What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Anarchy League Sign Ups (2 Viewers)

Sorry for replying so late- Yes I am in for a regular and ******* Child if your having it.

Montana_grizzly_bears= League 4

Last edited by a moderator:
League 3 set up and draft turned on. Please note that some folks are getting reassigned to different leagues than they were in than last year. Don't really have a choice given that most of the leagues had several people drop out or go AWOL.

Dont see it in the orginal post...what are the draft timer settings for these?
The timer isn't on to start. Technically the rules say 4 hours, but I usually set it for 8 hours to start (if I have to turn the time on). If someone keeps having issues drafting on time, I will replace them with someone else.

Most people are pretty good about drafting fairly quickly. Most leagues get through a round or a round and a half a day. All the drafts are typically done in 10-14 days. Given that the season is over a month away, there really isn't a drop dead reason to rush through everything.

The timer isn't on to start. Technically the rules say 4 hours, but I usually set it for 8 hours to start (if I have to turn the time on). If someone keeps having issues drafting on time, I will replace them with someone else.

Most people are pretty good about drafting fairly quickly. Most leagues get through a round or a round and a half a day. All the drafts are typically done in 10-14 days. Given that the season is over a month away, there really isn't a drop dead reason to rush through everything.
Sounds very reasonable.

If anyone knows (or can get a hold of) the following, it would be greatly appreciated:

- Faux Bear, Inch by Inch, Jabatony, and Indyram96 are no longer listed as registered board members at FBG.
- Hawklets90 and Darksideofoz have not logged in to FBG since 2015.
- It's been weeks or months since jestefarean, Tex, or Bonesman have been on the boards.
Sorry for not replying. I'm in. League 8

missed my first pick. How do I make it up?

Thanks David for organizing these. True to your name there was a monkey wrench on aisle six.  :construction:

League two is humming along pretty nicely.

If people are still checking this thread, Leagues 4, 6, and 7 are not fully set up yet. But the MFL system started the drafts for those leagues based on a preset draft start time. No, those drafts haven't started yet.

There won't be a League 8 this year, as we don't have enough people (and I don't feel like running another league just so people can double or triple up on leagues).

League 4 assignments handed out and draft turned on. If you haven't heard back from me yet, you will still get in a league.

League 6 set up and draft turned on. Swabs, SantaRosaUte, and Kutta will be added to League 7 when I get a chance.

If there's someone new that wants a spot, I can drop from League 7.

Already drafting in League 1, so I'm happy regardless  :)

Thanks for organizing!

Is it typical for these to take this long?  I don't remember it starting this slowly last year.  Haven't even made it through the first round and it's been over 30 hours.

Is it just me or is going QB/QB in the first two rounds seem like a strange strategy?

I suspect no stranger than TE-TE-TE or RB-RB-RB-RB, which have also been attempted this year.

This format is extremely unique, and the season long points makes for some interesting and varied strategies.  Just gotta hit on the right players

I suspect no stranger than TE-TE-TE or RB-RB-RB-RB, which have also been attempted this year.

This format is extremely unique, and the season long points makes for some interesting and varied strategies.  Just gotta hit on the right players
In other drafts I would say it's extremely done but in this format it really got me thinking.  I find myself getting some great picks but I'm not sure if it will work well for me in this format or not.

That is what is so fun about this format. It really tests your ability to project over a long time frame, including playoffs.

I think it helps a lot drafting higher in the rotation.

I am drafting from the 10 spot in league 6 so I have a little more flexibility, but I can't jump ahead of runs as well from there.

Any way to see the winners and their final scores.  Curious to see how my team compared to the other league's winners.

Any way to see the winners and their final scores.  Curious to see how my team compared to the other league's winners.
I will give an update on the scoring in the Mock Draft Forum, but the league's aren't done yet. Still have all of the post season to go. 

Users who are viewing this thread