What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lost Kirk Cousins - Please help (1 Viewer)

Boondocksaints

Footballguy
I lost Kirk Cousins in a 14 team Standard league. It's really competitive and cutthroat.

I'm in 2nd place at 6-2 but hanging by a thread. I lost JK Dobbins for the season and now my QB.

My backup is Geno Smith, but he's playing like crap.

Who can I pick up from the slim pickings below? I plan on making a waiver for Levis but I probably will not get him due to low FAAB budget. So I need to go for another below. This is for rest of season.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Will Levis
Daniel Jones
Baker Mayfield
Taylor Heineke
Zach Wilson
Jaren Hall
Joshua Dobbs

Geno is your best bet. Levis would be the ceiling prayer. Dobbs the floor play. Regardless Geno is the best you're gonna get without a trade based on what you are showing

Yes thank you. Just I need another backup because I probably won't be able to get Levis. So any suggestion from the rest of the list?

Id start Geno every week- he is post bye already. WR core getting healthy.

He has top 10 upside every week and a fairly high floor

Way better than Baker, etc

I lost Kirk Cousins in a 14 team Standard league. It's really competitive and cutthroat.

I'm in 2nd place at 6-2 but hanging by a thread. I lost JK Dobbins for the season and now my QB.

My backup is Geno Smith, but he's playing like crap.

Who can I pick up from the slim pickings below? I plan on making a waiver for Levis but I probably will not get him due to low FAAB budget. So I need to go for another below. This is for rest of season.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Will Levis
Daniel Jones
Baker Mayfield
Taylor Heineke
Zach Wilson
Jaren Hall
Joshua Dobbs
Mayfield unless your scoring system favors rushers then Jones.

Geno is your best bet. Levis would be the ceiling prayer. Dobbs the floor play. Regardless Geno is the best you're gonna get without a trade based on what you are showing

Yes thank you. Just I need another backup because I probably won't be able to get Levis. So any suggestion from the rest of the list?
Not sure why you need a backup with Geno already having been done with the bye. If he does get injured then I would worry about it then. All the choices are essentially the same and things may change (other injuries/benchings) by the time you would need a replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread