What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 White Sox: BEEF! (1 Viewer)

The PK statue my wife came home with looks like crap.
. No doubt it looks like something you get out of the bottom of a cereal box or one of those cheesy Christmas gifts your 6 year old buys at school. The box it came in was nice, I personally feel they retired his number way too soon. Now back to the mess on the field , the only saving grace right now is that the Hawks are making a run, once that ends the media will focus on #23. I don't understand why he is getting such a long rope?

I don't care what the numbers said, letting Jennings face Gattis and Carter is the poster child for how ####ty Robin Ventura is at his job.

Really can't explain how it worked, but Robin lets Webb face about 18 left handed batters and he came out unscathed

Milky dropping in the order. Dude should start juicing again. A sweep of these Tigers would go a long way in absolving the pathetic start to the season. Nothing like seeing the kittens on a losing streak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramirez needs to be traded immediately. My god what a terrible game to lose. And Eaton needs to stop crying about getting benched for one day, stop sucking al the time!

Wow, 12 K's in 5 straight games. Hadn't been paying attention for the last several weeks other than to see the L's piling up. It's a damned shame Sale is being wasted on this crappy team.

ChristoFBG@ChristoFBG 17m17 minutes ago
ChristoFBG retweeted ChicagoSports

Why the hell not??????

ChristoFBG added,

CIenALXUEAANppE.jpg

ChicagoSports @ChicagoSports
White Sox aren't ready to wave the white flag just yet, via @PWSullivan http://fw.to/Kl6fZca

Still :lmao:

We have Shark north of 100 pitches in the 8th, already 19 thrown in the inning, allowing the first four batters of the inning reach safely. Run already in, based loaded, no outs.

And he lets him face Miggy and VMart.

:lmao: :lmao:

This is arguably your biggest asset going into the trade deadline. He's looked like crap all year and this idiot finds a way to make him look even worse.

Take a cue from another Chicago great that wore #23. Resign.

Users who are viewing this thread