What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 winter survivor league - WSL1 (2 Viewers)

Be out the majority of the day tomorrow & Saturday morning.

Going to PM my cell # to Duckboy & BSS so they can text me when I'm up.

Captain Hook said:
All these people hanging around28 User(s) are browsing this forum (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)24 Members: Captain Hook, Yellow Line is Unoffcial, Reaper, Jeff Pasquino, ShadowMaster, Norseman, Nugget, AhrnCityPahnder, Duke1948, Sigmund Bloom, Football Critic, Team Legacy, Fiddles, Kruppe, BusMan, LHUCKS, RedZone, CommuterMan, jeter23, Duckboy, bicycle_seat_sniffer, renesauz, HellToupee, OldMilwaukeeand we can't move this draft an inch..............much less make a fast turnmaybe I should be resurrecting Quorom Drafts
SSL4 has made two picks in one day....on pace for 144 days.

RUDY ON HIS WAY EVERYTHINGS OKAAAAAY
did he really check in an hour ago and not pick??? = GAYNESS
No, "gayness" is you claiming your #1 all-time on FBG's Survivor Leagues with 5 wins, when I've won 6 of the 16 I've entered and I am also ranked #1 based on my average departure of each league.I always make my picks as quick as I can, though work calls can come at the most inopportune times.

No, "gayness" is you claiming your #1 all-time on FBG's Survivor Leagues with 5 wins, when I've won 6 of the 16 I've entered and I am also ranked #1 based on my average departure of each league.I always make my picks as quick as I can, though work calls can come at the most inopportune times.
twilight said we were tied at 5 :shrug: http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=579485

Rudy gets the title of SSL champ, winning SSL1. This win is why Fiddles is in 2nd, as this is Rudy's 5th Championship. But he doesn't get it solo, as the other 4-time winner also got a win (name later).

and Bicycle Seat Sniffer are the winners here. All are now multiple winners. BSS joins Rudy as the only 5 time winners
dont be so sensitive

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudy, sorry but I have to comment on this - Yes your results are excellent. Your draft etiquette is not however. Now I realize that business can interrupt life on the computer BUT a one or two person list when you might be away or not reachable OR having one or two people in the draft who could call you when you are up to facilitate the pick would be a HUGE help.

I always make my picks as quick as I can, though work calls can come at the most inopportune times.

Rudy said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Fiddles said:
That is an awesome record of drafting. :ptts:

BSS, Twilight does not include either of the White Elephant Survivor Leagues from a couple years back, but I apologize, as I was trying to be a playful smartass back to you--not an ###.

CH, I agree with you. We should all give lists if we are going to be away or out of pocket. Fro sent me a text telling me I was OTC, but I was on a conference call (I use my phone for Internet as I am in Wyoming right now). Right when I got off I went to the site, saw my targeted WR was taken, and then received a couple follow up calls back to back from those on my previous conference call. It happens some times. I made my pick immediately afterward.

I'm always torn during this time of year regarding draft progress.

On the one hand, you want to keep it going smoothly, but on the other, there really is no rush and derogatory comments toward some of the best minds from the Shark Pool is silly to say the least.

Timeliness is nice but quality picks are the ultimate goal.

BSS, Twilight does not include either of the White Elephant Survivor Leagues from a couple years back, but I apologize, as I was trying to be a playful smartass back to you--not an ###.CH, I agree with you. We should all give lists if we are going to be away or out of pocket. Fro sent me a text telling me I was OTC, but I was on a conference call (I use my phone for Internet as I am in Wyoming right now). Right when I got off I went to the site, saw my targeted WR was taken, and then received a couple follow up calls back to back from those on my previous conference call. It happens some times. I made my pick immediately afterward.
Its all good Rudy!!!Whats a draft without a little #### talk!!!!How many total points titles you got??? I got 3!

I can't wait much longer for Duke, so I am going to send one name to LHUCKS and BSS and should be back before BnB so we should make the turn in a while.....assuming someone finds Duke/Hucks

BSS, Twilight does not include either of the White Elephant Survivor Leagues from a couple years back, but I apologize, as I was trying to be a playful smartass back to you--not an ###.CH, I agree with you. We should all give lists if we are going to be away or out of pocket. Fro sent me a text telling me I was OTC, but I was on a conference call (I use my phone for Internet as I am in Wyoming right now). Right when I got off I went to the site, saw my targeted WR was taken, and then received a couple follow up calls back to back from those on my previous conference call. It happens some times. I made my pick immediately afterward.
Its all good Rudy!!!Whats a draft without a little #### talk!!!!How many total points titles you got??? I got 3!
How many titles do the Chargers have? :hifive: And by the way, there's a reason that survivor leagues aren't measured by total points success. If they were, many people would draft a whole lot differently. All that said, I hope your tight end is a beast again this year.

I'm always torn during this time of year regarding draft progress. On the one hand, you want to keep it going smoothly, but on the other, there really is no rush and derogatory comments toward some of the best minds from the Shark Pool is silly to say the least.Timeliness is nice but quality picks are the ultimate goal.
Well said!

How many titles do the Chargers have? :lmao: And by the way, there's a reason that survivor leagues aren't measured by total points success. If they were, many people would draft a whole lot differently. All that said, I hope your tight end is a beast again this year.
Go dig up that Corpse of Al Davis (you are a raiders homer right)anywho..................can we pick??

I'll have about an hour around 5-6 PST that I won't be around, but otherwise i should be available for the next several hours. Feel free to send me any lists.

5.02 - Matt Ryan

settle down Sallys, I am actually working today

5.09 WR Santana Moss, Washington Redskins

eta - dillo texted

Users who are viewing this thread