What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2021/22 Stanley Cup NHL Thread **** Congrats 2022 Avs Cup Champs! (3 Viewers)

TB played a great first period. Colorado is fortunate to be one down. 

Mackinnon needs to make an appearance here. He is a ghost. The ice looks terrible there. How many players on both teams have lost their edge and fell almost on every play. 

Edit: Kadri just said the ice was garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
TB played a great first period. Colorado is fortunate to be one down. 

Mackinnon needs to make an appearance here. He is a ghost. The ice looks terrible there. How many players on both teams have lost their edge and fell almost on every play. 

Edit: Kadri just said the ice was garbage.
Only way the Bolts can win is to melt the ice with the Florida heat. 

Is it just me, or is ESPN sound tonight terrible? It keeps dropping out, and every once in awhile there's an annoying clicking sound. Worldwide leader my behind

Andrew Berkshire@AndrewBerkshire

·

14h

Corey Perry potentially losing in five games in the SCF three years in a row is ROUGH.

I jumped, O my brothers, and I fell hard but I did not snuff it, oh no. If I had snuffed it, I would not be here to tell what I have told.

Tampa PP has been so lethal the last two seasons and is now totally useless in this series. 
Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm, if I may call it such, does not become you, O my little brothers. As I am your droog and leader, I am entitled to know what goes on, eh?

Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm, if I may call it such, does not become you, O my little brothers. As I am your droog and leader, I am entitled to know what goes on, eh?
Lol honestly it’s not a reverse jinx. They are 1-17 in the series on the PP. Colorado has been the better team most of the series, especially on special teams. 

Lol honestly it’s not a reverse jinx. They are 1-17 in the series on the PP. Colorado has been the better team most of the series, especially on special teams. 
Well, if you must have it, have it then. We go around, shop crasting and the like, coming out with a pitiful rookerful of money each.

Tampa PP has been so lethal the last two seasons and is now totally useless in this series. 

This has been fun, but man, it seemed the refs really wanted to make up for calls in this one. I love the Avs, but there is no way I would pay the $$ those fans paid to see this. 

Weird series.  Everyone saying COL is so much better (and they probably are more talented) but 2 of TB’s losses have been in OT.  Outside of the 7-0 COL and 6-2 TB game it’s been an awesome/close series.

if it goes to game 7 I’d probably give TB the advantage due to their championship experience.

In a weird way it kinda reminds me of the BOS/GS series.  BOS was younger and more talented but wasn’t ready for the moment yet.  

There wasn’t the other night. There obviously was tonight 
Tampa won because Colorado lost Palat with 6 minutes left. No other reason. I don’t know why fans want to blame refs all the time instead of their team for screwing up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird series.  Everyone saying COL is so much better (and they probably are more talented) but 2 of TB’s losses have been in OT.  Outside of the 7-0 COL and 6-2 TB game it’s been an awesome/close series.

if it goes to game 7 I’d probably give TB the advantage due to their championship experience.

In a weird way it kinda reminds me of the BOS/GS series.  BOS was younger and more talented but wasn’t ready for the moment yet.  
If you look at the nerdy analytics Colorado has been the better team most of the series, especially on special teams. But, Tampa has Vasy and Colorado’s goalie kinda sucks and they are both part of the teams so here we are. If I were picking I’d still say Colorado but killing the Bolts isn’t going to be easy. I’ve never really seen a team this resilient. 

If you look at the nerdy analytics Colorado has been the better team most of the series, especially on special teams. But, Tampa has Vasy and Colorado’s goalie kinda sucks and they are both part of the teams so here we are. If I were picking I’d still say Colorado but killing the Bolts isn’t going to be easy. I’ve never really seen a team this resilient. 
I only watch hockey in the playoffs so my hockey IQ is low but some of the saves the TB goalie makes are insane.  Fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread