What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Anarchy League Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Still waiting for some stragglers to get back to me. Will then set up people in leagues once I know what holes need to be filled.

IN again if you still have a slot for me DY. Need to redeem myself as last years team was awful. Think I was in 3 or 4, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
By my count, there are 22 spots currently available between the 5 leagues. There are still 13 people that have not gotten back to me about returning (and a couple others that played in prior years that might want back in). I also count 19 newbies that expressed an interest.

I PMed and/or emailed everyone in any of those categories, so the sooner people get back to me, the more likely they are to have a spot if we get to the point where space gets limited.

By my count, there are 22 spots currently available between the 5 leagues. There are still 13 people that have not gotten back to me about returning (and a couple others that played in prior years that might want back in). I also count 19 newbies that expressed an interest.I PMed and/or emailed everyone in any of those categories, so the sooner people get back to me, the more likely they are to have a spot if we get to the point where space gets limited.
I responded :thumbup:Excited to try this format. A lot of odd kinks in the scoring and rosters. I'll probably really suck this year though haha

By my count, there are 22 spots currently available between the 5 leagues. There are still 13 people that have not gotten back to me about returning (and a couple others that played in prior years that might want back in). I also count 19 newbies that expressed an interest.I PMed and/or emailed everyone in any of those categories, so the sooner people get back to me, the more likely they are to have a spot if we get to the point where space gets limited.
I responded :thumbup:Excited to try this format. A lot of odd kinks in the scoring and rosters. I'll probably really suck this year though haha
I've drafted teams I thought would dominate and key guys got hurt and finished at or near the bottom. Other years I drafted teams that I thought would suck and ended up in it until the last week or two. Anything can happen and many draft strategies have been tried in this type of format.

STATUS UPDATE:

We are currently at 74 confirmed spots filled out of 80 slots. So we need to fill 6 vacancies to fill up the 5 leagues.

I am still waiting to hear back from a half dozen veterans and 5 newbies that said they wanted in. At this point, they have had plenty of time to get back to me.

If anyone from anywhere wants in, PM me that you are interested and include your email and I will get you in.

League 1 thread started in Mock Draft Forum with participants, draft order, and other pertinent info contained therein.

Hoping to get the drafts in Leagues 1-4 started this weekend. League 5 still needs a few more owners, so not sure when that one will start.

Here is the plan of the day. In shuffling some folks around, it's starting to look like the remaining members of League 4 will fill in the emply slots in Leagues 3 and 5. The new League 4 will consist of all the newbies. We just need to get 2 more folks to fill that league, as some of the new folks changed their mind or have never gotten back to me. There really is not a heck of a lot of difference in Leagues 3-5 anyway, as those were always open to anyone that wanted to sign up. The only true "invitational" leagues have always been Leagues 1 and 2.

I hope to have everything in the 4 leagues with vets playing ready to go and drafting come the weekend. The league of newbies will have to get started afterwards once we get a couple more confirmed participants.

Users who are viewing this thread