What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$1000 entry fee/12 team Snake Draft/2 Superflex, PPR/BUZZ'S FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE (1 Viewer)

Eddie Buzz

Footballguy
Gentlemen, I've been running fantasy leagues for over 20 years now out of the Riverdale section of the Bronx, NYC. All of my fantasy football leagues are done online but I do hold live auctions for baseball and hoops in the event you enjoy those sports too.

I don't expect recruiting to be easy for a $1000 entry fee but hopefully over the years you'll be accustomed to seeing my post and maybe you'll be willing to take a chance and join

I have a snake draft league with a few openings I'm trying to fill. The Date of the draft will be Sunday, September 10th at 10AM. The first Sunday of the NFL regular season. I expect the draft to take no more than an hour and a half to 2 hours

We use CBS, the top four teams finish in the prize pool, 5000, 3500, 2250 and 1250

Top 6 teams make the playoffs. Top 2 teams in the regular season receive a bye during round 1 of the playoffs

It's a PPR league

Roster requirements are:

2 Superflex

2 RB's

3 WR's

1 TE

2 Flex

1 Defense/Special Teams

1 Kicker

6 Reserves

For more info or if interested please contact me edbuzz261@gmail.com or call/text 718 687 3251

Thank you and Good luck this season

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread