What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 PDSL Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

My last name is Football. Make sure you draft me with your 1st pick and I promise to be The secret weapon.

Sincerely Soon to be yours Carl William Football
:yucky:
Lol. No idea what to even think about this...
MDF could probably use a kick in the pants one way or the other....gets a little stale in here sometimes....I see some positives here for new blood and the comedy angle, at first glance, looks promising....have a feeling if fantasy football had a combine....CWF would have the buzz on lockdown......

Draft me thats all im saying just draft me. Dedication is in the building with over 10+ experience. Now lets Do this and Just bring it

Carl W Football said:
Draft me thats all im saying just draft me. Dedication is in the building with over 10+ experience. Now lets Do this and Just bring it
CWF....careful how much leg humping you do.....little secret....if you are really that good it may actually hurt your chances of being drafted since the guy drafting you is also competing against you.....you may have already scared off some of these guys, they get intimidated pretty easily....better to come into these things like a ninja...

Prediction: CDubsF takes down PDSL including total PDSL points then pulls out SSL and MBSL for the trifecta.

Just Bringing it Kung Foo style thats all. Draft me 1st, Draft me last i dont care just draft this guy right here and bring the noise. Holla if you hear me

Last edited by a moderator:
CWF....careful how much leg humping you do.....little secret....if you are really that good it may actually hurt your chances of being drafted since the guy drafting you is also competing against you.....you may have already scared off some of these guys, they get intimidated pretty easily....better to come into these things like a ninja...
Always the best strategy :ninja:

bass

jeaton

krsone

sniffer

sinrman

broadway

mr irrelevant

duckboy

fubar

bamac

hell toupee

ref

falsestart

nugget

fiddles

busman

------(16 above)------

br1ncos

bytheseawannabe

oldmilwaukee

sweet love

shadowfax

arud

reaper

valence

ff ninja

fro

fourth and forever

ffwmd

kardplayer

carl w football

hitnrun

crippler

------(16 above)------

rudy

renesauz

coinflip

meno

andy

norseman

bloom

redzone

atomicpunk

gamma1210

snellman

Comet

Pimpin

Nittany

Blue kun

Rc94

-------16above--------

Last edited by a moderator:
bass

jeaton

krsone

sniffer

sinrman

broadway

mr irrelevant

duckboy

fubar

bamac

hell toupee

ref

falsestart

nugget

fiddles

busman

------(16 above)------

br1ncos

bytheseawannabe

oldmilwaukee

sweet love

shadowfax

arud

reaper

valence

ff ninja

fro

fourth and forever

ffwmd

kardplayer

carl w football

hitnrun

crippler

------(16 above)------

rudy

renesauz

coinflip

meno

andy

norseman

bloom

redzone

atomicpunk

gamma1210

snellman

Comet

Pimpin

Nittany

Blue kun

Rc94

-------16above--------
Full!

Is this the draft order too? I will be sending some picks via PM as my online time will be limited somedays and don't want to hold anything up. Some familiar names and some new opponents. Looking forward to this as always.

Users who are viewing this thread