What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 Anarchy League Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Folks finally starting to get back to me. A couple that have gone AWOL haven't been on the boards in almost a year, so I am guessing they will be out.

By all means, if you guys know of anyone that would want to play, feel free to recruit / invite them.

And if you want to be in more leagues than the ones you are in, post your interest here.

Folks finally starting to get back to me. A couple that have gone AWOL haven't been on the boards in almost a year, so I am guessing they will be out.

By all means, if you guys know of anyone that would want to play, feel free to recruit / invite them.

And if you want to be in more leagues than the ones you are in, post your interest here.
I will be in more than one if there is room

All leagues set up and drafts set to start this Friday 7/21 at 8:00 AM Eastern.

Since we are getting started on the early side this year, if there is enough interest and we can come up with enough owners, we may be able to get another league going that could draft a month or so later.

Besides the usual suspects . . . people wanting to play in another league or any newbies willing to give it a try, post in this thread and let me know. No guarantee that there will be another league, but it is a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread