What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 College Football Thread: Local man buys some teenage champions a 4 for 4 (4 Viewers)

Actually betting against the Ducks is the way to go for me.  I find exactly the right dollar figure that I'm willing to pay for a Ducks win, but that will also take away some of the sting if they lose.  So I'll be on Auburn 1st half just based on my feelings about Mario, but also Auburn full game moneyline as the emotional hedge.
You both are degenerates!   :lol:

Actually betting against the Ducks is the way to go for me.  I find exactly the right dollar figure that I'm willing to pay for a Ducks win, but that will also take away some of the sting if they lose.  So I'll be on Auburn 1st half just based on my feelings about Mario, but also Auburn full game moneyline as the emotional hedge.
Yeah, the misery hedge.  Use it all the time.  Paid for my 2010 Rose Bowl trip in full.

This is ... not smart by Florida - 

Chris Steele leaving UF: Details on decision by Gators’ top recruit

Florida freshman cornerback Chris Steele is transferring from the school.

The former five-star recruit has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal. Steele met with UF coach Dan Mullen on Wednesday night and informed him, a source close to the situation told The Sun.

The decision stems from a request Steele made to the staff during his first month on campus, the source said. He asked to be moved to a different dorm because he was uncomfortable rooming with quarterback Jalon Jones, his classmate.

The staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, which upset Steele and his parents, according to the source.

Then two female students accused Jones of sexual assault in the players’ dorm rooms on April 6. That prompted Steele to seek a transfer.

Jones has not been charged but has left the school.

Regarding Steele’s decision to transfer, the Florida football program had no official comment on Thursday.

Steele committed to the Gators at the All-American Bowl on Jan. 5 and enrolled early the following week. He received first-time reps in the spring and was expected to make an immediate impact this season.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Steele was the highest-rated recruit in UF’s 2019 class, earning a consensus top-50 ranking and a five-star rating from Rivals.com.

He was Florida’s first California signee since 2010, hailing from St. John Bosco High School in Bellflower, Calif.
Coming on the heels of McMullen cracking on Georgia about the transfer portal, this is :lmao:

The former five-star recruit has entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal. Steele met with UF coach Dan Mullen on Wednesday night and informed him, a source close to the situation told The Sun.

The decision stems from a request Steele made to the staff during his first month on campus, the source said. He asked to be moved to a different dorm because he was uncomfortable rooming with quarterback Jalon Jones, his classmate.

The staff did not plan to move Steele until the summer, which upset Steele and his parents, according to the source.

Then two female students accused Jones of sexual assault in the players’ dorm rooms on April 6. That prompted Steele to seek a transfer.

Regarding Steele’s decision to transfer, the Florida football program had no official comment on Thursday.

Steele committed to the Gators at the All-American Bowl on Jan. 5 and enrolled early the following week. He received first-time reps in the spring and was expected to make an immediate impact this season.

The 6-foot-1, 195-pound Steele was the highest-rated recruit in UF’s 2019 class, earning a consensus top-50 ranking and a five-star rating from Rivals.com.

He was Florida’s first California signee since 2010, hailing from St. John Bosco High School in Bellflower, Calif.
When Steele announced at AA game in January for Florida he told people Oregon was his second choice.  It looks like Oregon is in great shape to land Steele now.

Chris Steele to Oregon.  Hope he gets waiver to be able to play this Fall.  

Users who are viewing this thread