peyton, Luck, Stafford, Eli (although he was terrible last year), you're most likely not winning. Even if you have the top 2 RBs, you won't win with middle tier QBs. They just score too much. In a start 1 league, you can offset that by having stronger RBs but not when starting 2.

If it is most of the drafters first time in a start 2 QB league, they may still think they must have their RB and you'll get some much better prices. Just know that top QBs w/ middle tier RBs >>>>>> middle QBs w/ top tier RBs.

lexdizzle said:
We Tigers said:
Id be fine with ap/trent richardson/eli and then try and snag 2 upside players like an ej manuel
Let's say you do that. You could certainly get an EJ Manuel, Problem is, Eli might be gone. So you choose from Palmer, Cutler, etc in the 3rd and 4th and then grab Manuel in the 8th or 9th cause you're getting a bit desperate. Then you need to add Gabbert, Ponder or Geno Smith late just to have a backup. It gets dicey if you don't get at least 1 QB in the first 2 rounds.

what is the ideal draft slot for a 10-team, start 2qb league.

I'm thinking #4. Peterson, Martin, Brees or Rogers is a guarantee.

thoughts?

what is the ideal draft slot for a 10-team, start 2qb league.

I'm thinking #4. Peterson, Martin, Brees or Rogers is a guarantee.

thoughts?
After a sleepless night (lol), think I will go with #3. Will get Rogers or Brees, If Peterson slips, then that's good value there.

MY first draft of the season is tonight. 2QB league. I'll post the results for those still interested.

Picked 9th in super flex ppr league but treated it as 2 qb. Went Brady , Ryan , d Thomas, bush then grabbed Murray, McFadden, witten, Nelson etc. qbs the first 2/3 rounds won the last 2 years. This year people caught on. Hope that helps. A lot of it is whether other owners know how valuable qbs are vs using a standard cheat sheet.

Here we go. First round was the keepers so ignore them. Only can keep a guy drafted after the 4th round and carried forward from year's past.

Round 1

1 Peyton Manning(Den - QB) Joe Giunta D...

2 Robert Griffin III(Was - QB) The O'Shea B...

3 Doug Martin(TB - RB) The Secane S...

4 Colin Kaepernick(SF - QB) Call Me Chuc...

5 C.J. Spiller(Buf - RB) West Canaan ...

6 Arian Foster(Hou - RB) Haters Gonna...

7 Andrew Luck(Ind - QB) Gotham Rogue

8 Michael Vick(Phi - QB) Peyton Manthing

9 Carson Palmer(Ari - QB) Insein Asylum

10 LeSean McCoy(Phi - RB) I Need More ...

Round 2

1 Drew Brees(NO - QB) I Need More ...

2 Aaron Rodgers(GB - QB) Insein Asylum

3 Adrian Peterson(Min - RB) Peyton Manthing

4 Tom Brady(NE - QB) Gotham Rogue

5 Matt Ryan(Atl - QB) Haters Gonna...

6 Cam Newton(Car - QB) West Canaan ...

7 Jamaal Charles(KC - RB) Call Me Chuc...

8 Ray Rice(Bal - RB) The Secane S...

9 Marshawn Lynch(Sea - RB) The O'Shea B...

10 Trent Richardson(Cle - RB) Joe Giunta D...

Round 3

1 Calvin Johnson(Det - WR) Joe Giunta D...

2 Tony Romo(Dal - QB) The O'Shea B...

3 Russell Wilson(Sea - QB) The Secane S...

4 Alfred Morris(Was - RB) Call Me Chuc...

5 Matt Forte(Chi - RB) West Canaan ...

6 Matthew Stafford(Det - QB) Haters Gonna...

7 Dez Bryant(Dal - WR) Gotham Rogue

8 Eli Manning(NYG - QB) Peyton Manthing

9 A.J. Green(Cin - WR) Insein Asylum

10 Andy Dalton(Cin - QB) I Need More ...

Round 4

1 Brandon Marshall(Chi - WR) I Need More ...

2 Stevan Ridley(NE - RB) Insein Asylum

3 Demaryius Thomas(Den - WR) Peyton Manthing

4 Steven Jackson(Atl - RB) Gotham Rogue

5 Julio Jones(Atl - WR) Haters Gonna...

6 Ben Roethlisberger(Pit - QB) West Canaan ...

7 David Wilson(NYG - RB) Call Me Chuc...

8 Joe Flacco(Bal - QB) The Secane S...

9 Marques Colston(NO - WR) The O'Shea B...

10 Darren Sproles(NO - RB) Joe Giunta D...

Round 5

1 Chris Johnson(Ten - RB) Joe Giunta D...

2 Frank Gore(SF - RB) The O'Shea B...

3 Randall Cobb(GB - WR) The Secane S...

4 Jimmy Graham(NO - TE) Call Me Chuc...

5 Larry Fitzgerald(Ari - WR) West Canaan ...

6 Maurice Jones-Drew(Jac - RB) Haters Gonna...

7 Andre Johnson(Hou - WR) Gotham Rogue

8 Victor Cruz(NYG - WR) Peyton Manthing

9 Roddy White(Atl - WR) Insein Asylum

10 Reggie Bush(Det - RB) I Need More ...

Round 6

1 Eddie Lacy(GB - RB) I Need More ...

2 Lamar Miller(Mia - RB) Insein Asylum

3 Ahmad Bradshaw(Ind - RB) Peyton Manthing

4 Dwayne Bowe(KC - WR) Gotham Rogue

5 Montee Ball(Den - RB) Haters Gonna...

6 DeMarco Murray(Dal - RB) West Canaan ...

7 Danny Amendola(NE - WR) Call Me Chuc...

8 Torrey Smith(Bal - WR) The Secane S...

9 Wes Welker(Den - WR) The O'Shea B...

10 Darren McFadden(Oak - RB) Joe Giunta D...

Round 7

1 Jason Witten(Dal - TE) Joe Giunta D...

2 T.Y. Hilton(Ind - WR) The O'Shea B...

3 Vincent Jackson(TB - WR) The Secane S...

4 Pierre Garcon(Was - WR) Call Me Chuc...

5 Antonio Brown(Pit - WR) West Canaan ...

6 DeSean Jackson(Phi - WR) Haters Gonna...

7 Daryl Richardson(StL - RB) Gotham Rogue

8 DeAngelo Williams(Car - RB) Peyton Manthing

9 Jordy Nelson(GB - WR) Insein Asylum

10 Eric Decker(Den - WR) I Need More ...

Round 8

1 Reggie Wayne(Ind - WR) I Need More ...

2 Mark Ingram(NO - RB) Insein Asylum

3 Steve Smith(Car - WR) Peyton Manthing

4 Rob Gronkowski(NE - TE) Gotham Rogue

5 Ben Tate(Hou - RB) Haters Gonna...

6 James Jones(GB - WR) West Canaan ...

7 Cecil Shorts(Jac - WR) Call Me Chuc...

8 Jay Cutler(Chi - QB) The Secane S...

9 Tony Gonzalez(Atl - TE) The O'Shea B...

10 Matt Schaub(Hou - QB) Joe Giunta D...

Round 9

1 Sam Bradford(StL - QB) Joe Giunta D...

2 Hakeem Nicks(NYG - WR) The O'Shea B...

3 Tavon Austin(StL - WR) The Secane S...

4 Kenbrell Thompkins(NE - WR) Call Me Chuc...

5 Vernon Davis(SF - TE) West Canaan ...

6 Mike Williams(TB - WR) Haters Gonna...

7 Ryan Mathews(SD - RB) Gotham Rogue

8 Philip Rivers(SD - QB) Peyton Manthing

9 Alex Smith(KC - QB) Insein Asylum

10 Josh Freeman(TB - QB) I Need More ...

Round 10

1 Giovani Bernard(Cin - RB) I Need More ...

2 Shane Vereen(NE - RB) Insein Asylum

3 Greg Olsen(Car - TE) Peyton Manthing

4 Ryan Tannehill(Mia - QB) Gotham Rogue

5 EJ Manuel(Buf - QB) Haters Gonna...

6 Jake Locker(Ten - QB) West Canaan ...

7 Chris Givens(StL - WR) Call Me Chuc...

8 Chris Ivory(NYJ - RB) The Secane S...

9 Rashard Mendenhall(Ari - RB) The O'Shea B...

10 Emmanuel Sanders(Pit - WR) Joe Giunta D...

Round 11

1 Jacoby Jones(Bal - WR) Joe Giunta D...

2 Isaac Redman(Pit - RB) The O'Shea B...

3 Jermichael Finley(GB - TE) The Secane S...

4 Brandon Weeden(Cle - QB) Call Me Chuc...

5 Andre Brown(NYG - RB) West Canaan ...

6 Josh Gordon(Cle - WR) Haters Gonna...

7 Mike Wallace(Mia - WR) Gotham Rogue

8 Lance Moore(NO - WR) Peyton Manthing

9 Stevie Johnson(Buf - WR) Insein Asylum

10 Jared Cook(StL - TE) I Need More ...

Round 12

1 Seattle(Sea - DEF) I Need More ...

2 Jordan Cameron(Cle - TE) Insein Asylum

3 San Francisco(SF - DEF) Peyton Manthing

4 BenJarvus Green-Ellis(Cin - RB) Gotham Rogue

5 Chicago(Chi - DEF) Haters Gonna...

6 Anquan Boldin(SF - WR) West Canaan ...

7 Le'Veon Bell(Pit - RB) Call Me Chuc...

8 Greg Jennings(Min - WR) The Secane S...

9 Houston(Hou - DEF) The O'Shea B...

10 Miles Austin(Dal - WR) Joe Giunta D...

Round 13

1 Terrelle Pryor(Oak - QB) Joe Giunta D...

2 Christian Ponder(Min - QB) The O'Shea B...

3 Denver(Den - DEF) The Secane S...

4 Golden Tate(Sea - WR) Call Me Chuc...

5 New England(NE - DEF) West Canaan ...

6 Owen Daniels(Hou - TE) Haters Gonna...

7 Cincinnati(Cin - DEF) Gotham Rogue

8 Danny Woodhead(SD - RB) Peyton Manthing

9 Vincent Brown(SD - WR) Insein Asylum

10 Bryce Brown(Phi - RB) I Need More ...

Round 14

1 Sidney Rice(Sea - WR) I Need More ...

2 Cordarrelle Patterson(Min - WR) Insein Asylum

3 Brian Hartline(Mia - WR) Peyton Manthing

4 Michael Floyd(Ari - WR) Gotham Rogue

5 Denarius Moore(Oak - WR) Haters Gonna...

6 Alshon Jeffery(Chi - WR) West Canaan ...

7 Knowshon Moreno(Den - RB) Call Me Chuc...

8 Ronnie Hillman(Den - RB) The Secane S...

9 Julian Edelman(NE - WR) The O'Shea B...

10 Keshawn Martin(Hou - WR) Joe Giunta D...

Round 15

1 New York(NYG - DEF) Joe Giunta D...

2 Matt Bryant(Atl - K) The O'Shea B...

3 Kenny Britt(Ten - WR) The Secane S...

4 Joique Bell(Det - RB) Call Me Chuc...

5 Fred Jackson(Buf - RB) West Canaan ...

6 Roy Helu(Was - RB) Haters Gonna...

7 Kyle Rudolph(Min - TE) Gotham Rogue

8 Geno Smith(NYJ - QB) Peyton Manthing

9 Pierre Thomas(NO - RB) Insein Asylum

10 DeAndre Hopkins(Hou - WR) I Need More ...

Round 16

1 Bernard Pierce(Bal - RB) I Need More ...

2 Rueben Randle(NYG - WR) Insein Asylum

3 Blair Walsh(Min - K) Peyton Manthing

4 Phil Dawson(SF - K) Gotham Rogue

5 Randy Bullock(Hou - K) Haters Gonna...

6 Justin Blackmon(Jac - WR) West Canaan ...

7 Matt Prater(Den - K) Call Me Chuc...

8 Antonio Gates(SD - TE) The Secane S...

9 Martellus Bennett(Chi - TE) The O'Shea B...

10 Stephen Gostkowski(NE - K) Joe Giunta D...

Round 17

1 Fred Davis(Was - TE) Joe Giunta D...

2 Darrius Heyward-Bey(Ind - WR) The O'Shea B...

3 Isaiah Pead(StL - RB) The Secane S...

4 Baltimore(Bal - DEF) Call Me Chuc...

5 Justin Tucker(Bal - K) West Canaan ...

6 Brandon Pettigrew(Det - TE) Haters Gonna...

7 Jacquizz Rodgers(Atl - RB) Gotham Rogue

8 Percy Harvin(Sea - WR) Peyton Manthing

9 Tampa Bay(TB - DEF) Insein Asylum

10 Josh Brown(NYG - K) I Need More ...

Round 18

1 Tyler Eifert(Cin - TE) I Need More ...

2 Greg Zuerlein(StL - K) Insein Asylum

3 Shonn Greene(Ten - RB) Peyton Manthing

4 Nick Foles(Phi - QB) Gotham Rogue

5 Atlanta(Atl - DEF) Haters Gonna...

6 Michael Bush(Chi - RB) West Canaan ...

7 Green Bay(GB - DEF) Call Me Chuc...

8 Jason Hanson(Det - K) The Secane S...

9 Peyton Hillis(TB - RB) The O'Shea B...

10 Brandon Jackson(Cle - RB) Joe Giunta D...

Draft went as follows for me last night from the 3 slot: 2qb/2rb/3wr/flex/te/k/def ppr

1. Shady

2. Cj2k

3. Matt ryan

4. Aj green

5. Andre johnson

6. Daulton

7. Bowe

8. Vereen

9. Big ben ( trade bait hopefully)

10. Andre brown

11. Finely

12. Britt

13-18 back ups

Two qbs in first round - three in the 2nd, 4 in the third. In hindsight i may have taken manning instead of cj2k in the second but ryan should be fine. Overall, my rbs are a bit slim after my starters but i am pleased with my team.

If your in a NEW 2 QB league you can get away with not going QB/QB or at least 2 QB in the first 3 rounds.

But in an Established 2 QB league you better get 2 good ones an get um early. (or you won't get anything)

Quite often only say 2 RB's and 1 WR will be taken max in the first round, then the guy's who didn't take QB

in the first will go QB/QB the next 2, the guys that took QB in the first will tend to go RB/QB in the next 2 there.

QB's score the most points, you'll be ahead of the game starting 2 Really Good ones each week in that format.

You might- MIGHT- be able to get two top-15 QBs with that strategy, but they'll both be barely top-15. Eli Manning and Josh Freeman aren't going to win you any leagues in a 2-QB league.

To put this into some sort of perspective... last year, the difference between Drew Brees and Eli Manning was the same as the difference between Doug Martin and Mikel Leshoure. QB production drops off *FAST*, and if you can get a top-3 guy and pair him with another top-12 QB in the second, you will be so far out ahead of the competition it won't matter if you're forced to start BenJarvus Green-Ellis and Ahmad Bradshaw at RB.

In a new 2-QB league, if the rest of my leaguemates were slow to react to the change, I would have no problem opening up QB-QB-QB, and would even consider taking a fourth QB in rounds 4-7 if the value was still there and if the league didn't have positional caps (most leagues will institute a positional cap the first season after someone tries this, once they realize just how evil it really is). If you can get four top-20 QBs, then some poor schlub is going to be stuck starting Jeff Tuelle or Christian Ponder on a weekly basis, and suddenly trading a fortune for your Sam Bradford is going to start looking awfully good.

ETA: Also, it doesn't help that QBs are more durable than RBs. Last year, the only week 1 starters to miss more than one start were Roethlisberger (3 games), Alex Smith (7 games), Locker (5 games), Vick (6 games), Gabbert (6 games), Cassel (8 games), And Kolb (11 games). 25 out of 32 week 1 starters went on to start at least 15 games. In other words, help is not waiting for you on the waiver wire. Your only choices are to draft QBs now or trade a fortune for them later.

if it was a 12 team league I'd say take a QB early, but in a 10 teamer, The first 4 or 5 QB's off the board should go around the same time as they would in a 1 QB league.

After that, the QB's will go earlier than they normally would. This is because the statistical dropoff becomes more substantial.

So In most cases I'd say take your first QB when you normally would. The exception to this rule is if you are one of those guys who waits til the end to grab a QB. In this case, you want to pick your first QB before others start on their second QB. From there, you likely wanna grab a 2nd QB fast.

As for third QB's only the first 5 or 6 of third QB's off the board are likely to be starting by the end of the season, so you need to grab them a bit earlier too.

if it was a 12 team league I'd say take a QB early, but in a 10 teamer, The first 4 or 5 QB's off the board should go around the same time as they would in a 1 QB league.

After that, the QB's will go earlier than they normally would. This is because the statistical dropoff becomes more substantial.

So In most cases I'd say take your first QB when you normally would. The exception to this rule is if you are one of those guys who waits til the end to grab a QB. In this case, you want to pick your first QB before others start on their second QB. From there, you likely wanna grab a 2nd QB fast.

As for third QB's only the first 5 or 6 of third QB's off the board are likely to be starting by the end of the season, so you need to grab them a bit earlier too.
Really disagree with the bolded. VBD suggests that we should value players not by how many points they score, but by how many points they outscore a certain baseline (typically worst starter). Doubling the number of starters dramatically lowers the baseline, which dramatically increases the VBD values of every other player at the position. The difference between QB10 and QB20 last year was 62 points, which means going from a 1QB league to a 2QB league increases the VBD score of EVERY QB by 62 points. That's huge. That's the difference between Doug Martin and Stevan Ridley last year in PPR. In other words, Drew Brees + Doug Martin in a 1QB league is as valuable as Drew Brees + Stevan Ridley in a 2QB league, simply because Brees's value rises by that much. Andrew Luck and Tony Romo produced as much VBD in 2QB leagues last year as Drew Brees or Tom Brady did in 1QB leagues.

In a 2 QB league (or a superflex league), every QB becomes dramatically more valuable. Every one of them. Running back has always been the most valuable position because of positional scarcity. In any given week, there are around 32 QBs, 40-48 RBs (because of RBBC), 64-80 WRs (because of 3WR sets), and 32 TEs who are going to be on the field a lot for their teams. Call it 40 RBs and 72 WRs. In a standard 10-team league, you're starting 10 of those 32 quarterbacks (31%), 20 of those 40 RBs (50%), 30 of those 72 WRs (42%), and 10 of those 32 TEs (31%). That's why RBs and WRs are more valuable- there are fewer of them to go around. In a 2QB league, the percentage of QBs starting jumps all the way to a whopping 62%, making it by far the scarcest position. As valuable as RBs are in standard leagues, QBs should be AT LEAST as valuable in 2QB mandatory leagues, probably more so. It's not at all uncommon to see 8 of the top 10 picks spent at RB in standard 10-team leagues, so in an efficient market, you'd expect to see a similar number of QBs go in the first round in a 2QB league. Now, the "RB-centric" mindset is sometimes a hard one to get out of, so you'll often see fewer QBs coming off the board, but make no mistake... that's a market inefficiency, and it pays to exploit it.

Just drafted a 10-team start 2QB and landed the 1st pick. RB's went early as I thought they would.

I ended up with:

Peterson

Newton

Ryan

A. Johnson

DMC

Colsten

Mendy

Nelson

Bradshaw........

Really disagree with the bolded. VBD suggests that we should value players not by how many points they score, but by how many points they outscore a certain baseline (typically worst starter). Doubling the number of starters dramatically lowers the baseline, which dramatically increases the VBD values of every other player at the position. The difference between QB10 and QB20 last year was 62 points, which means going from a 1QB league to a 2QB league increases the VBD score of EVERY QB by 62 points. That's huge. That's the difference between Doug Martin and Stevan Ridley last year in PPR. In other words, Drew Brees + Doug Martin in a 1QB league is as valuable as Drew Brees + Stevan Ridley in a 2QB league, simply because Brees's value rises by that much. Andrew Luck and Tony Romo produced as much VBD in 2QB leagues last year as Drew Brees or Tom Brady did in 1QB leagues.

In a 2 QB league (or a superflex league), every QB becomes dramatically more valuable. Every one of them. Running back has always been the most valuable position because of positional scarcity. In any given week, there are around 32 QBs, 40-48 RBs (because of RBBC), 64-80 WRs (because of 3WR sets), and 32 TEs who are going to be on the field a lot for their teams. Call it 40 RBs and 72 WRs. In a standard 10-team league, you're starting 10 of those 32 quarterbacks (31%), 20 of those 40 RBs (50%), 30 of those 72 WRs (42%), and 10 of those 32 TEs (31%). That's why RBs and WRs are more valuable- there are fewer of them to go around. In a 2QB league, the percentage of QBs starting jumps all the way to a whopping 62%, making it by far the scarcest position. As valuable as RBs are in standard leagues, QBs should be AT LEAST as valuable in 2QB mandatory leagues, probably more so. It's not at all uncommon to see 8 of the top 10 picks spent at RB in standard 10-team leagues, so in an efficient market, you'd expect to see a similar number of QBs go in the first round in a 2QB league. Now, the "RB-centric" mindset is sometimes a hard one to get out of, so you'll often see fewer QBs coming off the board, but make no mistake... that's a market inefficiency, and it pays to exploit it.
I agree and draft this way. But why does my vbd excel sheet not reflect this when I enter my league settings? Has only 8 qb's taken in first 24 picks and 13 in first 48 picks.

12 teams. start 2qb, 2wr, 2rb, 1 flex, 1 te. 4pts pass td.

I can't see a 12 team league being able to succeed in having a 2 QB league. Many owners need/want a back-up and there are not enough available QB's for that format. It even gets pretty thin in a 10 teamer, but doable.

I can't see a 12 team league being able to succeed in having a 2 QB league. Many owners need/want a back-up and there are not enough available QB's for that format. It even gets pretty thin in a 10 teamer, but doable.
Superflex is the way to go in 12 team leagues. It basically turns it into a 2QB league, but allows you to use RBs and WRs to cover byes.

SD1977 said:
Start up 2QB Dynasty , RGIII , Ryan ,Brees or Cam?
Same answer as a 1QB dynasty. 2QBs doesn't change the order of the QBs, it just changes the value of QBs relative to other positiions.

FWIW, I'd go with Griffin or Cam. They're my #2 and #3 dynasty QBs.

Here's my other league that I did today for those still haven't drafted yet.

We're allowed 1 keeper per team from previous drafts. Can't keep for more than 2 years for the same owner but players can be traded to allow a new owner to keep them. The cost is the round they went in the previous year's draft.

Keeper's are Bolded.

PICK OVR SELECTION FRANCHISE

1.01 1 Brees, Drew NOS QB Who's Your Daddy

1.02 2 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB Insein Asylum

1.03 3 Martin, Doug TBB RB Noah's Nasties

1.04 4 Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

1.05 5 Foster, Arian HOU RB Fish Farmer

1.06 6 Ryan, Matt ATL QB The Direwolfs

1.07 7 Wilson, Russell SEA QB The Dawg Pound

1.08 8 Brady, Tom NEP QB Nothing but the Best

1.09 9 Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB Literally the Best

1.1 10 Romo, Tony DAL QB Big Papi

2.01 11 Johnson, Calvin DET WR Big Papi

2.02 12 Richardson, Trent CLE RB Literally the Best

2.03 13 Rice, Ray BAL RB Nothing but the Best

2.04 14 Jackson, Steven ATL RB The Dawg Pound

2.05 15 Bryant, Dez DAL WR The Direwolfs

2.06 16 Forte, Matt CHI RB Fish Farmer

2.07 17 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

2.08 18 Green, A.J. CIN WR Noah's Nasties

2.09 19 Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB Insein Asylum

2.1 20 Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR Who's Your Daddy

3.01 21 Ridley, Stevan NEP RB Who's Your Daddy

3.02 22 Wilson, David NYG RB Insein Asylum

3.03 23 Jones, Julio ATL WR Noah's Nasties

3.04 24 Graham, Jimmy NOS TE Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

3.05 25 Griffin III, Robert WAS QB Fish Farmer

3.06 26 Gore, Frank SFO RB The Direwolfs

3.07 27 Manning, Eli NYG QB The Dawg Pound

3.08 28 Manning, Peyton DEN QB Nothing but the Best

3.09 29 Stafford, Matthew DET QB Literally the Best

3.1 30 Johnson, Chris TEN RB Big Papi

4.01 31 Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR Big Papi

4.02 32 Marshall, Brandon CHI WR Literally the Best

4.03 33 Bush, Reggie DET RB Nothing but the Best

4.04 34 Johnson, Andre HOU WR The Dawg Pound

4.05 35 White, Roddy ATL WR The Direwolfs

4.06 36 Cruz, Victor NYG WR Fish Farmer

4.07 37 Cobb, Randall GBP WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

4.08 38 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB Noah's Nasties

4.09 39 Lacy, Eddie GBP RB Insein Asylum

4.1 40 Jackson, Vincent TBB WR Who's Your Daddy

5.01 41 Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB Who's Your Daddy

5.02 42 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR Insein Asylum

5.03 43 Dalton, Andy CIN QB Noah's Nasties

5.04 44 Miller, Lamar MIA RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

5.05 45 Witten, Jason DAL TE Fish Farmer

5.06 46 Mendenhall, Rashard ARI RB The Direwolfs

5.07 47 Brown, Antonio PIT WR The Dawg Pound

5.08 48 Wayne, Reggie IND WR Nothing but the Best

5.09 49 Vick, Michael PHI QB Literally the Best

5.1 50 McCoy, LeSean PHI RB Big Papi

6.01 51 Bernard, Giovani CIN RB Big Papi

6.02 52 Welker, Wes DEN WR Literally the Best

6.03 53 Colston, Marques NOS WR Nothing but the Best

6.04 54 Vereen, Shane NEP RB The Dawg Pound

6.05 55 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR The Direwolfs

6.06 56 Garcon, Pierre WAS WR Fish Farmer

6.07 57 Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

6.08 58 Murray, DeMarco DAL RB Noah's Nasties

6.09 59 Amendola, Danny NEP WR Insein Asylum

6.1 60 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Who's Your Daddy

7.01 61 Richardson, Daryl STL RB Who's Your Daddy

7.02 62 Luck, Andrew IND QB Insein Asylum

7.03 63 Sproles, Darren NOS RB Noah's Nasties

7.04 64 Ball, Montee DEN RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

7.05 65 Austin, Tavon STL WR Fish Farmer

7.06 66 Mathews, Ryan SDC RB The Direwolfs

7.07 67 McFadden, Darren OAK RB The Dawg Pound

7.08 68 Smith, Steve CAR WR Nothing but the Best

7.09 69 Bradshaw, Ahmad IND RB Literally the Best

7.1 70 Smith, Torrey BAL WR Big Papi

8.01 71 Cutler, Jay CHI QB Big Papi

8.02 72 Palmer, Carson ARI QB Literally the Best

8.03 73 Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB Nothing but the Best

8.04 74 Bradford, Sam STL QB The Dawg Pound

8.05 75 Wallace, Mike MIA WR The Direwolfs

8.06 76 Schaub, Matt HOU QB Fish Farmer

8.07 77 Flacco, Joe BAL QB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

8.08 78 Rivers, Philip SDC QB Noah's Nasties

8.09 79 Smith, Alex KCC QB Insein Asylum

8.1 80 Weeden, Brandon CLE QB Who's Your Daddy

9.01 81 Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB Who's Your Daddy

9.02 82 Jackson, DeSean PHI WR Insein Asylum

9.03 83 Decker, Eric DEN WR Noah's Nasties

9.04 84 Freeman, Josh TBB QB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

9.05 85 Tate, Golden SEA WR Fish Farmer

9.06 86 Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB The Direwolfs

9.07 87 Jones, James GBP WR The Dawg Pound

9.08 88 Shorts, Cecil JAC WR Nothing but the Best

9.09 89 Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE Literally the Best

9.1 90 Davis, Vernon SFO TE Big Papi

10.01 91 Manuel, E.J. BUF QB Big Papi

10.02 92 Hilton, T.Y. IND WR Literally the Best

10.03 93 Locker, Jake TEN QB Nothing but the Best

10.04 94 Spiller, C.J. BUF RB The Dawg Pound

10.05 95 Newton, Cam CAR QB The Direwolfs

10.06 96 Ingram, Mark NOS RB Fish Farmer

10.07 97 Tate, Ben HOU RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

10.08 98 Sudfeld, Zach NEP TE Noah's Nasties

10.09 99 Ivory, Chris NYJ RB Insein Asylum

10.1 100 Givens, Chris STL WR Who's Your Daddy

11.01 101 Morris, Alfred WAS RB Who's Your Daddy

11.02 102 Gordon, Josh CLE WR Insein Asylum

11.03 103 Ponder, Christian MIN QB Noah's Nasties

11.04 104 Jennings, Greg MIN WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

11.05 105 Olsen, Greg CAR TE Fish Farmer

11.06 106 Ballard, Vick IND RB The Direwolfs

11.07 107 Cook, Jared STL TE The Dawg Pound

11.08 108 Redman, Isaac PIT RB Nothing but the Best

11.09 109 Green-Ellis, BenJarvus CIN RB Literally the Best

11.1 110 Thomas, Pierre NOS RB Big Papi

12.01 111 Thompkins, Kenbrell NEP WR Big Papi

12.02 112 Foles, Nick PHI QB Literally the Best

12.03 113 Austin, Miles DAL WR Nothing but the Best

12.04 114 Williams, Mike TBB WR The Dawg Pound

12.05 115 Gabbert, Blaine JAC QB The Direwolfs

12.06 116 Smith, Geno NYJ QB Fish Farmer

12.07 117 Boldin, Anquan SFO WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

12.08 118 Rice, Sidney SEA WR Noah's Nasties

12.09 119 Moore, Lance NOS WR Insein Asylum

12.1 120 Britt, Kenny TEN WR Who's Your Daddy

13.01 121 Blackmon, Justin JAC WR Who's Your Daddy

13.02 122 Brown, Bryce PHI RB Insein Asylum

13.03 123 Johnson, Stevie BUF WR Noah's Nasties

13.04 124 Brown, Vincent SDC WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

13.05 125 Jackson, Fred BUF RB Fish Farmer

13.06 126 Daniels, Owen HOU TE The Direwolfs

13.07 127 Moss, Santana WAS WR The Dawg Pound

13.08 128 Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE Nothing but the Best

13.09 129 Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR Literally the Best

13.1 130 Randle, Rueben NYG WR Big Papi

14.01 131 Hillman, Ronnie DEN RB Big Papi

14.02 132 Michael, Christine SEA RB Literally the Best

14.03 133 Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR Nothing but the Best

14.04 134 Gates, Antonio SDC TE The Dawg Pound

14.05 135 Floyd, Malcom SDC WR The Direwolfs

14.06 136 Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def Fish Farmer

14.07 137 Harvin, Percy SEA WR Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

14.08 138 49ers, San Francisco SFO Def Noah's Nasties

14.09 139 Roberts, Andre ARI WR Insein Asylum

14.1 140 Helu, Roy WAS RB Who's Your Daddy

15.01 141 Pryor, Terrelle OAK QB Who's Your Daddy

15.02 142 Brown, Andre NYG RB Insein Asylum

15.03 143 Moore, Denarius OAK WR Noah's Nasties

15.04 144 Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

15.05 145 Hartline, Brian MIA WR Fish Farmer

15.06 146 Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR The Direwolfs

15.07 147 Rodgers, Jacquizz ATL RB The Dawg Pound

15.08 148 Pierce, Bernard BAL RB Nothing but the Best

15.09 149 Bell, Joique DET RB Literally the Best

15.1 150 Cousins, Kirk WAS QB Big Papi

16.01 151 Finley, Jermichael GBP TE Big Papi

16.02 152 Cameron, Jordan CLE TE Literally the Best

16.03 153 Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def Nothing but the Best

16.04 154 Floyd, Michael ARI WR The Dawg Pound

16.05 155 Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK The Direwolfs

16.06 156 Prater, Matt DEN PK Fish Farmer

16.07 157 Woodhead, Danny SDC RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

16.08 158 Gerhart, Toby MIN RB Noah's Nasties

16.09 159 Myers, Brandon NYG TE Insein Asylum

16.1 160 Heyward-Bey, Darrius IND WR Who's Your Daddy

17.01 161 Crabtree, Michael SFO WR Who's Your Daddy

17.02 162 Patterson, Cordarrelle MIN WR Insein Asylum

17.03 163 Dobson, Aaron NEP WR Noah's Nasties

17.04 164 Texans, Houston HOU Def Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

17.05 165 Burleson, Nate DET WR Fish Farmer

17.06 166 Bush, Michael CHI RB The Direwolfs

17.07 167 Bears, Chicago CHI Def The Dawg Pound

17.08 168 Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB Nothing but the Best

17.09 169 Broyles, Ryan DET WR Literally the Best

17.1 170 Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR Big Papi

18.01 171 Patriots, New England NEP Def Big Papi

18.02 172 Cardinals, Arizona ARI Def Literally the Best

18.03 173 Tolbert, Mike CAR RB Nothing but the Best

18.04 174 Walsh, Blair MIN PK The Dawg Pound

18.05 175 Greene, Shonn TEN RB The Direwolfs

18.06 176 Eifert, Tyler CIN TE Fish Farmer

18.07 177 Reece, Marcel OAK RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

18.08 178 Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE Noah's Nasties

18.09 179 Forsett, Justin JAC RB Insein Asylum

18.1 180 Davis, Fred WAS TE Who's Your Daddy

19.01 181 Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def Who's Your Daddy

19.02 182 Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def Insein Asylum

19.03 183 Bennett, Martellus CHI TE Noah's Nasties

19.04 184 Akers, David DET PK Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

19.05 185 Gradkowski, Bruce PIT QB Fish Farmer

19.06 186 Dolphins, Miami MIA Def The Direwolfs

19.07 187 Rams, St. Louis STL Def The Dawg Pound

19.08 188 Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE Nothing but the Best

19.09 189 Dawson, Phil SFO PK Literally the Best

19.1 190 Stephens-Howling, LaRod PIT RB Big Papi

20.01 191 Bryant, Matt ATL PK Big Papi

20.02 192 Flynn, Matt OAK QB Literally the Best

20.03 193 Tucker, Justin BAL PK Nothing but the Best

20.04 194 Janikowski, Sebastian OAK PK The Dawg Pound

20.05 195 Thomas, Daniel MIA RB The Direwolfs

20.06 196 Henne, Chad JAC QB Fish Farmer

20.07 197 Randle, Joseph DAL RB Alex and Kyrsten's Krotch Kickers

20.08 198 Bullock, Randy HOU PK Noah's Nasties

20.09 199 Zuerlein, Greg STL PK Insein Asylum

20.1 200 Hartley, Garrett NOS PK Who's Your Daddy

Is that a dynasty league?

Sorry, 1 keeper per team. The player is kept in the round he was selected in. I'll highlight the keepers.

Sorry, 1 keeper per team. The player is kept in the round he was selected in. I'll highlight the keepers.
Thanks, that makes much more sense.

The guy who's keeping Newton for a 10th rounder for the next decade has to be giddy.

Thanks, that makes much more sense.

The guy who's keeping Newton for a 10th rounder for the next decade has to be giddy.

Well we limit it to only 2 keeps (3 total years). So this is last year keeping him for a 10th.

My first 2qb league and we just added the qb/flex spot this season so many in the league it was their first time as well

Had ours last night 2qb 2rb 2 wr 2 flex 2 idp ?

10 team ppr 9th pick. Only 2 qbs went before me brees and kaep?!

Rodgers

Peyton

Aj

Reggie

Colston

Lamar

Shane

Jordy

And schaub as my bye week filler. My backs are weak but as mentioned above 2

Stud qbs will make up for it. Most teams got stuck with crap qb2's. for example

My week 1 matchup is brady and dalton

My friend thought he got away with murder in his 2QB league by going RB/RB/RB. He ended up with a middling QB that I can't recall and Bradford. I wanted to explain why that probably wasn't the best of moves but I'm sure he'll realize this sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread