What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 NCAA 50c Pool Draft (#1) - full (1 Viewer)

Going to send a 2 team list to @Orange44 since he picks right after me.  I'm out the rest of the night, and I'll be unavailable most of tomorrow.  For my eighth pick, give me the highest seed available. It'll probably be a 15 seed. Don't care which one.

Awesome work guys, good luck!

ill update the draft, split out everyones teams, and input the googlesheet in the OP (and edit back the googlesheet link in this post after I am done so its on the first and last pages.

cheese
Kentucky (4)
Iowa St (4)
Wisconsin (7)
Oregon St (7)
Texas Tech (8)
Colorado (8)
South Dakota St (12)
Austin Peay (16)

oukurt
Oregon (1)
Purdue (5)
Seton Hall (6)
Arizona (6)
Pittsburgh (10)
Northern Iowa (11)
UNC Wilmer (13)
Florida Gulf Coast (16)

arbymelt
Duke (4)
Indiana (5)
Maryland (5)
USC (8)
Butler (9)
Syracuse (10)
SFA (14)
Southern/Holy Cross (16)

fujb
Oklahoma (2)
Utah (3)
Texas (6)
Temple (10)
Wichita St (11)
Michigan/Tulsa (11)
Chattanooga (12)
Hampton (16)

FDAS
Kansas (1)
Villanova (2)
Dayton (7)
Cincinnati (9)
Connecticut (9)
Gonzaga (11)
Stoney Brook (13)
Middle Tennessee (15)

orange44
Virginia (1)
West Virginia (3)
Miami (3)
VCU (10)
Yale (12)
Little Rock (12)
Fresno St (14)
UNC Asheville (15)

kingof299s
North Carolina (1)
Michigan St (2)
Texas A&M (3)
California (4)
Notre Dame (6)
Iona (13)
Buffalo (14)
Weber St (15)

telly
Xavier (2)
Baylor (5)
Iowa (7)
St Joe (8)
Providence (9)
Hawaii (13)
Wisconsin GB (14)
CS Bakersfield (15)

2016 Tracking Sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HpcxY17GOWiI89jnGaiiqYEN37x4f4EHGpgV6E96btQ/edit?usp=sharing           

After the first weekend I thought I was down 2k, being down maybe less then 1k overall leagues is a win for me.  Sad but true.

I sent cb fdas 128.50  so i am paid to that point, i know he onlt won 78.5 now.
Also paid cheese 350 for the dollar league.  Outkurt thing, i got wind of, he doesnt owe until this is over, no matter what he says.  Nothing should be addressed until someone is actually wronged.

Of course. There's a week and a half left. But it seems a little reckless to gamble against people on this board when you're stuck for what must be a pretty big amount. I never would've signed up if I knew what I know now, I think everyone would say the same.

Of course. There's a week and a half left. But it seems a little reckless to gamble against people on this board when you're stuck for what must be a pretty big amount. I never would've signed up if I knew what I know now, I think everyone would say the same.
Oukurt played for years, him not paying is coming from not him.

I got caught up in the hype too.  When someone doesnt pay, lets worry then.  Nothing productive is being done before that.

FUJB sent me money already, more than he owes, so when we figure it up, have him pay me his entire out due.  If no one has figured the money out by the time I get in front of my computer, I'll tally it up.

People Owed

Arby Melt +407
FDAS +167

People Owe

oukurt -185
FUJB -117
cheese -105
t$avala$ -97
orange -57
k299s -13

Who to pay:
FDAS +167
FUJB -117 (already paid)
cheese -50

Arby Melt +407
oukurt -185
t$avala$ -97
orange -57
cheese -50
k299s -13

Arby Melt, please PM everyone that owes you your paypal.  FDAS, please PM cheese the same.  Unless either of you wants to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread