What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Winter Survivor League Sign Up Thread (2 Viewers)

MFl hasnt rolled over 2014 yet, and like someone else said alot of people have MFL blocked at work.

Whats the rush?

However with my new fangled phone I can get on MFL so I wont be skippin any drafts this year

The MFL draft generate almost no discussion too, thats why these drafts were started primarily to get early player value out there
I agree, I enjoy the thoughts and discussions generated at these drafts.

So. When is the actual assignment of people to leagues and draw for draft slots happening? Are we going to try to get a third league filed first? Or maybe run with the first two and have the third follow on later when/if it gets filled?

Personally we can start at 8am sharp or some time in February for all I care - just need to know whether I should plan to be around the site / MFL tomorrow.

So. When is the actual assignment of people to leagues and draw for draft slots happening? Are we going to try to get a third league filed first? Or maybe run with the first two and have the third follow on later when/if it gets filled?

Personally we can start at 8am sharp or some time in February for all I care - just need to know whether I should plan to be around the site / MFL tomorrow.
Looks like we have half of a 3rd league. Bass private messaged me and said he would set it up this weekend when I asked. I'm sure we could get enough people to do two of the leagues, including myself, if enough do not sign up. I guess that would be up to Bass?

Looks like we have half of a 3rd league. Bass private messaged me and said he would set it up this weekend when I asked. I'm sure we could get enough people to do two of the leagues, including myself, if enough do not sign up. I guess that would be up to Bass?
Looks like 2 leagues with the next guys as possible wait listers or 3rd league if we get a few more guys. My guess is bass will get set up and rolling by tomorrow.

BassNBrew

kardplayer

bamac

valence

broadwayg

krsone21

Stephan Holloway

by_the_sea_wannabe

bro1ncos

busman

stinkin ref

false start

bss

sweet love

fiddles

nugget

shadowfax

jeaton6

mr. irrelevant

old mil

reaper

helltoupee

iwannabeacowboy

phenix aaron rudnicki

renesauz

ahrncity

duck boy

fubar

domination

sinrman

rudy

fullback fro

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2014-01-20 03:17:08 UTC

League 1 and draft order

busman 2 kardplayer 6 (2) reaper 6 (81) stinkin ref 9 duck boy 23 sinrman 30 renesauz 34 sweet love 38 fiddles 39 rudy 48 Stephan Holloway 49 BassNBrew 50 (19) shadowfax 50 (21) bro1ncos 53 fubar 67 broadwayg 71 (25)

1. BroadwayG

2. Fubar

3. Bro1ncos

4 Shadowfax

5 Bassnbrew

6 Stephan Holloway

7 Rudy

8 Fiddles

9 Sweet Love

10 Renesauz

11 Sinrman

12 Duckboy

13 Stinkin Ref

14 Reaper

15 kardplayer

16 Busman

Last edited by a moderator:
League 2 and draft order

wannabeacowboy 71(38) valence 71 (50) krsone21 78 bss 82 bamac 83 aaron rudnicki 87 domination 88 false start 89 by_the_sea_wannabe 90 (14) jeaton6 90 (77) fullback fro 90 (97) nugget 93 mr. irrelevant 94 helltoupee 99 (48) ahrncity 99 (80) old mil 100

1 Old Mil

2 Arhncity

3 Helltoupee

4 Mr. Irrelevant

5 Nugget

6 fullback fro

7 Jeaton6

8 by_the_sea_wannabe

9 false strat

10 Domination

11 Aaron Rudnicki

12 Balmac

13 BSS

14 krsone21

15 Valence

16 Iwannabeacowboybaby

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of those interested got "wait listed" and how close are we to 16? Now that WSL2 is winding down I'm happy to step in and fill a slot if there's still interest in cobbling together a third league.

How many of those interested got "wait listed" and how close are we to 16? Now that WSL2 is winding down I'm happy to step in and fill a slot if there's still interest in cobbling together a third league.
PDSLs next up on the agenda.

We ended up with 3 or 4 wait listed.

PDSLs next up on the agenda.

We ended up with 3 or 4 wait listed.
Thanks for coordinating. I know it takes a lot of time. Given nfl draft moved out a couple weeks have we thought at all about a "post combine draft" at some point in the future? Would take into account what we saw at the combine and perhaps some pre draft buzz but not as much info available as we have for the pdsl's. Perhaps too much overlap with pdsl's (or just too much work) but thought I'd ask your thoughts.

if we ever added or tweaked a draft in this forum...I would love to see us do an "all play" league....16 teams, 15 games each week, still taking your best 1-2-3-1-1 lineup or with a flex option....and maybe dropping the 2PPR TE thing down a little....would kind of like to see how I would match up with some of you fools in a league similar to what I normally play in home leagues....with a weekely waiver wire and then unlimited add/drops, etc....these leagues are awesome, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to see some of the roster management/WW/add/drop skills some of you have.....the draft and done only tells us so much....not having to set a lineup would eliminate most of the "not enough time" issue.... :boxing:

I'd be interested and would try to help get this off the ground. Anyone know where all play can be done for free throughout season? I use flea flicker for my leagues but don't think they have all play function.

if we ever added or tweaked a draft in this forum...I would love to see us do an "all play" league....16 teams, 15 games each week, still taking your best 1-2-3-1-1 lineup or with a flex option....and maybe dropping the 2PPR TE thing down a little....would kind of like to see how I would match up with some of you fools in a league similar to what I normally play in home leagues....with a weekely waiver wire and then unlimited add/drops, etc....these leagues are awesome, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to see some of the roster management/WW/add/drop skills some of you have.....the draft and done only tells us so much....not having to set a lineup would eliminate most of the "not enough time" issue.... :boxing:
Rack em'

what are we playing for?

In.This needs to happen

Sounds like we've got interest. Any ideas how to do this without paying website fees? If not, I'm sure we could get 16 guys together have modest prize pool and go through MFL (assuming MFL can handle all play)..

Users who are viewing this thread