What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Keeper Question who to keep??? (1 Viewer)

very true...ive seen some seriously wacky #### during drafts..lol
Danashort...  My bad on the keeper rules and I was not thinking.  Seems like you are not high on Moore if I am reading this right.  With Sanders and Moore in their slots, and the fact that you can keep them at these spots, Kamara can be let go as you have great value at the back side for a long time.  At your 6th spot, take your BPA, REGARDLESS of position like Blackbear is sticking to.  If Hill falls to you, or Adams... or Mixon if the other two are gone...just trust your rankings.

I "like" moore but im just worried w/ a new QB who could have eyes for someone else and moore doesnt do what he did last year, which he was consistent but not great...i am leaning towards keeping moore and sanders the more i think about it and reload with fresh young talent to pick from for  years to come...

10 team PPR league 2 keepers and you lose the rd. u drafted the player...I have the 6th pick...my first keeper is kamara in the first round but who do I go with for my 2nd keeper...

aaron jones in the 3rd

james conner in the 15th

miles sanders in the 9th or 

DJ moore in the 7th

thanks for any input and help!!!!
Sanders.

I "like" moore but im just worried w/ a new QB who could have eyes for someone else and moore doesnt do what he did last year, which he was consistent but not great...i am leaning towards keeping moore and sanders the more i think about it and reload with fresh young talent to pick from for  years to come...
His QB last year was Kyle Allen. He ranked almost at the bottom of the league for QBR and Rating. So you would naturally think Bridgewater will be better. This will be better for the offense in general. So I think that risk is mitigated. 

Bridgewater is a solid QB as shown with the Saints.  A lot better than Allen, thus I see Moore doing equivalent or better.  I have Moore around 10-11 WR overall projections, and for a 7th round pick, as solid as it gets.  

Nobody saw what I did on that post lol. Basically you can probably get Kittle the Moore. 😀🙈😀

My point is the trends are go RB, the one of top two TEs. Then a huge amount of WRs are there for you. I mean a guy like Woods are gold in ppr going lower than teammate Cupp. Yet from view of their 12 personnel Cupp came off before Woods did. 😉

this logic has me changing my other team keepers also...I was keeping kamara 1 and godwin 9 with the 6th pick but now i think im gonna keep metcalf 7 and godwin 9...and theres only 2 guys with 1st round picks ahead of me...u guys have totally changed my way of thinking...thank you

this logic has me changing my other team keepers also...I was keeping kamara 1 and godwin 9 with the 6th pick but now i think im gonna keep metcalf 7 and godwin 9...and theres only 2 guys with 1st round picks ahead of me...u guys have totally changed my way of thinking...thank you
Is the keeper options similar to this one?  If so, you have a chance with getting Kamara back.  Hopefully there will be three top notch players for you to grab one !!!  You are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
so just to keep everyone updated I had my first draft (not the one we were discussing above) I had 6th pick in a 12 team ppr 2 keeper and this one I kept metcalf(7) and godwin(9)...

QB prescott, big ben

RB drake, sanders, mack, a gibson, c. edmonds, a. mcfarland

WR metcalf, godwin, mclaurin, landry, crowder

TE hurst, goedert

DEF bears

k butker

im hoping mack or gibson pan out sooner than later but i guess we'll see....my next draft is this sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
So my draft went as so....

QB murray and rivers

RB ekeler, sanders, taylor, dillon, edmonds scott

WR golloday, moore, mclaurin, landry, reagor, n. harry

TE hurst, cook

K butker

DEF bills

not a bad draft and I think I have pretty good depth

Users who are viewing this thread