What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Rookie Rankings - help me find sources (1 Viewer)

Okay, I averaged 14 sets of rankings and got:

• Najee Harris1.43
  • Travis Etienne1.71
  • Javonte Williams2.86
  • Michael Carter4.64
  • Kenneth Gainwell4.86
  • Trey Sermon6.57
  • Chuba Hubbard9.50
  • Rhamondre Stevenson10.14
  • Kylin Hill10.50
  • Khalil Herbert11.21
  • Jermar Jefferson12.00
  • Jaret Patterson13.29
  • Javian Hawkins13.64
  • Demetric Felton13.93
  • Elijah Mitchell14.36
  • Larry Rountree III16.07
  • Chris Evans16.86
  • Pooka Williams Jr.17.79
  • Rakeem Boyd19.43
  • Trey Ragas20.86
  • Brenden Knox21.86
  • Spencer Brown22.00
  • Spencer Brown22.00
  • Kene Nwangwu22.07
  • CJ Marable22.14

• Ja'Marr Chase1.14
  • DeVonta Smith2.43
  • Jaylen Waddle2.57
  • Rashod Bateman4.79
  • Kadarius Toney6.00
  • Rondale Moore6.43
  • Terrace Marshall Jr.6.43
  • Elijah Moore7.71
  • Amon-Ra St. Brown10.64
  • Tylan Wallace11.71
  • Dyami Brown11.93
  • D'Wayne Eskridge12.43
  • Tutu Atwell14.93
  • Amari Rodgers15.07
  • Nico Collins15.64
  • Seth Williams16.71
  • Sage Surratt20.14
  • Anthony Schwartz21.00
  • Tamorrion Terry21.36
  • Jaelon Darden21.93
  • Ihmir Smith-Marsette21.93
  • Shi Smith22.43
  • Marquez Stevenson22.57
  • Cade Johnson22.71
  • Cornell Powell23.21

I added in JJ Zachariason and Patrick Kerrane, so now 16 sources.  I didn't bother fixing Spencer Brown - too low in the rankings to matter much.

Code:
Najee Harris	1.41
Travis Etienne	1.59
Javonte Williams	2.65
Michael Carter	4.53
Kenneth Gainwell	4.53
Trey Sermon	5.94
Chuba Hubbard	8.71
Rhamondre Stevenson	9.29
Kylin Hill	9.71
Khalil Herbert	10.59
Jermar Jefferson	11.12
Jaret Patterson	12.41
Javian Hawkins	12.65
Demetric Felton	12.76
Elijah Mitchell	12.94
Larry Rountree III	14.71
Chris Evans	15.35
Pooka Williams Jr.	16.12
Rakeem Boyd	17.47
Trey Ragas	18.65
Brenden Knox	19.47
Spencer Brown	19.59
Spencer Brown	19.59
Kene Nwangwu	19.65
CJ Marable	19.71
Code:
Ja'Marr Chase	1.06
DeVonta Smith	2.47
Jaylen Waddle	2.53
Rashod Bateman	4.24
Terrace Marshall Jr.	5.76
Rondale Moore	6.12
Kadarius Toney	6.18
Elijah Moore	7.06
Amon-Ra St. Brown	10.29
Tylan Wallace	10.59
Dyami Brown	10.94
D'Wayne Eskridge	12.18
Tutu Atwell	14.12
Amari Rodgers	14.35
Nico Collins	14.65
Seth Williams	15.18
Sage Surratt	18.53
Anthony Schwartz	19.00
Tamorrion Terry	19.06
Jaelon Darden	19.94
Ihmir Smith-Marsette	20.00
Cade Johnson	20.29
Shi Smith	20.41
Marquez Stevenson	20.53
Cornell Powell	21.06

Great stuff - thanks for sharing!  Do you update your consensus list after the NFL draft?
No, I do some tiering based on draft position, then use these to help rank within a tier.

Seems like I’ll end up with Toney - FF community hates him, but rankings and draft capital like him.

I averaged FBG, DLF, and FantasyPros rookie rankings and got this:

Code:
1	Ja'Marr Chase
2	Najee Harris
4	Kyle Pitts
5	Travis Etienne
6	Javonte Williams
6	Jaylen Waddle
7	DeVonta Smith
8	Rashod Bateman
10	Trevor Lawrence
12	Terrace Marshall Jr.
12	Rondale Moore
13	Elijah Moore
14	Justin Fields
15	Trey Lance
15	Trey Sermon
15	Kadarius Toney
18	Michael Carter
19	Zach Wilson
21	Amon-Ra St. Brown
21	Dyami Brown
23	Amari Rodgers
23	Kenneth Gainwell
24	Pat Freiermuth
25	Tylan Wallace
25	D'Wayne Eskridge
27	Mac Jones
28	Nico Collins
28	Chuba Hubbard
32	Anthony Schwartz
33	Tutu Atwell
33	Rhamondre Stevenson
34	Josh Palmer
35	Seth Williams
36	Elijah Mitchell
36	Kylin Hill
36	Jermar Jefferson
38	Brevin Jordan
40	Khalil Herbert
41	Javian Hawkins
41	Tamorrion Terry
42	Sage Surratt
43	Jaelon Darden
44	Kyle Trask
45	Dez Fitzpatrick
46	Kellen Mond
46	Frank Darby
46	Tommy Tremble
47	Shi Smith
47	Hunter Long
47	Ihmir Smith-Marsette
47	Larry Rountree
48	Marquez Stevenson
48	Jaret Patterson
49	Jonathan Adams
51	Cade Johnson
52	Demetric Felton
52	Chris Evans
52	Dazz Newsome
52	Pooka Williams Jr.
53	Davis Mills
53	Simi Fehoko
54	Cornell Powell
55	Josh Imatorbhebhe
55	Ian Book
56	Marlon Williams
56	Jhamon Ausbon
56	Deon Jackson
56	Jamie Newman
56	Trevon Grimes
56	Rakeem Boyd
56	Austin Watkins
56	Kenny Yeboah
57	Rakeem Boyd
57	Brennan Eagles
57	Damonte Coxie
57	Trey Ragas
57	Kene Nwangwu
58	Warren Jackson
58	Whop Philyor
58	Noah Gray
58	Tre Nixon
59	Stevie Scott
59	Tyler Vaughns
59	Sam Ehlinger
59	Tre' McKitty

Does anyone else see that with weird text colors that change every time we hit an apostrophe?

These are not rankings, but my favorite ADP source:

http://dev.nflprophet.com/zf_board.htm

If you are not familiar with Zealots leagues, they are a group of dynasty leagues all run by the same people. I have no idea how many of they have now, maybe @Andy Dufresne knows, I know he does Zealots.  

It is the collective ADP from all rookie drafts, updated as they finish.  

1 QB, and full IDP, so the actual pick ADP will be skewed if you don't IDP, so you can ignore that in later rounds.  

Right now, it's all last year's picks, but they get cranking on rookie drafts pretty quick.  You can filter by position, and it's a great source for seeing where guys are landing, and it shows earliest and latest pick of each player. Whoever made this site, I owe him several beers. 

If you are not familiar with Zealots leagues, they are a group of dynasty leagues all run by the same people. I have no idea how many of they have now, maybe @Andy Dufresne knows, I know he does Zealots.  

1 QB, and full IDP, so the actual pick ADP will be skewed if you don't IDP, so you can ignore that in later rounds.  

Right now, it's all last year's picks, but they get cranking on rookie drafts pretty quick.  You can filter by position, and it's a great source for seeing where guys are landing, and it shows earliest and latest pick of each player. Whoever made this site, I owe him several beers. 
Yup, linked at the top of my rookie board every year.  The best source out there.

They probably have around 60 normalish leagues plus anther 30 weird leagues.  I'm in 6 when a superflex startup happens this month 🙂

Link doesn't work 

This link is up and firing away. Remember that Zealots rosters are almost full IDP (3 LBs, 3 DLs, and 3 DBs) and 53 man rosters, making QBs extra valuable due to people holding about three per team.
I’m still just seeing last year's rookies. Am I missing something to see this year's adp?

I’m still just seeing last year's rookies. Am I missing something to see this year's adp?
Try refreshing your cache or restarting your browser or trying a different browser or something like that. I'm getting it. I'm on a Mac, though, so maybe that's it?

Harris, Chase, Pitts, Etienne, etc.

Quick note: This is really beneficial if you play Zealots, because in comparison to other leagues, the QBs will be drafted too highly and the IDP guys will be, too. Right now Sermon is going about tenth (I read you and that dude talking about him).

Early results from the Zealots ADP (close enough to my league setup) are confirming my suspicions - with my current picks, and with a pretty decent need to address QB for the long term (have Tannehill for now), I either need to pick for need a bit too early at 7 or likely work a trade up from 17 into the 11-14 range if I decide I prefer Lance/Fields that much over Wilson/Jones.

Try refreshing your cache or restarting your browser or trying a different browser or something like that. I'm getting it. I'm on a Mac, though, so maybe that's it?

Harris, Chase, Pitts, Etienne, etc.

Quick note: This is really beneficial if you play Zealots, because in comparison to other leagues, the QBs will be drafted too highly and the IDP guys will be, too. Right now Sermon is going about tenth (I read you and that dude talking about him).
Yup. That was it. Simply hitting the refresh button.  Thanks. 
and, yeah, I expect Sermon and Carter to continue to climb the ADP charts. 

Lots to be wary of with those two, though. Doing more analytical digging on Sermon and he's a pure film guy's back more so than analytical measurements. Just caveat emptor and all.

Lots to be wary of with those two, though. Doing more analytical digging on Sermon and he's a pure film guy's back more so than analytical measurements. Just caveat emptor and all.
Oh yeah. I’m aware and struggling with the "reach for an RB because of need" at the middle of the first, but aren’t both Devonte and Waddle "too small for the NFL" so it feels like caveat emptor all around in the mid 1st anyway. 

I'm up in a couple picks (1.14, 16 teams) and it's looking like I'll be choosing between sermon, Lance/fields and elijah moore.  I had thought I'd be going moore. But really not sure.  My only good backs are Karen Hunt and mostert. I can almost justify taking sermon with mostert already on the team. WR are solid but not spectacular and I have Stafford for at least the short term.

Last edited by a moderator:
-OZ- said:
I'm up in a couple picks (1.14, 16 teams) and it's looking like I'll be choosing between sermon, Lance/fields and elijah moore.  I had thought I'd be going moore. But really not sure.  My only good backs are Karen Hunt and mostert. I can almost justify taking sermon with mostert already on the team. WR are solid but not spectacular and I have Stafford for at least the short term.
In your situation, I'd go with Sermon.

Even neutral, I have him above the other three you mentioned.

In your situation, I'd go with Sermon.

Even neutral, I have him above the other three you mentioned.
Thanks.

But I went Elijah. I think he has more potential. Also, in that league and another "twin" league, WR is king. You can usually get a good RB for an average wr. Start 1-2 RB, 3-5 WR.

Users who are viewing this thread