What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Every-Down Linebacker Thread (2 Viewers)

Waiting to open a new thread until the coaches and coordinators settle, but this list is going to change significantly I'd think.RE: Urlacher ~ He's going to want to play. Want to and can are two different things. Don't think Roach is a better than replacement level though.RE: Ryans ~ I still think he got a bad rap in Houston. He was definitely better in Philly, but I think durability and line issues had as much to do with his so-so 3-4 production as the perception that he was a poor fit. Kendricks, if the Eagles choose a 1-gap concept and install him as an every down WILB, might be a very interesting offseason upgrade.

with no lovie, the bears might move on from Urlacher
urlacher is breaking down. i would not be surprised to hear of his retirement, especially with a new coaching staff.
Im ugessing if they do mvoe on or he hangs 'em up, that the 2013 starting MLB is not on the roster at present?
i'm guessing that too, i did pick up Nick Roach incase but gwd help them if they go into the season with him as the MLB
the question is: does marinelli stay? there is a chance and urlacher could hang on under him. however, i don't see him playing under a new coach/system at this stage in his career.

'saintfool said:
the question is: does marinelli stay? there is a chance and urlacher could hang on under him. however, i don't see him playing under a new coach/system at this stage in his career.
Marinelli announced he was leaving today, so no to that.

Users who are viewing this thread