What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 Bye Weeks (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
Week 3

Dallas

Kansas City

Oakland

San Diego

Week 4

Denver

New York Giants

Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay

Week 5

Atlanta

Cincinnati

Houston

Seattle

Week 6

Cleveland

Green Bay

Indianapolis

Jacksonville

Minnesota

New England

Week 7

Baltimore

Chicago

New Orleans

San Francisco

St. Louis

Tennessee

Week 8

Buffalo

Detroit

Miami

Washington

Week 9

Arizona

Carolina

New York Jets

Philadelphia

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My auction is underway now.... could use the info to help avoid multiple players on bye on the same week....into depth players now...

Personally, I like the idea of having to juggle my ff team lineup for 1 less bye week - especially as in comes down to the final weeks of the regular season and positioning for playoffs.

I think the NFL did a good job of not over scheduling marque teams for week 6 & 7 when six teams will be off. I'd almost like to see the NFL schedule six team for byes on week 5 as well and play the full schedule on week 3.

And yet more reason to dislike leagues that have tiny benches compared to number of starters.

I'm wondering if this will get play in the newsstand rags? This is a very big story in my mind, 6 teams down a week? It will be really hard filling out rosters for those of us in 16 teamers.

Users who are viewing this thread