What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for owners for a brand-new roto 12-team keeper money league (1 Viewer)

Wheels74

Footballguy
Hello! Are you ready for some roto football? I've launched a brand-new 12-team roto keeper money league on Fantrax and we're looking to add more owners for our inaugural season. Teams protect 5 keepers each year and there is a 16-round extended snake draft to fill out the rosters in year one. There is a complete redraft after year five.

I have 14 years of commissioner experience in roto leagues and this new league is modelled after my successful baseball, basketball, and hockey leagues.

The entry fee is $102.50 U.S. payable to the Fantrax Treasurer upon entry to the league. The Fantrax premium league fee is paid through entry fees. The prize money is distributed as follows:

1st Place: $600.00, 2nd Place: $300.00, 3rd Place: $150.00, 4th Place: $50.00

This league is all about offence – no kickers or defence! Teams compete in 10 roto categories:

Passing Touchdowns
Passing Yards
Completion Percentage
Rushing Touchdowns
Rushing Yards
Rushing Attempts
Receiving Touchdowns
Receiving Yards
Receptions
First Downs

Weekly scoring periods begin each Thursday. The season runs for 17 weeks. There is no risk of your season ending early as is often the case in head-to-head!

Starting lineups consist of 9 players – 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 flex (RB/WR/TE). There is a bench squad of 7 players and injured reserve consists of 3 players. Players and draft picks can be traded and the waivers process runs three times a week.

If you are interested in learning more, please message me here or send me an e-mail at fantasyleaguegm@hotmail.com and I can answer any questions you might have and send you the complete set of rules for the league. Thanks!

Ryan

Update: JUST ONE SPOT LEFT! Extended draft begins on August 25 and the season is 17 weeks long for every team in roto! Send me a reply or drop me an email at fantasyleaguegm@hotmail.com if you'd like to join or see the complete set of rules.

Users who are viewing this thread