What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Offseason IDP Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

@Aaron Rudnicki Some questions about your rankings if you don't mind answering:

• Since there are overall rankings, how are you ranking OLBs in the wider group?  As LBs, or as EDGEs?  Let's consider Shaq Barrett as an example... he's OLB12, 121 overall.  I'd say 4 other OLBs in front of him would be EDGE.  If OLBs are in with ILBs, that makes him LB41.  If OLBs are in with DEs, that makes him ED32.  Based on those numbers, it looks like you're ranking OLBs as LBs, not as EDGEs.
  • If OLBs become EDGEs, how much of a boost do they get?
  • Keanu Neal is still an LB in the database... did you rank him as an LB or a S?  He's 200 overall, so if he's an LB, he's around LB61.  If he's a S, he's S44.  If he's ranked as an LB, how much of a boost will he get when he gets reclassified?
  • If MFL switches OLBs to EDGEs, will FBG follow suit as their default ranking system?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys value CJ Mosley I am struggling to figure out how to value him.  I just acquired him in RFA but PFF rated him pretty poorly even though he was a top 5 LB in Pts scored in my league.  This may be his last year in NYJ.

How do you guys value CJ Mosley I am struggling to figure out how to value him.  I just acquired him in RFA but PFF rated him pretty poorly even though he was a top 5 LB in Pts scored in my league.  This may be his last year in NYJ.
IDPs are pretty much redraft players... value him for what he's projected to score this season in my opinion.

He has more value to the guy that has him then ant trade value you will likely get.  He isn't a flashy name but will be a solid starter an should be an every week starter while healthy.  Should get plenty of opportunity with the Jets defense.

Users who are viewing this thread