What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 "How did I do" Thread (2 Viewers)

I drafted with you but I think I may need some things to come together at RB.

QB- Roethlisberger (couldn't resist in 9th), Bridgewater

RB- Charles, Coleman, Ivory, Cobb, T Allen, Richardson

WR- Cobb, Hopkins, Golden Tate, Garcon, Stevie Johnson, Funchess, Patterson

TE- Ertz, Clay, Amaro

K- Barth

D- Cleveland

I drafted with you but I think I may need some things to come together at RB.

QB- Roethlisberger (couldn't resist in 9th), Bridgewater

RB- Charles, Coleman, Ivory, Cobb, T Allen, Richardson

WR- Cobb, Hopkins, Golden Tate, Garcon, Stevie Johnson, Funchess, Patterson

TE- Ertz, Clay, Amaro

K- Barth

D- Cleveland
Nice team I think you will be fine at RB.Besides those WRs will make up any shortcomings at RB. We play week two good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I think you'll be just fine at TE with Heath although I'd of course prefer him as a TE2. You have a nice team and have a good shot for the playoffs especially if Manning is back in form (like I hope he is as a Broncos fan).

Drafted my first team tonight. Draft just ended a few minutes ago. I think I got value where I needed it and adjusted fairly well when things didn't fall my way. For instance, I certainly didn't intend on drafting 3 QBs but I think Bradford's upside outweighs the RB/WR/TEs who were there at the time. I can also make a move before the season begins and of course, throughout the season. I'll stash Bradford/Flacco for now and see what happens in pre-season. I'd probably rate myself a solid B. Not very happy with the RBs I got after Charles. I kept just missing my guys at RB. When I drafted Sims, totally planned on getting Martin a few rounds later but he went instantly. If Charles stays healthy, it's not as big a concern, I just need 1 RB to pan out really. WRs are loaded with upside. Love my Brees>Colston combo, especially with Graham, Stills out and no replacement players drafted. I think Colston will get close to double digit TDs this year. I'd be ecstatic with 70/1050/9. I plan on starting dual TEs, obviously, so here's my team with projected week 1 starters bolded and round drafted in parenthesis. RB2 is my most uncertain position right now, so the bolded below is certain to change come September. I would love to start Charles and Charles at RB!

Drew Brees (6)

Joe Flacco (15)

Sam Bradford (18)

Jamaal Charles (1.03)

Charles Sims (7)

Bishop Sankey (8)

Ryan Mathews (11)

Darren Sproles (12)

Josh Robinson (20)

Randall Cobb (2)

Sammy Watkins (4)

DeVante Parker (9)

Marques Colston (10)

Phillip Dorsett (14)

Andrew Hawkins (19)

Jimmy Graham (3)

Martellus Bennett (5)

Jordan Reed (13)

ARI (16)

Hauschka (17)

E2A: Forgot to mention that drafting Andrew Hawkins was a mistake. Actually wanted Greg Jennings since I have Parker and I think MIA/Tannehill are the real deal. Hope he stays quiet in preseason so I can nab him via FA.

Club #1 from 11-hole:

Wilson (8), Cutler (16)

CJ Anderson (1), Lynch (2), Randle (5), Yeldon (6), Mcfadden (10), Ball (14), Bradshaw (20)

Andre Johnson (3), Steve Smith (7), Torrey Smith (9), Stills (12), Latimer (13), Wheaton (17), Hawkins (19)

Olsen (4), L. Green (11)

NYJ, Gostkowski

If I manage to find a serviceable WR2 in that crowd I think the club will be OK

Club #2 from 5-hole:

Romo (11), Bridgewater (15)

AP (1), McCoy (2), L. Murray (5), J. Bell (6), Helu (13), McKinnon (14)

Cooks (3), Edelman (4), Lafell (8), Garcon (9), K Wright (12), J Strong (16), Toon (19)

Witten (6), Daniels (10), Cook (17)

MIA, Prater

Felt this was a well-balanced club with pretty good depth, if lacking star power at WR and TE.

Drafted my first team tonight. Draft just ended a few minutes ago. I think I got value where I needed it and adjusted fairly well when things didn't fall my way. For instance, I certainly didn't intend on drafting 3 QBs but I think Bradford's upside outweighs the RB/WR/TEs who were there at the time. I can also make a move before the season begins and of course, throughout the season. I'll stash Bradford/Flacco for now and see what happens in pre-season. I'd probably rate myself a solid B. Not very happy with the RBs I got after Charles. I kept just missing my guys at RB. When I drafted Sims, totally planned on getting Martin a few rounds later but he went instantly. If Charles stays healthy, it's not as big a concern, I just need 1 RB to pan out really. WRs are loaded with upside. Love my Brees>Colston combo, especially with Graham, Stills out and no replacement players drafted. I think Colston will get close to double digit TDs this year. I'd be ecstatic with 70/1050/9. I plan on starting dual TEs, obviously, so here's my team with projected week 1 starters bolded and round drafted in parenthesis. RB2 is my most uncertain position right now, so the bolded below is certain to change come September. I would love to start Charles and Charles at RB!

Drew Brees (6)

Joe Flacco (15)

Sam Bradford (18)

Jamaal Charles (1.03)

Charles Sims (7)

Bishop Sankey (8)

Ryan Mathews (11)

Darren Sproles (12)

Josh Robinson (20)

Randall Cobb (2)

Sammy Watkins (4)

DeVante Parker (9)

Marques Colston (10)

Phillip Dorsett (14)

Andrew Hawkins (19)

Jimmy Graham (3)

Martellus Bennett (5)

Jordan Reed (13)

ARI (16)

Hauschka (17)

E2A: Forgot to mention that drafting Andrew Hawkins was a mistake. Actually wanted Greg Jennings since I have Parker and I think MIA/Tannehill are the real deal. Hope he stays quiet in preseason so I can nab him via FA.
I was in your draft (see club #2 above). You already highlighted the issue with your club, which is RB2 and RB depth. Alot of dependency there, you have to hope that SIms wins the job over DMart, and/or Matthews becomes serviceable in the high-volume PHI offense. Otherwise I think the club looks fine - Strength of the club is the TEs; I am not a Watkins fan at his pricetag (but that's just an opinion), but I am a fan of Colston and think he's undervalued. Good luck..

Club #2 from 5-hole:

Romo (11), Bridgewater (15)

AP (1), McCoy (2), L. Murray (5), J. Bell (6), Helu (13), McKinnon (14)

Cooks (3), Edelman (4), Lafell (8), Garcon (9), K Wright (12), J Strong (16), Toon (19)

Witten (6), Daniels (10), Cook (17)

MIA, Prater

Felt this was a well-balanced club with pretty good depth, if lacking star power at WR and TE.
Nice! We were in this draft together. Now I know who nabbed Edelman and Helu shortly before I was set to pick them ;)

Agree, this is a very balanced team. IF Latavius starts from where he left off, sky is the limit and youd be stacked with 3 RB1s

Club #3 from 10-hole:

Roethlisberger (8)

Lacy (1), CJ Anderson (2), L Miller (4), J Stewart (5), Blount (9), Crowell (12), Artis-Payne (13)

D Hopkins (3), Agholor (7), Colston (11), Green-Beckham (14), T Williams (15), Bowe (16), J Strong (17)

Ertz (6), Rudolph (10), R Rodgers (18)

IND, Bryant

Like the club alot. Huge depth at RB (just kept getting value that we couldnt pass up), solid TEs, and the WR corps, while obviously not the strength of the club, has alot of upside.

Club #3 from 10-hole:

Roethlisberger (8)

Lacy (1), CJ Anderson (2), L Miller (4), J Stewart (5), Blount (9), Crowell (12), Artis-Payne (13)

D Hopkins (3), Agholor (7), Colston (11), Green-Beckham (14), T Williams (15), Bowe (16), J Strong (17)

Ertz (6), Rudolph (10), R Rodgers (18)

IND, Bryant

Like the club alot. Huge depth at RB (just kept getting value that we couldnt pass up), solid TEs, and the WR corps, while obviously not the strength of the club, has alot of upside.
Like Eddy lacy at 10, great value pick for sure.

Myself, would have went WR over Miller or J Stew.

WR core the obvious weakness as you pointed out. After Agholor, it's ugly.

TE's should be servicable.

Overall not my type of team but its solid.

I never considered going this strategy but its just how things fell so I ended up with Gronk/Luck. It was fun to try and I think I'll be ok.

QB: Luck (2)

RB: Bernard (4), Gurley (5), Sankey (12), Sprolles (9), Bush (11), Cadet (17), D-WIlliams (10)

WR: Evans (3), Marshall (6), D-Jackson (7), Cruz (8), Patterson (14), Stills (15), Sanu (16), Shorts (18)

TE: Gronk (1), Reed (13)

K: Walsh (20)

D: Carolina (19)

Had the 4th pick and the two guys I would have taken over Gronk went before my pick. Then on they way back it was down to Hill, TY, or Cobb....my buddy I drafted with hates them all so we said screw it and went Luck. Typically Im a draft a QB late guy but Im excited to see how this turns out.....Really went against the grain here. I feel pretty confident every year I can find one wavier wire gem at RB. Also drafted D-Will one pick before the Bell owner which made me happy. Im certain he was going with him with one of his next two picks.

1st team of the year. From the 2 hole:

QB: Brees (7), Cutler (18)

RB: L. Murray (4), JStew (5), Jennings (6), Sims (9), Cobb (10), Andre Will (15), Rice (20)

WR: A. Brown (1), Jeffery (3), M. Floyd (8), John Brown (11), Quick (12), Dorsett (14), Crabtree (16)

TE: Graham (2), Vernon D (13)

K: Bailey (19)

Def: NYJ (17)

Overall I'm pleased. Would have liked to have better RB's at the top but I think I'll be able to find enough production there...

Any feedback is appreciated.

I never considered going this strategy but its just how things fell so I ended up with Gronk/Luck. It was fun to try and I think I'll be ok.

RB: Bernard (4), Gurley (5), Sankey (12), Sprolles (9), Bush (11), Cadet (17), D-WIlliams (10)

WR: Evans (3), Marshall (6), D-Jackson (7), Cruz (8), Patterson (14), Stills (15), Sanu (16), Shorts (18)

Had the 4th pick and the two guys I would have taken over Gronk went. Then on they way back it was down to Hill, TY, or Cobb....my buddy I drafted with hates them all so we said screw it and went Luck. Typically Im a draft a QB late guy but Im excited to see how this turns out.....Really went against the grain here. I feel pretty confident every year I can find one wavier wire gem at RB. Also drafted D-Will one pick before the Bell owner which made me happy. Im certain he was going with him with one of his next two picks.
DWill is a wasted pick There was an article recently that the Steelers will go full RBBC using Archer etc when Bell is out so you are not going to get any production from DWill. That dude is done anyways....he had one good year in his entire career.....never seen a RB make so much $$ being so useless

Had the 4th pick and the two guys I would have taken over Gronk went. Then on they way back it was down to Hill, TY, or Cobb....my buddy I drafted with hates them all so we said screw it and went Luck. Typically Im a draft a QB late guy but Im excited to see how this turns out.....Really went against the grain here. I feel pretty confident every year I can find one wavier wire gem at RB. Also drafted D-Will one pick before the Bell owner which made me happy. Im certain he was going with him with one of his next two picks.
DWill is a wasted pick There was an article recently that the Steelers will go full RBBC using Archer etc when Bell is out so you are not going to get any production from DWill. That dude is done anyways....he had one good year in his entire career.....never seen a RB make so much $$ being so useless
Most RBs are in RBBC. I'm looking for a potential 10-15 carries for the first few weeks if Gurley isn't ready. Probably won't start him, but I don't think he's a bad option considering the offense and round you pick him in. Not sure what you thought I expected... But it's not much fwiw.

RB: L. Murray (4), JStew (5), Jennings (6), Sims (9), Cobb (10), Andre Will (15), Rice (20)

WR: A. Brown (1), Jeffery (3), M. Floyd (8), John Brown (11), Quick (12), Dorsett (14), Crabtree (16)

Overall I'm pleased. Would have liked to have better RB's at the top but I think I'll be able to find enough production there...

I think you are a bit higher on Graham than I am (and Im a hawks fan). But then again, in the draft I did from the 4 spot there really isn't a ton left when it gets back to you. I can see Graham finishing somewhere in the top 5 for TE's but Im not sure you want that when you select him with your second pick. Love Jstew in the 5th. Its a well balanced team, you will need to find a RB somewhere as its likely only one of that group will pan out. Everyone has holes and I would say RB is where you could land one via free agency and be looking good.

I think you are a bit higher on Graham than I am (and Im a hawks fan). But then again, in the draft I did from the 4 spot there really isn't a ton left when it gets back to you. I can see Graham finishing somewhere in the top 5 for TE's but Im not sure you want that when you select him with your second pick. Love Jstew in the 5th. Its a well balanced team, you will need to find a RB somewhere as its likely only one of that group will pan out. Everyone has holes and I would say RB is where you could land one via free agency and be looking good.
Yea was hoping Murray would fall to me at 2.11. He was a snatched up at 2.9 tho. At that point, Graham was the no brainer pick. Forsett was best available RB and that top WR tier was all gone. Even if Graham went 80+/1,000/8, that pick will be worth it. Anything more then that, it's house money.

Agree tho, RB is the wildcard on this team. I do think 1 of Sims/Cobb will pan out. Seen enough of Sankey to know he's a glorified 3rd down back. The question is how good is Cobb?

The ceiling is high tho with this group.

My draft from the 4 spot. Thoughts?

My draft from the 4 spot. Thoughts?
Pretty similar to my team above I think. Your RB situation may be a bit more bleak tho. Gurley is just a flat out question mark at the moment. Is he even active week 1? If hes good to go, what does his workload look like early in season? PUP list is still a possibility also. I think Gurley will be alot more valuable come week 8+ vs early in the season. Gio I think will get you his 10-12 ppg but his ceiling is pretty limited with Hill there. The rest of those RB's all are pretty shaky options. And 3 of them are virtual locks to be poor options IMO (Bush/Sproles/DWill). We know what they are at this point. I can't imagine starting any of them outside of DWill for those first few games. Even then, he's barely a flex at this point. Having said all that, Luck/Gronk will make up for the deficiencies at RB. Pts are Pts at the end of the day. If Luck/Gronk are giving you 50+ any given week, your RB's become a tad less important.

Your WR core while not elite, its definitely serviceable. I think Marshall will be better then most others do. He's dealt with horrible qb play his whole career, Geno is nothing new. Also Rex is out of town, so maybe the Jets will actually pass the ball this yr

Like my team, your RB's are the wildcard. You might be pretty dependent on Luck/Gronk in the early going but I see this team getting stronger as the yr progresses.

2-hole:

P Manning (7), Bridgewater (17)

Hill (2), Forsett (3), L Murray (4), Cobb (10), McFadden (11), FJax (14), White (16)

G Tate (5), VJax (6), Wallace (9), Perriman (12), Stills (13), Green-Beckham (15), Bowe (19)

Gronk (1), Witten (8)

NE, Vinatieri

2-hole:

P Manning (7), Bridgewater (17)

Hill (2), Forsett (3), L Murray (4), Cobb (10), McFadden (11), FJax (14), White (16)

G Tate (5), VJax (6), Wallace (9), Perriman (12), Stills (13), Green-Beckham (15), Bowe (19)

Gronk (1), Witten (8)

NE, Vinatieri
Peyton in the 7th and Wallace in the 9th is great.I got Peyton in the 5th and Wallace in the 7th looks like I'm drafting players too soon again as usual.

2-hole:P Manning (7), Bridgewater (17)Hill (2), Forsett (3), L Murray (4), Cobb (10), McFadden (11), FJax (14), White (16)G Tate (5), VJax (6), Wallace (9), Perriman (12), Stills (13), Green-Beckham (15), Bowe (19)Gronk (1), Witten (8)NE, Vinatieri
Peyton in the 7th and Wallace in the 9th is great.I got Peyton in the 5th and Wallace in the 7th looks like I'm drafting players too soon again as usual.
I always think it's better to just get the player you like even if it's a few rounds early

First draft of the year 10 hole

Ben, Bradford

Spiller, Randle, Jennings, Woodhead, Andre Williams, Dunbar, Gray

DT, Jordy, DJax, Landry, John Brown, Randle, Latimer

Daniels, Miller

Tucker, Car

Pretty happy with this first effort. I'd love to hear some feedback

First draft of the year 10 hole

Ben, Bradford

Spiller, Randle, Jennings, Woodhead, Andre Williams, Dunbar, Gray

DT, Jordy, DJax, Landry, John Brown, Randle, Latimer

Daniels, Miller

Tucker, Car

Pretty happy with this first effort. I'd love to hear some feedback
Pretty solid. Your WR core is obviously super strong. Spiller/Randle/Jennings should be adequate enough. Handcuffing Jennings was a good move as well

Overall, no real weaknesses that I can see. If you hit on those backs, this squad has huge upside. If you miss, I can see it being average to slightly above.

From the 7th spot (shockingly both OBJ and Bell fell to me since Eddie Lacy and Dez went in the top 6....took me a while but I finally went with Bell):

QB: Brady (9); Stafford (10)

RB: Leveon Bell (1); Foster (2); Ingram (3); Reggie Bush (11); De Angelo Williams (13)

WR: Kelvin Benjamin (4); Brandon Marshall (5); La Fell (6); Larry Fitz (8); Harvin (14); Cordarelle Patterson (18)

TE: Julius Thomas (7); Cook (15); Niles Paul (16); Jacob Tamme (20)

K: Hauschka (19)

D: Rams (12); Green Bay (17)

Fire away.... of course not having Bell initial weeks is where I hope I can survive....love my QB combo. Foster staying healthy is the key

Sweetness_34 - that is a good looking club. You managed to put together a solid WR corps while going big RB early. So looks very good and well-balanced at the top. Only concern would be weakness at TE. Difficult to get a top tier TE without sacrificing at other positions. While Jthom was probably somewhere around fair value at 7.07, I don't think he actually plays up to that. Any case, club should compete...

From the 7th spot (shockingly both OBJ and Bell fell to me since Eddie Lacy and Dez went in the top 6....took me a while but I finally went with Bell):

RB: Leveon Bell (1); Foster (2); Ingram (3); Reggie Bush (11); De Angelo Williams (13)

WR: Kelvin Benjamin (4); Brandon Marshall (5); La Fell (6); Larry Fitz (8); Harvin (14); Cordarelle Patterson (18)

Fire away.... of course not having Bell initial weeks is where I hope I can survive....love my QB combo. Foster staying healthy is the key
Dwill is a wasted pick.

Dwill is a wasted pick.
Touche ;) ....

Sweetness_34 - that is a good looking club. You managed to put together a solid WR corps while going big RB early. So looks very good and well-balanced at the top. Only concern would be weakness at TE. Difficult to get a top tier TE without sacrificing at other positions. While Jthom was probably somewhere around fair value at 7.07, I don't think he actually plays up to that. Any case, club should compete...
Thanks Seven....Yes JThom will not get the TDs he got last year but if he can get my 60+ catches, that will be good enough to get this team into playoffs assuming Bell and Foster stay healthy and give me the top 5 RB production I would expect in a PPR. I almost picked Benjamin in the 3rd and finally decided to get that 3rd RB given Bell being out first few weeks.....luckily he came back to me in the 4th....like it when a plan comes together ;)

Think it's pretty average overall to be honest. Your 2 best players will likely miss 4-5 games. Foster has missed 3+ games in 4 of last 5 seasons. He's a virtual lock to miss some time. Throw in Brady's suspension to boot. Stafford is ok, wouldn't be in love with that combo, myself at least.

The WR core is solid, although I don't see a top-15 WR in that group.

Julius should be a decent option. 60+ rec's with 8-10 td's is a fair projection.

Also I don't get drafting 4 TE's/ 2 D's while u have just 5 RB's. with the 2 issues already noted above.

All in all, I think it's decent enough to compete if things work out but it's probably closer to the middle of pack then at the top...IMO

The draft fell nicely to you here in the 7 hole.. I loved your first 5 picks and then thought you missed a lot of value that was on the board... Again I am in this draft with you so it will be interesting to see how these leagues play out. I really liked my team after the draft but in 2 months who knows..

Good Luck

Think it's pretty average overall to be honest. Your 2 best players will likely miss 4-5 games. Foster has missed 3+ games in 4 of last 5 seasons. He's a virtual lock to miss some time. Throw in Brady's suspension to boot. Stafford is ok, wouldn't be in love with that combo, myself at least.

Julius should be a decent option. 60+ rec's with 8-10 td's is a fair projection.

Also I don't get drafting 4 TE's/ 2 D's while u have just 5 RB's. with the 2 issues already noted above.

All in all, I think it's decent enough to compete if things work out but it's probably closer to the middle of pack then at the top...IMO
Foster is a monster for getting him in the 2nd round.. I don't care if he missed 3 games because the other 13 he will be an absolute bell cow, you can't say that about many guys... Take the 20 every week he plays and throw someone else in when he is hurt...

If you project Thomas for that then you should be passing on Graham in every draft to get Thomas 5 rounds later.. If he reaches those numbers than him and Graham will be really close to each other at years end..

Here is a team I drafted that I started similar to you but filled it out differently.

Ben, Dalton

AP, McCoy, Ingram, Crowell, Simms, K. Davis, T. Riddick

Cooks, Marshall, D. Jackson, V. Jackson, E. Royal, D. Bowe, N. Toon

Daniels, V. Davis

Jets, Parkey

Think it's pretty average overall to be honest. Your 2 best players will likely miss 4-5 games. Foster has missed 3+ games in 4 of last 5 seasons. He's a virtual lock to miss some time. Throw in Brady's suspension to boot. Stafford is ok, wouldn't be in love with that combo, myself at least.The WR core is solid, although I don't see a top-15 WR in that group.

Foster is a monster for getting him in the 2nd round.. I don't care if he missed 3 games because the other 13 he will be an absolute bell cow, you can't say that about many guys... Take the 20 every week he plays and throw someone else in when he is hurt...

If you project Thomas for that then you should be passing on Graham in every draft to get Thomas 5 rounds later.. If he reaches those numbers than him and Graham will be really close to each other at years end..
I think Graham will catch ~ 25 more balls, if not more...then tack on another 3-400 yds. Even if the TD's are equal, your talking 70-80 Pt difference there. Not really that close IMO.I really don't think Graham's #'s will drop much. He's the best receiving target by a mile there. Wilson won't attempt as many passes as Brees, thats for sure, but he's probably targeted by Wilson just as much as Brees. Just due to the fact, there isn't much else there in Seattle. I see his rec/yardage totals staying somewhat in line. I do see a dip in TD's with Lynch there at the GL. I think 7-9 td's is more likely then his usual 10-12+. All things considered, still an elite option in this format.

Stafford is ok, wouldn't be in love with that combo, myself at least.

Calvin missed a lot of games last year and was injured in a few he played too...add to that Ebron getting better and I think Stafford will have a much better year. Brady was a top 5 QB in the 2nd half of last year and all of his weapons and OL are returning except Vareen who was not very productive to begin with. Gronk will start the year healthy too ....

Think it's pretty average overall to be honest. Your 2 best players will likely miss 4-5 games. Foster has missed 3+ games in 4 of last 5 seasons. He's a virtual lock to miss some time. Throw in Brady's suspension to boot. Stafford is ok, wouldn't be in love with that combo, myself at least.The WR core is solid, although I don't see a top-15 WR in that group.

I think Graham will catch ~ 25 more balls, if not more...then tack on another 3-400 yds. Even if the TD's are equal, your talking 70-80 Pt difference there. Not really that close IMO.I really don't think Graham's #'s will drop much. He's the best receiving target by a mile there. Wilson won't attempt as many passes as Brees, thats for sure, but he's probably targeted by Wilson just as much as Brees. Just due to the fact, there isn't much else there in Seattle. I see his rec/yardage totals staying somewhat in line. I do see a dip in TD's with Lynch there at the GL. I think 7-9 td's is more likely then his usual 10-12+. All things considered, still an elite option in this format.
So how many yards do you predict from Graham???? I don't think he reaches 1000 this year and that's if he is healthy all year.. I think you are projecting too much from him. I see him around 920 or so, if that's the case you only see Thomas at 500 something??

So how many yards do you predict from Graham???? I don't think he reaches 1000 this year and that's if he is healthy all year.. I think you are projecting too much from him. I see him around 920 or so, if that's the case you only see Thomas at 500 something??
I see around 600 for JT and 900-1,000 for Graham. A full 16 games for Graham, I think he hits his normal production. 5-6 rec/game with ~ 60 yds rec. I also think they scale back Wilson's running this year and keep him in the pocket, increasing his passing #'s

I feel the same way as Coots. If Thomas does close to what he did last year or year before, he is a complete steal at his 7th round ADP +/- 1 round. Reality is I highly doubt he gets the TDs he got the last 2 years since that offense in Jax will not be in the red zone as often as Denver was. Now, he might be a target monster given how young QBs love to throw intermediate routes to TEs and given Jax will be playing from behind quite a bit and do not have an established run game or huge WR target monsters (Allen Robinson still not fully proven). That might help him get at least 60 catches and to me, 60 catches 700+ yards, 5+ TDs is great value in the 7th round, especially given his high floor every week in 1.5 PPR league.

I think Graham will be around 800 yards receiving, 10TDs. Late 3rd round would be more appropriate for him IMO.....he never lasts there though.

ImTheScientist said:
I think Graham will be around 800 yards receiving, 10TDs. Late 3rd round would be more appropriate for him IMO.....he never lasts there though.
Like you said... If you want someone you go get them. Going one round earlier is fine if that guarantees u the player

ImTheScientist said:
Like you said... If you want someone you go get them. Going one round earlier is fine if that guarantees u the player
hell yes......we just differ on our assessment of him. With that said I will be purchasing a Graham jersey for this upcoming season. Black ginger time.

ImTheScientist said:
Ok you just gave him 140 Pts before his rec's. How many balls is he catching? 80? Think that's probably fair, if not low. Now he's up to 260 Pts. How many players (non-qb) scored 260 Pts last year? 10? And personally I think that projection is his floor..

I think you're underestimating the 1.5 for TE's...

ImTheScientist said:
Ok you just gave him 140 Pts before his rec's. How many balls is he catching? 80? Think that's probably fair, if not low. Now he's up to 260 Pts. How many players (non-qb) scored 260 Pts last year? 10? And personally I think that projection is his floor..

I'd give him 65 receptions.

https://slate.adobe.com/a/5VAKK

That article is pretty good about breaking down the why. In the last 4 years no seahawk receiver has had more than 99 targets. ..... I don't think they will start to throw more. Lets say they target him 100 times. With a 65% catch rate that is 65 receptions.

ImTheScientist said:

That article is pretty good about breaking down the why. In the last 4 years no seahawk receiver has had more than 99 targets. ..... I don't think they will start to throw more. Lets say they target him 100 times. With a 65% catch rate that is 65 receptions.
No Seahawks WR has had greater than 99 targets because they all are crap. And the QB is over-rated when it comes to passing the ball.

ImTheScientist said:
Ok you just gave him 140 Pts before his rec's. How many balls is he catching? 80? Think that's probably fair, if not low. Now he's up to 260 Pts. How many players (non-qb) scored 260 Pts last year? 10? And personally I think that projection is his floor..I think you're underestimating the 1.5 for TE's...

65 receptions?? Ha

11-hole:

Brady (12), Bradford (18), Sanchez (19)

Lacy (1), Foster (2), Spiller (3), D Martin (8), Sims (9), Blue (14), Starks (15)

K Benjamin (4), M Bryant (5), A Robinson (6), Agholor (7), Funchess (16)

Daniels (10), Eifert (11), R Rodgers (13)

CIN, Hauschka

Clearly didn't plan on 3 QBs, but couldn't risk Brady and Bradford potentially being out week 1, and Sanchez wasn't unreasonable in the 19th vs a flyer WR or TE. Otherwise, like the club, RBs are rock solid and WR corps has upside. TEs all have the same bye which needs to be solved later.

The draft fell nicely to you here in the 7 hole.. I loved your first 5 picks and then thought you missed a lot of value that was on the board... Again I am in this draft with you so it will be interesting to see how these leagues play out. I really liked my team after the draft but in 2 months who knows..

Good Luck
Just curious Coots - which picks you do not consider as value out of:

6th - Lafell

7th - JThom

8th - Fitz

9th and 10th - QB combo both of whom could finish in top 10 and almost a guarantee one of them will be in PPG (given Tom will miss some games, it is possible only a top 10 finish in PPG for him)

11th - Bush

12th - Rams

I do not see any of the above as reaches....these picks are within a round at best of their ADP in most drafts in this format. Maybe you like different players at the spot? Like Wallace instead of Fitz maybe?

Every player from Fitz down is a reach there. Whether its 1 rd or 2, none are values. And STL in rd 12 is an egregious reach. Not sure how u don't see that but ok.

11-hole:

Brady (12), Bradford (18), Sanchez (19)

Lacy (1), Foster (2), Spiller (3), D Martin (8), Sims (9), Blue (14), Starks (15)

K Benjamin (4), M Bryant (5), A Robinson (6), Agholor (7), Funchess (16)

Daniels (10), Eifert (11), R Rodgers (13)

CIN, Hauschka

Clearly didn't plan on 3 QBs, but couldn't risk Brady and Bradford potentially being out week 1, and Sanchez wasn't unreasonable in the 19th vs a flyer WR or TE. Otherwise, like the club, RBs are rock solid and WR corps has upside. TEs all have the same bye which needs to be solved later.
Solid team all around. Seems like guys fell to u here. I like Aghulor in the 7th. I'm not high on those top 3 WR's but I realize I'm in the minority there.

Users who are viewing this thread