What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*2014-15 EPL Fantasy - 15-16 league rules wars & signup open (1 Viewer)

blah, blah, blah - only one guy in the PL is on pace to complete a fibonacci sequence in goals scored: 1, 1, 2, 3 ...

By my calculation, he is on pace to score 102,334,154 goals this season - if he stays healthy.

#### this one hour bull #### right in the ####### ###, you mother ####ers!
Looks like you made the right call with Alderweireld over Cissokho...
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
it would help if you had players on your roster who actually played...
Just a W with 5 zeroes in my starting line-up. :shrug:
WOOOOO!!!!

My second and third rounders have a combined point total of -.5 :own3d:
My draft:

1-4 :moneybag:

5-7 :mellow:

8 - cut

9 - injured

10- cut/back with team

11 - cut

12 - cut

13 - cut

14 - cut

15a - cut

15b - cut/back with team

16 - cut

i should have just quit after round 7, and then picked up FAs

Commish I want to add Hector Bellerin D ARS and drop Rio Ferdinand.

For some reason it's saying Bellerin is claimed and won't let me add him. He's listed as a FA, and not on anyones team.

Could you make that move for me please?

Commish I want to add Hector Bellerin D ARS and drop Rio Ferdinand.

For some reason it's saying Bellerin is claimed and won't let me add him. He's listed as a FA, and not on anyones team.

Could you make that move for me please?
I couldn't make the transaction in commissioner mode either. I opened a case w/ Fantrax admin.

Someone explain the Red Card rules to Sebowksi and GPJ - unlike in real life, you are allowed to substitute players who are suspended for red cards in this game....

Sebowski said:
Sinn Fein said:
Someone explain the Red Card rules to Sebowksi and GPJ - unlike in real life, you are allowed to substitute players who are suspended for red cards in this game....
I don't get it
Players who get red cards are suspended for 1-3 games in real life - but you could, if you wanted, substitute other players from your roster who might actually play in a given week...

I don't get it
Players who get red cards are suspended for 1-3 games in real life - but you could, if you wanted, substitute other players from your roster who might actually play in a given week...
Hmmmm…. Can you unpack that a bit more for me?

Crazy games this week - 4 are under 2 point differences, and each (plus a 5th) hinge on the outcome of the Arsenal/Swansea game...

Users who are viewing this thread