What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2015 Anarchy League Sign Ups *** (1 Viewer)

I can attest that urinal cakes with Biabreakable's picture on them were issued to league members after some of his weaker perfromances.

Still waiting to hear back from 35+ people. I will try to contact them to expedite the process.
When's the deadline? I'm guessing leagues will merge if enough people don't get bad to you?
I will have more free time the end of the week to track people down. I will recalibrate however many leagues based on the number of people we get to sign up.

Most years we ended up trying to accomodate latecomers or folks that were up for a second league, so we could probably pare things down and not really leave many people out in the cold.

Anarchy99 said:
Still waiting to hear back from 35+ people. I will try to contact them to expedite the process.
Probably be the same ones that hold up the draft and time out with their picks...

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:
League 1 - OUT

League 2 - OUT

Sorry for the hold up. I wish I could continue but I have to bow out this year. I'll be back.

Emailed and PMed all the stragglers. Will give them roughly 48 hours and then will start plugging people in for league assignments. I suspect a few people are M.I.A., as they have not been logged on here for almost a year.

mquinnjr

League 6 - Out

Thanks for running this 99, but I'm going to take a breather this season. I'll be back next year if there are openings, and thanks as always for organizing this. Sorry to take so long to get back to you.

Prior year participant. Can't remember league number or year. No problem if you can't fit me in but would like to go again.

Prior year participant. Can't remember league number or year. No problem if you can't fit me in but would like to go again.
Just log onto MFL and look. Anarchy is already nice enough to spend his time setting these all up for free and you can't take a minute to log in to check which league you were in?

Really not that big of a deal. If it wasn't 2014, then it doesn't matter. If you were in a league last year, it makes things easier as your information would already be entered on the MFL system and I wouldn't have to reenter it.

If Foolofatook and Crippler each take an extra team, that gives us 122 teams . . . so we would need 6 more to have 8 full leagues. Does anyone else want another team ABOVE AND BEYOND the ones that you listed in this sign up thread (so if you already have 2 or 3, you would be adding one on top of that)?

If so, post that you want another team.

And of course, newbies are always welcome.

If Foolofatook and Crippler each take an extra team, that gives us 122 teams . . . so we would need 6 more to have 8 full leagues. Does anyone else want another team ABOVE AND BEYOND the ones that you listed in this sign up thread (so if you already have 2 or 3, you would be adding one on top of that)?

If so, post that you want another team.

And of course, newbies are always welcome.
Sure. I'll take another team.

First 5 leagues set up, emails sent, league thread in Mock Draft Forum created.

Last edited by a moderator:
All 8 leagues set up, emails sent, discussion threads started in Mock Draft Forum. If you expressed interest and I somehow missed you, email me and I will see if we can find you a spot somewhere or make you an alternate.

Drafts for Leagues 1-7 start Weds 8/5 8:00 AM EST. League 8 starts Thurs 8/6 8:00 AM EST.

Post, PM, or email me with any questions.

All 8 leagues set up, emails sent, discussion threads started in Mock Draft Forum. If you expressed interest and I somehow missed you, email me and I will see if we can find you a spot somewhere or make you an alternate.

Drafts for Leagues 1-7 start Weds 8/5 8:00 AM EST. League 8 starts Thurs 8/6 8:00 AM EST.

Post, PM, or email me with any questions.
I never did get an email from you. I got your PMs on here and I responded to you but I'm not sure if you received them.

Users who are viewing this thread