What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Offseason Dynasty Trades (1 Viewer)

12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TETeam A Gave: Ray Rice, 2013 2ndTeam B Gave: Demaryius Thomas, David WilsonTeam A Post Trade:Rodgers (Vick, Bradford)McFadden, Spiller (Wilson, Royster)Calvin, Julio, DT, Torrey (Jeffery, Randle, Mario)Graham (Gresh, L Green, Housler)Team B Post Trade:Rivers (Tannehill, Palmer)Rice, Charles (Hillman, Mendenhall, LeShoure, Scott, Turbin)Fitz, Dez, AJG, Britt (Wright, Givens, Marvin)Hernandez (Vernon, Moeaki)
Rice side by a lot.
Will be reversed in that view within 18 months IMO
That long?
Will be longer. Wait till Wilson starts putting the ball on the ground. Did that 7 times last year. Coughlin won't have that.

League is 0.5 ppr and 5 pt bonus for 100 yd games

Team A receives: Gronk/2013 2nd

Team B receives: J. Cook/C. Fleener/2013 1st (this pick is the HEAVY favorite for the 1.1 and a complete lock for top 2-3 pick)/2013 1st (mid-late)

0.5 PPR league

Team A receives: Kenny Britt, Josh Gordon, 2014 3rd rounder

Team B receives: Jacquizz Rodgers, 2014 2nd rounder

League is 0.5 ppr and 5 pt bonus for 100 yd games

Team A receives: Gronk/2013 2nd

Team B receives: J. Cook/C. Fleener/2013 1st (this pick is the HEAVY favorite for the 1.1 and a complete lock for top 2-3 pick)/2013 1st (mid-late)
With that scoring system, trading Gronk for 2 unknown future 1st rounders seems to be a huge mistake. Too many variables in that type of deal(what will the draft position be and will the pool be any good).

I don't like the action of trading a proven young superstar for a basket of future prospects.

Not a part of this. Non ppr standard scoring

Team A trade Wes Welker, Pierre Thomas and Titus Young to

Team B for Steve Johnson, Jeremy Maclin and BenJarvus

Green-Ellis.

10 player keeper (10 round draft), 20 total players, non-IDP, non-PPR, standard scoring

I am not involved.

M Lynch

for

3 1st rounds picks

2nd round pick

3rd round pick

League is upset.

I was expecting a counter on this one, just tried to give him some pieces I'd be willing to move and an idea to start trade talks....he accepted it as it was.

2QB league, but still...

Gave:

Mark Sanchez

Colin Kaepernick

Randall Cobb

Emannuel Sanders

Got:

Larry Fitzgerald

With how horrible ARI looks and how high people are on Cobb and Sanders with no Wallace, maybe it will be judged as closer than I think it is. But I was legitimately surprised to see a cold-accept on my opening offer.

12 team PPR dynasty, start 2 RBs, 3 WRs

Team A got: Andre Johnson, Delone Carter, Broyles, Housler

Team B got: Ridley, Vereen, Steve Johnson, Rudolph

12 team PPR dynasty, start 2 RBs, 3 WRsTeam A got: Andre Johnson, Delone Carter, Broyles, HouslerTeam B got: Ridley, Vereen, Steve Johnson, Rudolph
Wow, has Andre Johnson's value fallen this far? I'd take A by a mile.

12 team PPR dynasty, start 2 RBs, 3 WRsTeam A got: Andre Johnson, Delone Carter, Broyles, HouslerTeam B got: Ridley, Vereen, Steve Johnson, Rudolph
Wow, has Andre Johnson's value fallen this far? I'd take A by a mile.
I was the one who traded Andre. I am VERY happy with the trade. 31 years old, seems to always be inured these days, in a run dominated offense. Stevie J is a nice WR1-2 (not Andre, but production won't be far off from his). Needed some depth at RB, hence Ridley/Vereen, and love Rudolph's potential.I've seen Andre go for a LOT less in other leagues....And, I would rather trade him a year too early than a year late...It also helps I am loaded at WR in this league.

12 Team / .5 PPR / Dynasty

Team A

Donald Brown

Denarius Moore

Jerome Simpson

for

Team B

David Wilson

Robert Meachem

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR league

Was offered Welker and Mathews for AJ Green

Turned it down and countered

Give: AJ Green

Get: Ryan Mathews and Percy Harvin

Hate to give up AJ Green but seems like too much to pass up for him. Leaves me with: Harvin, Julio, Britt, Blackmon and Wayne as my top 5 WR's with a couple other rookies behind them.

Keep 11 12 team all td 6 .04 passing yards ppr .5 rb 1 wr 1.5 te

Gave

Vick

Got

Rivers

Gave

m Austin

Spiller

Rookie pick 10

Got

Wallace

Ingram

Rookie pick 16

Gave

Sproles

Colston

Rookie pick 34

Got

g Jennings.

0.5 ppr and 5 pt bonus for 100 yd games

Team A receives: Torrey Smith

Team B receives: Josh Gordon/Hankerson/AJ Jenkins/Broyles/2013 1st/2013 2nd

0.5 ppr and 5 pt bonus for 100 yd gamesTeam A receives: Torrey SmithTeam B receives: Josh Gordon/Hankerson/AJ Jenkins/Broyles/2013 1st/2013 2nd
Provided B can keep all these players and didn't have to drop anyone of note, I'll take the package over Torrey, though the fact that A now gets to fill several roster spots with waiver types could turn this one around in a hurry.

Posting for reference. Couple of deals I made recently to make some room on my roster and get ready for the season. 12 team, PPR with flex, 20 man rosters.

Bernard Pierce

for

2013 3rd

Don't own Rice. Needed the roster spot for WR depth.

Isaiah Pead

Vick Ballard

for

Peyton Hillis

Mario Manningham

2014 2nd

I have Charles and Jackson, so the Pead trade wasn't so much of giving up on him, it was more moving on to a RB situation I think will be better this year yet still have future value. Ballard was expendable for me as I don't own Brown. Wasn't getting any great offers for him either.

12 Team PPR, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex. .75 PPR for RB, 1 for WR, 1.25 for TE

Team A Trades: DeSean Jackson, Jason Witten, 2013 1st round pick (developmental league with 12 college players already rostered)

Team B Trades: Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Pettigrew

16 team ppr. dyno league

i had zero at qb

late 1st (from a different team) for locker turned down

late 1st+cameron for russel wilson was turned down

late 1st+cameron for palmer+3rd accepted

not happy with what i gave up but i was desperate

League with a scoring system that strongly favors stud QBs. No PPR or TE bonus. Draft coming up next week. Team A Gives:Adrian PetersonBrandon PettigrewTeam B Gives:2012 Pick 1.03Re: for the 1.03, in this system, I would rank Luck/RG3/Richardson in that order. They're so close that they're basically equal in my mind, and no idea how the top 3 plays out on draft day.
Coming back to this one, now that it's all done. I'm Team A, ended up giving Peterson + 2013 2nd for 2012 1.03, which did end up being Richardson. I feel pretty okay about that, though I would have preferred Luck/RG3 given the QB-favorable performance scoring system -- but 1.01 and 1.02 were completely unwilling to trade.
i think palmers real value is somewhere between a late 1st and mid 2ndlike i said though, i didnt have a qb (flynn and hoyer) and that was the best deal i could fine14 vs 16 team makes a small difference
In same league as above (12 teams, no PPR, QB-favorable performance scoring), a QB-needy team traded 2012 2.06 and 3.06 for Palmer just before the draft.

Not expecting any love for this one...

12 team ppr dynasty. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.

Gave up Randall Cobb for Cedric Benson.

Would never do this trade in a vacuum, but in the context of this league and team I thought it was worth a shot.

My RBs before the deal were Stewart, Felix, Pierce, D Lewis, and D Richardson. I was probably going to be starting Felix every week.

My WRs after the deal are Cruz, Jordy, Demaryius, Holmes, and Rice. I doubt Cobb would've played a game for me this year.

Losing deal for me long term. Wasn't gonna win anything this year without adding another RB though. And in this league it's always pretty easy to find WR prospects. Cobb was my 2nd round rookie pick last year.

12 Team PPR - 1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TETeam A Gave: Ray Rice, 2013 2ndTeam B Gave: Demaryius Thomas, David WilsonTeam A Post Trade:Rodgers (Vick, Bradford)McFadden, Spiller (Wilson, Royster)Calvin, Julio, DT, Torrey (Jeffery, Randle, Mario)Graham (Gresh, L Green, Housler)Team B Post Trade:Rivers (Tannehill, Palmer)Rice, Charles (Hillman, Mendenhall, LeShoure, Scott, Turbin)Fitz, Dez, AJG, Britt (Wright, Givens, Marvin)Hernandez (Vernon, Moeaki)
Rice side by a lot.
Will be reversed in that view within 18 months IMO
That long?
Will be longer. Wait till Wilson starts putting the ball on the ground. Did that 7 times last year. Coughlin won't have that.
Not necessarily. Portis had a big problem fumbling when he came intot the league. He seemed to fix the problem.

Not expecting any love for this one...12 team ppr dynasty. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.Gave up Randall Cobb for Cedric Benson. Would never do this trade in a vacuum, but in the context of this league and team I thought it was worth a shot. My RBs before the deal were Stewart, Felix, Pierce, D Lewis, and D Richardson. I was probably going to be starting Felix every week.My WRs after the deal are Cruz, Jordy, Demaryius, Holmes, and Rice. I doubt Cobb would've played a game for me this year. Losing deal for me long term. Wasn't gonna win anything this year without adding another RB though. And in this league it's always pretty easy to find WR prospects. Cobb was my 2nd round rookie pick last year.
Wish I'd known he was available. :eek:

Gave:

Chris Johnson

2012 1.10 Rookie pick

2012 2.10 Rookie pick

Received:

2012 1.1 Rookie pick = Trent Richardson

Darren Sproles

12 team PPR, start 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 rb/wr/te flex

Team A receives: S Greene, J McKnight

Team B receives: Vincent Brown

Would never do this trade in a vacuum, but in the context of this league and team I thought it was worth a shot.

My RBs before the deal were Stewart, Felix, Pierce, D Lewis, and D Richardson. I was probably going to be starting Felix every week.

My WRs after the deal are Cruz, Jordy, Demaryius, Holmes, and Rice. I doubt Cobb would've played a game for me this year.

Losing deal for me long term. Wasn't gonna win anything this year without adding another RB though. And in this league it's always pretty easy to find WR prospects. Cobb was my 2nd round rookie pick last year.
He advertised it on the league message board:
Posted: Fri Aug 17 2012 7:40:53 pm ET

I'm still looking for RB help. I have a few WRs to offer:

Jordy Nelson

Demaryius Thomas

Victor Cruz

Randall Cobb

Sidney Rice

Santonio Holmes

He advertised it on the league message board:
Posted: Fri Aug 17 2012 7:40:53 pm ET

I'm still looking for RB help. I have a few WRs to offer:

Jordy Nelson

Demaryius Thomas

Victor Cruz

Randall Cobb

Sidney Rice

Santonio Holmes
Damn, missed that.

Not expecting any love for this one...12 team ppr dynasty. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE.Gave up Randall Cobb for Cedric Benson. Would never do this trade in a vacuum, but in the context of this league and team I thought it was worth a shot. My RBs before the deal were Stewart, Felix, Pierce, D Lewis, and D Richardson. I was probably going to be starting Felix every week.My WRs after the deal are Cruz, Jordy, Demaryius, Holmes, and Rice. I doubt Cobb would've played a game for me this year. Losing deal for me long term. Wasn't gonna win anything this year without adding another RB though. And in this league it's always pretty easy to find WR prospects. Cobb was my 2nd round rookie pick last year.
Sometimes you have to do it. I've made trades like this before, and will again. I like to play to win every year so even if my team doesn't look like a contender from the start I'll still try for it and inquire about some players that can help me now.

Finally got a couple of deals in my home league of 16 teams .5 PPR

Gave up Anquan Boldin and 2013 2nd(between 12-16) for Micheal Crabtree

Gave up 2 1st(one late, the other could be between 6-12), 3rd, Alfred Morris, Phil Taylor and Joel Dressen

for Andre Johnson, Willis McGahee, N Suh

Team only had Beanie Wells with start 1-4 RB and a bunch of young guys. Weak spot for team that Crabtree is WR7 and is solid everywhere else.

12 team PPR

Gave: Matt Ryan, Antonio Brown, Kendall Wright, Jacquizz Rodgers, Lestar Jean

Got: AJ Green, Jermaine Gresham, Jon Baldwin

12 team 0.5 PPR

Team A receives: Michael Bush (owns Forte), Dallas Cowboys D, 2013 4th rounder

Team B receives: Seattle Seahawks D, 2013 2nd rounder

Team A gets:

Rivers, Julio Jones, K. Winslow, + 1st round rookie pick of another team(should be a top 5 pick)

Team B gets:

Romo, Sjackson, Garcon.

12 team league where all receptions are 1 point.

25 man rosters. Starting line ups are 1QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DEF/ST

TD pass = 6 pts.

Team A gives Flacco

Team B gives 2013 1st round rookie pick

Pick could be top 6.

Users who are viewing this thread