What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 College football thread - It's 2020, yo. Go to the new thread. (1 Viewer)

What are the duties?  I know we’ve hired a whole bunch of people over the past few years like social media directors, different nutritional people, people who spend all day watching and cutting film.
For some reason I can’t post an article here. I’ll try again 

I get so frustrated watching all of these college kickers make 40+ field goals with ease.  I don't think an Oregon kicker has made a field goal longer than 40 yards in over 3 years.  How hard is it to recruit a kicker?

It seems odd that it would work out that a team ranked in the top 15 would match up with an unranked team who is barely .500

It seems odd that it would work out that a team ranked in the top 15 would match up with an unranked team who is barely .500
It’s also ND’s fault for crapping the bed in bowls under Kelly. Need to win one once in a while to restore credibility for future playoff consideration. 

It’s also ND’s fault for crapping the bed in bowls under Kelly. Need to win one once in a while to restore credibility for future playoff consideration. 
Nothing says playoffs like beating a 7-5 Big 12 school in a meaningless bowl game. 

Nothing says playoffs like beating a 7-5 Big 12 school in a meaningless bowl game. 
Finish top 15 in consecutive seasons while closing out a team you should beat is better than Kelly usually shows. Most seasons, ND is top notch until November and then falls apart. 

If the only joy you get out of a sport is your team winning a national title than you’re going to be miserable pretty much all the time. That’s a ridiculous way to go through fandom imo. 
Yeah, totally agree. And I’m a tOSU honk like Spock too (I have a degree from there :nipsey:)

Last year is a great example. Buckeyes got disappointingly clobbered by Purdue(!), but it was a great year that I enjoyed immensely. They were Big10 champs, won the Rose Bowl (I still love that), absolutely took apart UM, and I got to take my youngest son to his first game in the Shoe. You gotta enjoy the ride.

I mean if they lose tonight, even if Clemson runs them over it would’ve been a great great year. You just tip your cap to another great Clemson team and enjoy another Big10 title, some really really fun individual player performances this year (in Young, Dobbins, Fields) and a great smacking of Michigan. Enjoy it! My other team is Miami(OH). It always could be much worse 

Hurts is just so meh. Guys get open and he just won’t throw it. They should just run him on every play. 

Users who are viewing this thread