What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 RSP Now Available for Download (1 Viewer)

Matt Waldman

Footballguy
No foolin'

I finished early this year. Big ups to Jene Bramel for his help with editing the 261 pages of skill player analysis - and yes, the other 1029 pages of play-by-play notes and grading checklists are included. That's right - 1290 pages covering 175 skill players.

Download here.

This is a PDF, correct? Any people out there download this on an ipad ever? Is there a free app out there that will open this, or will any tablet reader do? Still kind of new to the tablet world and haven't needed to read a PDF before.

This is a PDF, correct? Any people out there download this on an ipad ever? Is there a free app out there that will open this, or will any tablet reader do? Still kind of new to the tablet world and haven't needed to read a PDF before.
iBooks can do PDF files.

Mario Kart said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
iBooks can do PDF files.
Oh, awesome. Thanks for the info!

Good stuff, I usually have some different thoughts but since I compete with a lot of FBG I almost have to buy one of these to keep up with the Waldmans.

Matt, great stuff, I know you pour hours on top of hours into this, thank you very much for all the effort and reading material.

Great stuff so far. I'm with whoever posted above in that I usually disagree with lots of stuff, but greatly respect your process and the hard work that goes into it.

Thought I was the only one who ranked Kelce that high. Good to know I'm not alone.

Was thinking this weekend about what the Bills should do at QB with the Kolb signing and settled on them taking Wilson or Manuel in the 2nd. Glad to see that would be a Waldman-approved choice.

PDF can be read in Kindle reader, Notability, Open Office...just about any reader on iPad (many free ones avai).

Hey Matt,

You got a shout out this morning on ESPN's Football Today podcast from Matt Williamson.

Your shoutout is near the end of the podcast.

Oh and this is the last Football Today podcast for Matt Williamson after seven years but he'll still be writing insider articles for them.

Not the best vocal quality from Williamson, sounds like he gargled with razor blades, but I guess he went to a Penguin game last night and must have been shouting.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2544457

Football Today

Matt Williamson talks about the impact of Tony Romo's extension on the NFL. Plus, he details the domino effect of Matt Flynn being traded to the Raiders.

Cool. But no way I'm getting it before Saturday - my mom and step dad are in town all week from 600+ miles away and I am booked for most of my after work time after today.

Users who are viewing this thread