What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Rookie 1.10 (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.10 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• QB Ryan Nassib

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • QB Mike Glennon

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • QB Tyler Wilson

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • QB Landry Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QB Tyler Bray

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • RB Montee Ball

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • RB Marcus Lattimore

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • RB Johnathan Franklin

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • RB Le'Veon Bell

• WR Justin Hunter

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • WR Da'Rick Rogers

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • WR Robert Woods

• TE Tyler Eifert

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Other

• Don't play - No vote

Votes: 40 44.9%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
2013 Rookie 1.01

2013 Rookie 1.02

2013 Rookie 1.03

2013 Rookie 1.04

2013 Rookie 1.05

2013 Rookie 1.06

2013 Rookie 1.07

2013 Rookie 1.08

2013 Rookie 1.09

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Eddie Lacy (83%)

1.02 RB Giovani Bernard (46%)

1.03 WR Cordarrelle Patterson (43%)

1.04 WR Keenan Allen (45%)

1.05 WR Tavon Austin (18%)

1.06 RB Montee Ball (19%)

1.07 WR DeAndre Hopkins (23%)

1.08 RB Marcus Lattimore (22%)

1.09 TE Tyler Eifert (20%)

PPR Scoring

1.01 RB Eddie Lacy (68%)

1.02 WR Cordarrelle Patterson (36%)

1.03 RB Giovani Bernard (44%)

1.04 WR Keenan Allen (57%)

1.05 WR Tavon Austin (44%)

1.06 WR DeAndre Hopkins (33%)

1.07 TE Tyler Eifert (35%)

1.08 WR Justin Hunter (24%)

1.09 RB Marcus Lattimore (24%)

Start 2 QB Scoring

1.01 RB Eddie Lacy (42%)

1.02 QB Geno Smith (49%)

1.03 RB Giovani Bernard (25%)

1.04 QB Matt Barkley (21%)

1.05 WR Cordarrelle Patterson (29%)

1.06 WR Keenan Allen (24%)

1.07 WR Tavon Austin (19%)

1.08 QB E.J. Manuel (17%)

1.09 WR DeAndre Hopkins (17%)

I think the reason there isn't a lot of commentary is because after the first 5 or so picks nobody really has a clue. Every individual is going to like a certain player but there is no consensus.

I think the reason there isn't a lot of commentary is because after the first 5 or so picks nobody really has a clue. Every individual is going to like a certain player but there is no consensus.
Very true. So much depends upon when they get drafted and who they will be playing for.

Yeah, but it would be nice to have a little discussion and debate. Lattimore vs. Ball would be interesting - the talented player recovering from a major injury vs. a TD machine who perhaps benefited from his offensive line and system

Very true. So much depends upon when they get drafted and who they will be playing for.
While knowing their drafting team will change things, the purpose of these polls is to evaluate these players on talent alone. There will be another set after the NFL draft takes place.Lamar Miller is a great example. Prior to the NFL draft, he was regarded as a top 3 or top 4 RB on talent alone. After the NFL Draft, his stock dropped because he was perceived to having landed into a tough situation, and his draft round was also cited as a concern. Now he is back to being more well regarded RB prospect again.

While knowing their drafting team will change things, the purpose of these polls is to evaluate these players on talent alone. There will be another set after the NFL draft takes place.Lamar Miller is a great example. Prior to the NFL draft, he was regarded as a top 3 or top 4 RB on talent alone. After the NFL Draft, his stock dropped because he was perceived to having landed into a tough situation, and his draft round was also cited as a concern. Now he is back to being more well regarded RB prospect again.
There's not much discussion because unlike normal years there's nobody anybody feels that great about. All of these guys are flawed in some way - Lacy is considered the defacto 1.01 primarily because he doesn't have obvious flaws. It's tough to have a discussion on talent when you don't feel that strongly about the players. For example, two of the WR's I like best in the draft, Hopkins and Austin, have serious question marks - one is lacking athletically and the other is very small. There are other guys like Hunter (super skinny) and Da'Rick Rogers (character) who I like but don't get me that excited.

All the more reason for there to be tons of discussion IMO. Maybe guys don't want to come out and beat a drum for a certain player in fear of raising their profile and having less chance of nabbing them.

All the more reason for there to be tons of discussion IMO. Maybe guys don't want to come out and beat a drum for a certain player in fear of raising their profile and having less chance of nabbing them.
There are a couple of rookie threads where the players are being discussed so perhaps some feel it would be overkill.Plus I think as cstu sort of implied, this year more than ever rookie draft order is going to be affected by the NFL draft and landing spots.

I will close this one off either tonight or tomorrow, and it would be nice to see it reach the 100 to 110+ vote mark.

Franklin, Bell and Michael are all nice pickups at this point in the draft if all three go in the first 4 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread