What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 QB Dynasty Question (1 Viewer)

geesal

Footballguy
Please don’t judge. If you had to choose between 2 of these 3, who would it be. K Cousins, D Jone, or W Levis? 12 team 2qb league. Not many qb’s available, have #6 rookie, pick, would like to pick one of the rookie qb’s

Please don’t judge. If you had to choose between 2 of these 3, who would it be. K Cousins, D Jone, or W Levis? 12 team 2qb league. Not many qb’s available, have #6 rookie, pick, would like to pick one of the rookie qb’s
I'm curious as to why we need to pick 2 of these 3. Do you have these 3? Are you looking to acquire 2 of them? In a 2 QB league I'm keeping all of them for now. If you are looking for who to start it is WAY to early to chose. Just keep them all. You aren't starting anyone for 4 months - lots can change as we see how Cousins and Jones rehab is going.

Sorry I fail to understand the question of why we need to pick 2?

Also yes you need to hope that a QB is still there at 1.06. If not what does your 2nd round pick look like? Maybe can double up and grab Penix/Nix too. Penix to go with Cousins would be great for you.

Not a big fan of Jones.
The back injury and ACL really hurt him last year (pun intended). I think he was trending in the right direction until his body started breaking down. He might never be the same.

If he somehow starts and plays this year I would 100% flip him for anything I could get mid-season. He's getting replaced as soon as they can.

As Big Nate stated, is there a reason you can only keep 2. In a 2QB league you need all the QB's you can roster. I wouldn't cut any starting QB if there was any way possible to keep them.

But to answer your question it is really easy to keep Cousins and Levis and let Jones walk..............if you must get rid of one.

My assumption is that he wants to keep 3 QB's, 2 to start and 1 to backup. It could be just a homer pick but I think Levis has more upside than Jones and Cousins is someone that he can start now. Going back to back rookie QB's in the draft could also work as a strat...it could be a good idea to see how Levis works out this year.

Have Cousins and Jones. The way our rosters are set up, only have 2 under contract right now. Auction draft before season fills in reserves. May try to get Levis, but would need to drop someone.

Users who are viewing this thread