What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Anarchy League 2 Draft Commentary (1 Viewer)

I have the next two rounds predrafted on both Anarchy 1 and Anarchy 2. There is a possibility that the way I have them set up, I could make a redundant pick, which would make for an improper position distribution. I am helping some professionals build fencing on our property and likely will not be able to check in until after dark.

Can you help a brother out, if a mistake is made?
I will try to make sure you don’t muck things up, but I will be on the road a lot today.

="Anarchy99, post: 24606619, member: 2884"]
I have the next two rounds predrafted on both Anarchy 1 and Anarchy 2. There is a possibility that the way I have them set up, I could make a redundant pick, which would make for an improper position distribution. I am helping some professionals build fencing on our property and likely will not be able to check in until after dark.

Can you help a brother out, if a mistake is made?
I will try to make sure you don’t muck things up, but I will be on the road a lot today.

You sir are a saint. Thanks for making these run so smooth.

As we near the finish line, if you have two spots to fill and want to pre-draft them, please pre-draft only the spot you are trying to fill in each round. For example, make a list of kickers for your 17th pick and a list of defenses for your 18th pick. If you list options for both positions in both rounds, you could end up with too many of one and not enough of the other. At this point, the scoring projections for the leftovers won't make that much difference.

Nice move grabbing KBourne with your 18th Rounder, David!

Based on your commentary in the Pool, I had him slated for my 19.10/20.07. Figured you might be my only competition for him, and that you might be willing to let him hang around until Round 20, seeing as how it doesn't seem like many folks are heeding your prediction that he could have a major role in the BO'B Pats offensive scheme.

Based on your commentary in the Pool, I had him slated for my 19.10/20.07. Figured you might be my only competition for him, and that you might be willing to let him hang around until Round 20, seeing as how it doesn't seem like many folks are heeding your prediction that he could have a major role in the BO'B Pats offensive scheme.
Bourne was WR29 two years ago and should see more targets this year. 75 WRs in, didn't make sense to keep rolling the dice.

As we near the finish line, if you have two spots to fill and want to pre-draft them, please pre-draft only the spot you are trying to fill in each round. For example, make a list of kickers for your 17th pick and a list of defenses for your 18th pick. If you list options for both positions in both rounds, you could end up with too many of one and not enough of the other. At this point, the scoring projections for the leftovers won't make that much difference.
For sure, at least the next upcoming round for all teams at this point should be pre-drafted.

I considered Bourne when I took Parker instead. After nearly a career of disapointment for Parker I still cant quite quit him.

Not sure if that was in this league or the other at the moment though.

Eta - that was league 4.

Last edited:
Ending up waiting on kickers until the last two rounds in all leagues. Took David's strategy from last year to heart. With the late drafts, the kicker situations were a lot clearer than if we had drafted earlier. We'll see if this comes back to bite me.

I considered Bourne when I took Parker instead. After nearly a career of disapointment for Parker I still cant quite quit him.

Eta - that was league 4.
Crazy hot take: Bourne outscores Hopkins this year (for all the disappointed NE fans that wanted Nuk no matter the cost).

Ending up waiting on kickers until the last two rounds in all leagues. Took David's strategy from last year to heart. With the late drafts, the kicker situations were a lot clearer than if we had drafted earlier. We'll see if this comes back to bite me.
Issue is some PKs early will lose jobs. Guaranteed. Better to grab sure things.

that would have been a steal considering we only have 18 rounds.....

that would have been a steal considering we only have 18 rounds.....
Commish gets 2 extra rounds. House rules.

Eta - that was league 4.
Crazy hot take: Bourne outscores Hopkins this year (for all the disappointed NE fans that wanted Nuk no matter the cost).
Do you think Bourne outscores Parker though is the question relevant to me.

I really wasnt sure. Just ended up going with the guy I was more familiar with.

Its possible Bourne was gone before I took Parker as well. I would have to look. I just recall debating the 2 earlier on in the draft when both were still there, then opted for a different pick.

Eta - that was league 4.
Do you think Bourne outscores Parker though is the question relevant to me.

I really wasnt sure. Just ended up going with the guy I was more familiar with.

Its possible Bourne was gone before I took Parker as well. I would have to look. I just recall debating the 2 earlier on in the draft when both were still there, then opted for a different pick.
Parker will have two big weeks and disappear. JuJu hasn’t shown much in camp. Bourne has been getting rave reviews. I guess it depends who stays healthy. Thornton probably the water boy.

Team JWB:

1.9 Mark Andrews, TE, BAL - Drafted as TE2. Finished last season as TE3 in ppg and TE5 while missing 2 games. More importantly, Jackson missed the final 5 games Andrews played in. Andrews was TE2 in both ppg and total points in the first 13 weeks when Jackson played. Expecting playoff points. Really just looking for a safe pick here and think I got that. Honestly, surprised he lasted to pick 9.

2.8 Davante Adams, WR, LVR - Drafted as WR8. Finished last season as WR5 in ppg and WR6 in total points. There is some risk here given that the Raiders are going to be a bad team, and the move from Carr to Garoppolo may not be a positive, but Adams should still be a target hog. No chance of playoff points.

3.9 D.K. Metcalf, WR, SEA - Drafted as WR17. Finished last season as WR12 in total points. The risk is whether or not Geno can repeat his unexpected performance last season. The Seahawks certainly think he can, and I see no reason to disagree. Playoff points are possible, maybe likely. Would have drafted Waddle, but @Anarchy99 sniped him the pick before.

4.8 Mike Williams, WR, LAC - Drafted as WR24. Finished last season as WR23 in ppg and WR37 in total points despite playing just 13 of 18 games, including some partial games. I'm expecting the Chargers offense to be a top 3 offense this year, and I want as many players in that offense as possible. Expecting playoff points.

In this format, my objective in the first 4 rounds is to try to target safe, productive players, and I think I did that here. I usually focus exclusively on TE and WR in the first 4 rounds, as I did here.

5.9 J.K. Dobbins, RB, BAL - Drafted as RB19. Finished last season as RB25 in ppg and RB45 in total points, but he missed 9 games. More importantly, he is in line to be RB1 in a good offense, and his metrics when healthy over the past 2 seasons (admittedly, not many games) are very strong. Expecting playoff points.

6.8 Gerald Everett, TE, LAC - Drafted as TE15. Finished last season as TE10 in ppg and TE8 in total points, despite missing a game. Again, I want players in the Chargers offense this season, and I expect playoff points.

7.9 Giants, TMQB, NYG - Drafted as TMQB16. Finished last season as TMQB6. There is reason for optimism that Jones can improve in his second year in Daboll's offense. Playoff points are possible, maybe likely. Would have drafted Miami TMQB, but, again, sniped by @Anarchy99.

8.8 Broncos, TMQB, DEN - Drafted as TMQB19. Finished last season as TMQB22, but that was in 15 games with Nathaniel Hackett as head coach, directing the worst offensive scheme in the league. The Broncos TMQB was #3 in the league in weeks 17-18, after Hackett was fired, though that is a ridiculously small sample size, plus some quality QBs didn't play in week 18. Still, there is reason to expect a rebound under new HC Payton. Do not expect playoff points, though.

9.9 Quentin Johnston, WR, LAC - Drafted as WR56. Should be WR3/4 for the Chargers. Like I wrote above, I expect the Chargers offense to be a top 3 passing offense this year, and I want as many players in that offense as possible. Expecting playoff points.

At the midway point, the draft had gone about as I had planned. Waiting on RBs is my normal approach in this format, as is drafting my TMQBs somewhere in the 10-20 range.

10.8 Jeff Wilson, RB, MIA - Drafted as RB44. Finished last season as RB24 in total points and RB31 in ppg, so might have been a great value pick here... if he didn't subsequently go on IR. :sadbanana: Hoping he will be back after missing the first 4 games. Playoff points are possible.

11.9 Cade Otton, TE, TB - Drafted as TE31. Finished last season as TE22, so could be a solid value here, although he obviously has to deal with a QB downgrade. I already had a plan for my last WR, and I preferred to draft a TE over a RB since late TEs generally outscore late RBs in this format. Not expecting playoff points.

12.8 Chuba Hubbard, RB, CAR - Drafted as RB52. He was RB40 after McCaffrey was traded to SF last season, despite missing 2 of those 11 games. He should have a shot at 100 points this season, which is solid value this deep in the RB draft. Not expecting playoff points.

13.9 Jason Myers - Drafted as PK10. Finished last season as PK4. Not much to say other than that I wanted two PKs who would not be at risk for getting cut, and drafted the first one here. He plays in a dome, and playoff points are possible. @Anarchy99 struck again, sniping Dicker the pick before mine.

14.8 Chad Ryland, PK, NE - Drafted as PK14. Last year, Folk was the NE PK and finished as PK13, despite playing for a team with no offensive coordinator. The offense should be better this season, with greater opportunity for PK points. Playoff points are possible.

I have always wanted to avoid waiting until the end for PKs in this format, since 32 are drafted... inevitably, a few teams suffer from drafting a PK who gets cut, and that is hard to overcome in this format. Mission accomplished there.

15.9 Josh Palmer, WR, LAC - Drafted as WR75. Finished as WR39 last season, but that was largely because Allen and Williams combined to miss 12 games. Should be WR3/4 for the Chargers. Another bet on the Chargers offense. Expecting playoff points.

16.8 Josh Kelley, RB, LAC - Drafted as RB59. Finished as RB65 last season. Should be RB2 for the Chargers. Under new OC Kellen Moore, I expect that role will be more valuable than it was under Joe Lombardi. Another bet on the Chargers offense. Expecting playoff points.

17.9 Giants, DST, NYG - Drafted as DST25. Finished last season as DST27, but the defenses from DST18 to DST29 were clustered within 20 points on the season. Playoff points seem possible, and I was seeking to maximize games at this draft position.

18.8 Cardinals, DST, ARI - Drafted as DST29. Finished last season as DST22, but possibly in full tank mode now... No playoff points.

I tend to follow the same loose strategy every year in this format. Maybe this is the year it pays off! In this case, my team is tied heavily to the Chargers, so this team won't likely be successful unless the Chargers have a top 3 offense, as I expect.

:football:

Brought this post over to our League thread from the Sign Up Thread where it was posted.

Excellent write-up, JWB. Will follow with one of my own, and hoping as many Leaguemates that are so inclined will do so as well!

We are, after all...THE LEAGUE OF CHAMPIONS!!!

Placeholder. Write-up to follow.

1.10 TMQB Eagles
2.07 Dallas Goedert, TE Eagles
3.10 TMQB Bears
4.07 DJ Moore, WR Bears
5.10 Alvin Kamara, RB Saints
6.07 David Montgomery, RB Lions
7.10 Zay Flowers, WR Ravens
8.07 Skyy Moore, WR Chiefs
9.10 Tank Bigsby, RB Jaguars
10.07 Jaylen Warren, RB Steelers
11.10 KJ Osborn, WR Vikings
12.07 Isaiah Likely, TE Ravens
13.10 D/ST Saints
14.07 McManus, PK Jaguars
15.10 Boswell, PK Steelers
16.07 D/ST Browns
17.10 Jayden Reed, WR Packers
18.07 Parris Campbell, WR Giants

QB: Eagles, Bears
RB: Kamara, Montgomery, Bigsby, Warren
WR: Moore, Flowers, Moore, Osborn, Reed, Campbell
TE: Goedert, Likely
PK: McManus, Boswell
D/ST: Saints, Browns

If the spirit moves me I will do an actual write up.

008 - Tyreek Hill MIA WR3
025 - Tony Pollard DAL RB5
040 - Jalen Waddle MIA WR16
057 - Jerry Jeudy DEN WR25
072 - Cole Cmet CHI TE12
089 - Breece Hall NYJ RB25
104 - Miami Dolphins TMQB15
121 - JuJu Smith-Schuster NEP WR47
135 - Greg Dulcich DEN TE21
153 - Ezekiel Elliott NEP RB45
168 - Elijah Mitchell SFO RB50
185 - Zach Ertz ARI TE34
200 - Cameron Dicker LAC PK9
217 - Greg Joseph MIN PK15
232 - New England Patriots NEP QB29
249 - Kendrick Bourne NEP WR78
264 - Carolina Panthers CAR DEF24
281 - Los Angels Rams LAR DEF30

Last edited:
Pick Ovr Player
1.07 7 McCaffrey, Christian SFO RB
2.10 26 Henry, Derrick TEN RB
3.07 39 Smith, DeVonta PHI WR
4.10 58 London, Drake ATL WR
5.07 71 Conner, James ARI RB
6.10 90 Addison, Jordan MIN WR
7.07 103 Johnson, Juwan NOS TE
8.10 122 Smith-Njigba, Jaxon SEA WR (Q)
9.07 135 Meyers, Jakobi LVR WR
10.10 154 Rams, Los Angeles LAR TMQB
11.07 167 Harris, Damien BUF RB
12.10 186 Raiders, Las Vegas LVR TMQB
13.07 199 Carlson, Daniel LVR PK
14.10 218 Patterson, Riley DET PK
15.07 231 Williams, Jameson DET WR
16.10 250 Broncos, Denver DEN Def
17.07 263 Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TBB Def
18.10 282 Thomas, Logan WAS TE

QB: Rams, Raiders
RB: McCaffrey, Henry, Conner, Dam. Harris
WR: Dev. Smith, London, Addison, Smith-Njigba, Meyers, Jam. Williams
TE: Ju. Johnson, L. Thomas
K: Carlson, Patterson
DEF: Denver, TBay

TypicalIy I go into these drafts trying to first get best player available, then position of need.

QB: Fairly meh about these picks, they will be serviceable.
RB: Definitely my strength. Should have enough weekly firepower to carry some of the load lost with my mediocre WR crew
WR: Mediocre crew, lots youth and lots of question marks. Hopefully I luck out and hit on a couple of these to carry me this season.
TE: I like Johnson's chances at a top 10 finish, overall, meh
K: Carlson will get his, Patterson should see plenty of attempts as well
DEF: Den s/b top 10 this season, but who knows

Last edited:
1.01 1 Kelce, Travis KCC TE
2.16 32 Jacobs, Josh LVR RB
3.01 33 Olave, Chris NOS WR

4.16 64 Cook, James BUF RB - Cook & Walker at the 4-5 turn feels a little early, but looking back there are no other rb's i would have preferred and would have gone zero rb at this point if not these two. Think Walker discount because of charb is a bit overstated, but I won't go there, this seems to be a touchy subject for some.
5.01 65 Walker III, Kenneth SEA RB

6.16 96 Lions, Detroit DET TMQB
7.01 97 Toney, Kadarius KCC WR (Q)
8.16 128 Boyd, Tyler CIN WR
9.01 129 Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def

10.16 160 Mostert, Raheem MIA RB - by this pick i'm realizing i'm picking a prayer team, as in it's a prayer these guys are the man for their respective teams. Wilson injury announced after i made the pick I think, so good for me there. Moster might be a JAG, but i think he's been a productive JAG, so hopefully he pans out.

11.01 161 Doubs, Romeo GBP WR (Q) - happy with this pick as my fourth WR. i think he has potentially to be the fav target there, mostly because Watson got a lot of deep looks last year and I don't think they'll sling it nearly as much with Love. should mean Doubs and Musgrave get more targets.

12.16 192 Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def - was targetting Tyjae Spears here for flex, but he got picked at 12.01. all other names on my flex wish list werent going anytime soon, so switched focus to filling pk/def, though I didn't do that well either. feels like i was a half round late on a lot of my wish list picks this year.

13.01 193 Titans, Tennessee TEN TMQB
14.16 224 Grupe, Blake NOS PK
15.01 225 Mingo, Jonathan CAR WR
16.16 256 Trautman, Adam DEN TE

17.01 257 Chandler, Ty MIN RB - targetted Tyjae Spears as my flex, but he got picked a few spots before my predraft pick in round 12. gave up on flex at that point and went best def/kicker after that and waited till the end for flex. Mattison never looked impressive to me in relief of Cook over the years, and he had a lot of opportunities to do so. Ham is still there sniping TD's, but imo Chandler has a nice shot at being the guy if Mattison falters.

18.16 288 Prater, Matt ARI PK - i'm not even sure he's still on the team, or if that matters for Zona this year.

1.15 TE TJ Hockenson
2.02 TE Darren Waller
3.15 QB Jacksonville Jaguars
4.02 WR Christian Watson
5.15 RB Cam Akers
6.02 WR Michael Pittman

Since RB's don't get PPR I tend to really fade them in this format. Took that to the max here by starting off with with back to back TE's at the first turn. Wanted to lock down two potential top 5 guys. Watched a little bit of NYG in preseason and it really seemed like they are intent to design plays for him. I warmed to him as the season got closer and started targeting him in home leagues and other drafts. Hockenson has the potential to be a monster in this format. Plan was to snag a third later and try to make TE where I can separate from the field a little. We may see the best version of Lawrence this year in a crappy division and a good shot at playoffs. Watson as my WR1 is a little scary but hoping for some big plays that accumulate over the year. Since I fade RB when I do take one, I try to find guys that will stumble into the end zone and get the work. Catching the ball gets you nothing but yards. Akers fits the bill of heavy workload and little to no competition. Pittman WR1 for a promising rookie, as WR 36 I'll take it.

7.15 RB Brian Robinson
8.02 RB Dalvin Cook
9.15 TE Luke Musgrave
10.02 WR Rashod Bateman
11.15 PK Harrison Butker
12.02 DST Dallas Cowboys

Unfortunately at the 7-8 turn it felt like RB was the value. I like Robinson's role on his team, he should get all the work at the goal line and he runs hard. Expect him to outperform RB36. Gibson can have the receptions cause I don't care. Cook has talent, just needs the PT. Should be involved early and often. As I mentioned the plan was to snag a third TE and it sounds like Musgrave should get some looks. Format almost dictates taking a third TE. Bateman is technically the WR1 but I really like Flowers. OBJ meh. Bateman is not somebody I would want on a redraft team as I wouldn't want to start him weekly but as WR58 I'll take it in this format. Didn't love anything at 11-12 turn so went with a top PK and a DST. Late PK's scare the **** out of me this year.

13.15 WR Alec Pierce
14.02 PK Graham Gano
15.15 WR DaVante Parker
16.02 RB Zamir White
17.15 QB Houston Texans
18.02 DST Chicago Bears

Like Pierce in almost every league as a late dart throw. Have now locked down the IND passing game so if Jackson has a good year maybe I get some love here. Gano on almost all of my teams this year in many leagues. Parker is a starter, right? Had to take a RB at 16-17-or 18, so pulled the trigger here. Should spell the grumpy Jacobs. Last two picks nothing special.

WR's are soft, RB the position I wanted to fade is not too bad maybe. TE's need to carry me. Not my best effort and it's always tough in league 2 with solid drafters and being on the end. Good luck everybody, enjoyed it as usual. :suds:

I don't have much to add other than to review my general strategy in these leagues. In regular submit-your-weekly-roster leagues, I would tend to draft more upside players that would have a larger impact if they ever got a chance to see significant snaps. I'd also be more willing to roll the dice on players recovering from injury / guys that are considered injury risks. In these leagues, that strategy usually goes out the window for me. I want guys that will play and get the ball. In best ball leagues, I'd also be more likely to draft guys that are feast and famine and might do well as a fill in. But in these leagues, guys that get the ball a lot even if they are JAGs, IMO, are worth more than guys with more upside that start the year as depth options in the NFL.

Based on that, there is definitely a point at RB where past that point guys may not get many touches, and there is also a point at WR where there are a lot of options that will see a fair share of targets that aren't particularly sexy picks. Again, IMO, the end game strategy for the last few rounds of the draft can really change the path your team is on. When we used to draft in July, there were a lot of PK camp battles, and if you ended up with the wrong kicker you were in big trouble. But by the time we got to the point where we were drafting kickers this year, teams had already announced who their kickers were. Sure, a couple of guys could still get replaced, but the risk factor is greatly diminished drafting much later / closer to the start of the season.

Similarly, after cut down day in the NFL, we have a decent road map as to which players are where on depth charts. Maybe it's just me, but I would much rather draft a guy in the last two rounds at WR that should get 100 points (ie, that's what they usually get) over a player that may not even see 20 catches. Sure, I get it, if that guy emerges and gets 60 catches, then he'd be a steal. It's great if people are confident that their particular late round guy will work out (that means you, Kendrick Bourne). As a for instance, there were 5 WR drafted from KC. Last year, even winning the SB, they had only 1 WR in the Top 48 and 2 WR in the Top 75. IMO, that would cause me to fade Chiefs WR, but that's the siren song to to others.

Waiting for the bottom of the barrel TMQB and DEF doesn't usually get you a lot of points, but it gets you guaranteed points. Sort of like PK. Past the handful of top kicker options, the majority of kickers are pretty similar, so for me it's mostly a don't care in terms of who I end up with. Maybe that will bite me, but it hasn't so far.

Draft Dominator Review total team strength for Anarchy 2 for 2023

QBs -
  1. rzrback77 731
  2. Nittany Lion 721
  3. Maggot Brain 650
  4. Go DC Yourself 620
  5. Genester 608
RBs -
  1. Ben & Jerry's 744
  2. Go DC Yourself 662
  3. BroncFrk23 643
  4. Pigskin Fan 602
  5. Genester 551
WRs -
  1. rzrback77 1082
  2. BassNBrew 997
  3. Duckboy 954
  4. BroncFrk23 932
  5. CalBear 909
TEs -
  1. Stinkin Ref 552
  2. Just Win Baby 494
  3. CalBear 480
  4. Pigskin Fan 444
  5. Genester 419
PKs -
  1. rzrback77 289
  2. Duckboy 279
  3. CalBear 272
  4. Anarchy99 267
  5. BroncoFrk23 259
DSTs -
  1. BassNBrew 258
  2. Pigskin Fan 254
  3. Biabreakable 238
  4. Genester 231
  5. Nittany Lion 228
Overall -

1. rzrback77 2877
  2. Genester 2804
  3. Pigskin Fan 2776
  4. BroncoFrk23 2770
  5. Anarchy99 2767
  6. BassNBrew 2725
  7. Stinkin Ref 2724
  8. Just Win Baby 2722
  9. Nittany Lion 2708
  10. Maggot Brain 2688
  11. Duckboy 2676
  12. Bro1ncos 2669
  13. Go DC Yourself 2661
  14. Biabreakable 2616
  15. Ben & Jerrys 2567
  16. CalBear 2520

Thanks for posting the tally. I have never really used the Draft Dominator . . . not even when I was on FBG staff. I probably would have if I felt inclined to enter in my own set of projections. Has it evolved much over the years, or is it still relatively the same since it first came out?

Possibly the last season for the Anarchy leagues as well as the Pac-12; it's surely the end of an era. Thanks for organizing it over the years, and for the fun group we've had in the League of Champions.

As usual, my strategy was: TE. If not TE, WR. RB when you have to. Get two kickers. TMQBs can wait. Ds at the end.

1.03 Ja'Marr Chase, CIN WR

I like drafting near the turn, and at the top of the draft in Anarchy. Kelce went 1.01 of course, so for me it was a question of one of the other TEs (Kittle or Andrews), or one of the top WRs (Kupp, Jefferson and Chase). All were available because of the uh-did-you-check-the-rules-man choice of Bijan Robinson at 1.02.

I couldn't bring myself to take Andrews over actual superstars, and I'm skeptical on Purdy in SF, so I wanted one of the WRs. With Kupp a little uncertain I thought it was between Jefferson and Chase. A really hard choice; Jefferson led me to a championship in my main league last year, and every time I watch Chase I wish he was on my team.

In the end I went with Chase because Jefferson's situation changes with Cook gone. But I think both of them are likely to end up in the top 5 for WRs which is big in Anarchy.

2.14 Keenan Allen, LAC WR (Go Bears!)

I really wasn't intending to pick up Allen here, but my pre-draft list got taken out in the few picks ahead of me (the last being Amon-Re St. Brown two picks up, grr). At this point Allen is the top WR on the board, and while I have three TEs a notch ahead of him in scoring projections, they're all close enough to each other that I should be able to get one on the turn.

And I love Keenan Allen. 'Nuff said.

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

Looks like the guys at the turn haven't read the Anarchy rules either, as they took two RBs and no TEs. So I got my first choice of the four TEs at the top of the draft board, Evan Engram. (#2 was Njoku). Engram will get 60+ receptions and some TDs and in Anarchy that's huge.

Nick Chubb finished as the #6 RB last year, which Is OK, I guess, but Engram outscored him by 40 points. Harris finished as the #15 RB and Engram outscored him by over 100. It's Anarchy. Get TEs.

If I'm really lucky, dudes will keep taking positions they don't need to take this early and there will still be a good TE left at the end of the 4th. There are about 5 left in this tier by my estimation.

4.14 Tyler Higbee, LAR TE

It's Anarchy,. Get TEs. A number of the ones I was targeting got picked off, but there were still enough bad draft picks that a couple of productive dudes were still on the board. (Seriously, SFO TMQB?) I can't take Dalton Schultz, for obvious reasons, and the one other guy I have in this tier is Tyler Higbee. He finished as the #9 TE last year and he should be top-10 again; he's TE#11 off the board here.

I hope someone takes Schultz before my next pick so I don't have to be mad at myself for sticking to principles and not drafting him. He's clearly the best player left on the board. After that, it's third-tier TEs (which are still worth consideration), and some still-solid WRs like Godwin or Christian Kirk. Even the best RBs on the board are way, way down the list so I'm not likely to get one before the seventh round or so.

5.03 Christian Kirk, JAC WR

Really should have taken Dalton Schultz here, but can't, so went with the top WR on the board. I'm reasonably happy with Kirk as the Jacksonville offense should continue to improve this year. He'll be productive but probably not a league-winner.

Since some people still haven't gotten the memo about Anarchy's scoring rules, it's possible that one of my next-tier TEs will still be available at my next pick. That's my hope, someone like Sam LaPorta.

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Schultz finally went off the board, and then Everett, but other than that no TE action in the past two rounds. So I land Sam LaPorta. He seems to be flying under the radar a bit still, but he's a first-round pick with pretty strong draft report, joining an offense which uses the TE and which has an open TE1 slot. He'll be given every chance and has real possibilities of finishing as a top-10 TE, which would be huge in Anarchy.

Plus it's super-unlikely I'll wind up with the DET TMQB so at least I get a little piece of Goff this way.

I'm full on TEs so next pick is very likely to be a WR.

7.03 Michael Thomas, NOS WR

Thomas has kind of fallen off the radar because of his spate of injuries, but the last season he was fully healthy he was setting records and making the NFL look like Madden 2019 on cheat mode. Obviously we don't know how well he'll recover from his latest injury and whether he'll make it through the year uninjured, but the noise out of camp is good and the upside is huge. He's only 30 years old.

I was hopeful that Zach Charbonnet might last to my next pick but he went just before. Seems likely that all of my RBs are going to be slot fillers and handcuffs hoping for a shot. I might actually wind up considering a QB at the next round, which is a little counter-tendency, but MIN and NYJ (Go Bears!) are attractive at this point.

8.14 Jamaal Williams, NOS RB

Back to New Orleans. The TMQBs I thought were any good went earlier, so I was left with some uninspiring WR options and replacement-level QBs. So, time for a running back. Williams is worth a little more in Anarchy than other leagues; assuming he is used primarily in a short-yardage role; you don't have to figure out which games he'll get a TD in. Plus he gets some starts with Kamara on suspension. Not an exciting pick but we do have to take four of these guys. The other three won't be exciting, either.

9.03 Rashaad Penny, PHI RB

A year or two ago in my main league I owned the whole PHI backfield. It was a nightmare. No consistency at all to who would get touches any given week, TDs vultured by third-stringers, a million QB sneaks. Most of that hasn't changed, but Philly still uses RBs a whole lot, so there are points to be had. At least with Anarchy it's not guessing every week which one to start. Penny will probably score the second-most points among PHI RBs, which will be, eh, OK.

10.14 De'Von Achane, MIA RB

Not much left in the RB cupboard. I had Zeke Elliott tops on my list, as someone who'll probably be a decent RB by season totals (always hard to predict NE week-to-week), but he went a few picks earlier. Achane's situation is a little murky but he's one of the few left on the board who have a legit chance at a starting role. It's surprising he's lasted this long given how much he's being hyped as a sleeper; maybe the risk of Miami signing Jonathan Taylor is scaring people away. Anyway, he could be a third RB who doesn't do much at all, or he could be the 1A in a 1A-B-C RBBC, which would be pretty good for the 46th RB off the board.

Kickers have started to go but I'll probably still be able to get two starters in the 12th/13th, so I expect my 11th rounder will be another RB, or my super-secret fifth WR pick.

11.03 Roschon Johnson, CHI RB

Kind of a similar pick to Achane, this is a guy who might sit on the bench most of the year, or he could wind up taking on a lot of the David Montgomery role from last year. Seems to have talent. If he cracks the top 32 I'll be happy.

Done with RBs now. I might have to look at a QB, or possibly two PKs if there's a huge run between now and my next pick. Of the QBs I like Tampa Bay a little more than the rest (don't have to figure out who's starting, and they have good WRs). Kickers, whatever, we should have gone to team kickers years ago.

12.14 Tampa Bay TMQB

The kicker run has started, so there was not a lot of other value that came off the board this round. Tampa Bay won't be what it was without Tom Brady, but they have a really solid receiving corps, and despite the uncertainty at QB they're likely to put up some stats.

The rest of the QBs look mostly undifferentiated, so I'll probably try to grab a couple kickers before we run out. Freakin' kickers.

13.03 Younghee Koo, ATL PK

If there's any kicker in the league I'd like to have, it's Koo, just because of his back story and his amazing onside kick abilities. We don't get points for onside kicks but they're fun to watch.

Anyway, he's a kicker. 14.14 will almost certainly be a kicker, too.

14.14 Greg Zuerlein, NYJ PK

Whatever. He's a kicker. Should have the job all year.

15.03 Arizona TMQB

Another situation where the TMQB is easier to pick than the actual guy. Kyler Murray won't play at the start of the season, and maybe all year, but Arizona still has some receiving weapons and is likely to do better than QB#28, which is where they're going off the board here. They were QB#20 last year despite their awful season.

All I have left now is two defenses and my super-secret last WR pick. At this point I have him as more or less the #8 WR left, and I project that about 8 more WRs will go, based on people's remaining rosters; I'll probably pick him up at 16.14 and then grab my defenses.

16.14 Marvin Jones, DET WR (Go Bears!)

My super-secret homer pick. Jones isn't the player he was when he was last in Detroit (76/978, 9 TD), but he is still one of the best contested ball receivers in the league, and with Williams suspended for six games, he should be able to put up at least one of those 8-100-2TD games he's made a career of. Sprinkle in a few more TD opportunities and he might be a nice value down here around WR80.

All that's left is DSTs, and I'm just slotting them in in projection order.

Plus, Go Bears.

17.03 Indianapolis DST

Whatever. It's a defense.

18.14 Atlanta DST

Whatever. It's a defense.

Thanks for posting the tally. I have never really used the Draft Dominator . . . not even when I was on FBG staff. I probably would have if I felt inclined to enter in my own set of projections. Has it evolved much over the years, or is it still relatively the same since it first came out?
The Classic is much the same as it has always been. The ones with the apps are quite a bit different, but I still use the classic

Use to use the DD a few years ago. Was never super impressed. More recently Ive found I could do better using a combination of doing my own projections, assessing past drafts (almost as important as projections IMO) , fantasy pros rankings ( where you can select rankers by their previous years ranking outcomes-something not offered by FBGs) and using advice from Matt Waldmans From The Gut articles. Has seemed to work real well in these drafts and my main auction league as well.

For the more casual fantasy player I suppose the DD does help clarify tie-breaker situations between players.

FYI - The Saints have designated Taysom Hill exclusively as a QB. I have no idea what MFL will do about his position for fantasy. This could make things a mess for our league, especially if they only count his stats as part of TMQB. I don’t have a workaround, as his scoring can’t count for two positions / rosters.

DD consistently has my teams rated near the bottom after these drafts and its only been right about as often as a broken clock is twice a day.

Hard for me to imagine it being better without Dodds projections.

Of course every tool is only as good as the craftsman who uses it.

I am sure it has gotten better since you last looked at it during the ice age. Although I wouldn't know how it has evolved over time either. I think I had it one year and tinkered around with it before getting out the dart board.

Possibly the last season for the Anarchy leagues as well as the Pac-12; it's surely the end of an era. Thanks for organizing it over the years, and for the fun group we've had in the League of Champions.
The Pac 12 is going away?

I also want to say thanks to David for allowing us to have so much fun with these leagues over the years and I do really enjoy this group of drafters to compete against. You are all great!

As far as football goes my left foot has been out the door for a long time but the enjoyment of interacting with you all one of the main things that keeps me coming back.

I also want to say thanks to David for allowing us to have so much fun with these leagues over the years and I do really enjoy this group of drafters to compete against. You are all great!

As far as football goes my left foot has been out the door for a long time but the enjoyment of interacting with you all one of the main things that keeps me coming back.

Just to catch you up with anyone who's watched a sports news program in the past two months: Yes, this is the last year for the Pac. USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington are going to the Big 10*. Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and Arizona State are going to the Big 12**. Cal and Stanfraud are going to the Atlantic*** Coast Conference.

It's a travesty for the schools and the athletes. Especially the non-football athletes, which is most of them. But that's how college sports goes here in late capitalism.

*** and Pacific

Just to catch you up with anyone who's watched a sports news program in the past two months: Yes, this is the last year for the Pac. USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington are going to the Big 10*. Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and Arizona State are going to the Big 12**. Cal and Stanfraud are going to the Atlantic*** Coast Conference.

It's a travesty for the schools and the athletes. Especially the non-football athletes, which is most of them. But that's how college sports goes here in late capitalism.

*** and Pacific
I see.

And yes I havent been listening to anything sports related since near the end of football season last year.

I have read a few things. Mostly Vikings related or on a few players I was interested in but thats about it.

Im mostly working off of fumes of research I did years prior here for the most part.

Well I may be bringing a spork to a gunfight here as I didn’t do projections or even pay much attention to all the comings and goings of the NFL as I have in the past. I didn’t even review what happened statistically much in 2022 as I usually do.

A spork can be quite potent if wielded right though. Consider the Blue Raja.

My all bust squad for 2023

1.06 6 Bills, Buffalo BUF TMQB I wanted Kelce Jefferon or Mahomes more than Josh Allen. But they were gone so alright then. I never thought this guy would become as good as he has but Diggs did wonders for him and Dabol did a really good job developing him. QB score the most points in this league and I think I got one of the best ones here. Playoff potential and extra games also a plus. He runs so well it’s a bit like getting a RB with this pick too.

2.11 27 Ridley, Calvin JAC WR I have been a believer in Ridley since watching him in college. Just a very good football player. Smart. Clearly loves the game. Now matched up with one of the better young QBs in the league. I would have preferred Diggs who I have a lot of love for following his career, but as Anarchy pointed out that was not remotely close to a realistic hope. It really would have tied the room together though pairing him with Allen. Conveniently I can blame Duckboy for this as irrational as that is. Playoff potential here.

3.06 38 Etienne, Travis JAC RB I have been a fan of ETN since college and still think he should have came out a year earlier. Oh well that his choice. I would be lying if I said Doug Pederson doesn’t worry me a but as far as his opportunity, but the talent is there. Good overall team which is a bit strange to say since it’s the JAGs but they do seem to have turned a corner. Playoffs certainly possible.

4.11 59 Stevenson, Rhamondre NEP RB I am actually not much of a fan of this guy. It even kind of annoys me how much people drool over him. But this seemed like a good spot to get a decent RB before they all dried up and my predraft picks landed on him. So I hope all the drool is for a reason. I have read Anarchys comments about the history of RBBC with the Patriots and he is usually right. Especially about this team. So maybe he falls short of his upside. We will see. Playoffs tough but I will never count Emperor Palpatine out.

5.06 70 Johnson, Diontae PIT WR Im kind of not a fan of this guy either. I think part of his past numbers are a product of late career Ben throwing the ball a ridiculous amount of times and Ben is gone. But he has been pretty good and I like WR who get a lot of receptions. Not really expecting extra games here.

6.11 91 Williams, Javonte DEN RB Another player I am not particularly a fan of. But I did actually do a bit of research (not much) on some of these younger RB. Just so I could kind of bring myself up to date a little bit, and when I did I was impressed with the numbers he put up. So that kind of won me over. Tough division. I do think Sean Payton should mean a improvement for this team but not counting on extra games here.

7.06 102 Smith Jr., Irv CIN TE I am glutton for punishment. I think I have had this guy in every league since his rookie season. Maybe someone else was kind enough to take him instead of me last season. I have some serious doubts about his maturity, but maybe that is just me being a curmudgeon. The guy is only 24 years old now. No kidding he may have been a bit immature. I have seen him play well and play hard when he has actually been healthy. Paired up with a good QB here and playoffs a possibility.

8.11 123 Jefferson, Van LAR WR I have been a fan of Jefferson since watching him as a rookie prospect. I really wanted the Vikings to draft him. He has been just ok which isn’t that far off from what I expected of him. But if Stafford has another good year in him Jefferson could surprise some people. I hope Kupp is healthy but if he misses games Jefferson is going to be very busy I think. He should be busy even with Kupp healthy too. Just not as much so. Not expecting extra games.

9.06 134 Renfrow, Hunter LVR WR I don’t know. This guy had a ton of receptions awhile ago but that maybe never happens again. New coach who I don’t like and Adams vacuuming up all the targets there. Shrugs. Just hoping for the best here. No extra games expected from this team.

10.11 155 Fant, Noah SEA TE I really like having 3 TE in this format and Fant has done well when healthy. I am somewhat surprised he was available this late. There is likely some reasons I am unaware of as reasons why that is. That ok I will take it. Not expecting extra games but I think they have a better chance than the Raiders anyways.

11.06 166 Gesicki, Mike NEP TE (Q) Bill keeps stealing players from the Dolphins. Im really not sure if he will be targeted near as much as he was in Miami and NE does have another TE competing for looks. That said the Patriots have utilized 2 TE in the passing game before. So who knows. Seems like decent value to me here and some chance of extra games.

12.11 187 Patriots, New England NEP RB Bill definitely not be the best offensive coach but he knows defense. This defense performed very well last season. I have no idea who their defensive stars are now but he seems to keep this unit playing well. A chance for extra games helps.

13.06 198 Commanders, Washington WAS Def This team has some star defensive players and they performed well last season. I think they can do so again. Not expecting any extra games here.

14.11 219 Aubrey, Brandon DAL PK It feels kind of cheap being able to wait longer on kickers this year because we started drafting so late. This guys competition was cut before I took him. I hope he is actually the guy. No clue if he is or not. He is a kicker. Extra games possible here. I hate the Cowboys but they seem to be a pretty good team again. If we had drafted early I would have been in big trouble here. I just dont care about who is kicking for who. I really dont.

15.06 230 Slye, Joey WAS PK I don’t know. I saw Maggot Brain took him so good enough for me.

16.11 251 Moore, Rondale ARI WR I have been a fan of this guy since college. I think the way he wins is pretty QB proof. He just needs opportunity.

17.06 262 Dowdle, Rico DAL RB I don’t feel good about taking a RB with such a putzy name like Dowdle. Never watched him play. There just wasn’t much else left so alright I will dawdle with this guy. I suppose there might be some extra games here if that matters at all.

18.11 283 Falcons, Atlanta ATL TMQB I have done this before. Take a QB early then just wait for the rest of you to decide who my other QB is. You guys always mess up. While this team ran the ball an insane number of times last year because their QB was terrible. They have a lot of weapons on offense if their QB can get it together.

I think this team came together pretty well considering my total lack of preparation for it. Now I sleep.

As usual, my strategy was: TE. If not TE, WR. RB when you have to. Get two kickers. TMQBs can wait. Ds at the end.

I like drafting near the turn, and at the top of the draft in Anarchy. Kelce went 1.01 of course, so for me it was a question of one of the other TEs (Kittle or Andrews), or one of the top WRs (Kupp, Jefferson and Chase). All were available because of the uh-did-you-check-the-rules-man choice of Bijan Robinson at 1.02.

I couldn't bring myself to take Andrews over actual superstars, and I'm skeptical on Purdy in SF, so I wanted one of the WRs. With Kupp a little uncertain I thought it was between Jefferson and Chase. A really hard choice; Jefferson led me to a championship in my main league last year, and every time I watch Chase I wish he was on my team.

In the end I went with Chase because Jefferson's situation changes with Cook gone. But I think both of them are likely to end up in the top 5 for WRs which is big in Anarchy.

I really wasn't intending to pick up Allen here, but my pre-draft list got taken out in the few picks ahead of me (the last being Amon-Re St. Brown two picks up, grr). At this point Allen is the top WR on the board, and while I have three TEs a notch ahead of him in scoring projections, they're all close enough to each other that I should be able to get one on the turn.

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

Looks like the guys at the turn haven't read the Anarchy rules either, as they took two RBs and no TEs. So I got my first choice of the four TEs at the top of the draft board, Evan Engram. (#2 was Njoku). Engram will get 60+ receptions and some TDs and in Anarchy that's huge.

Nick Chubb finished as the #6 RB last year, which Is OK, I guess, but Engram outscored him by 40 points. Harris finished as the #15 RB and Engram outscored him by over 100. It's Anarchy. Get TEs.

If I'm really lucky, dudes will keep taking positions they don't need to take this early and there will still be a good TE left at the end of the 4th. There are about 5 left in this tier by my estimation.

It's Anarchy,. Get TEs. A number of the ones I was targeting got picked off, but there were still enough bad draft picks that a couple of productive dudes were still on the board. (Seriously, SFO TMQB?) I can't take Dalton Schultz, for obvious reasons, and the one other guy I have in this tier is Tyler Higbee. He finished as the #9 TE last year and he should be top-10 again; he's TE#11 off the board here.

I hope someone takes Schultz before my next pick so I don't have to be mad at myself for sticking to principles and not drafting him. He's clearly the best player left on the board. After that, it's third-tier TEs (which are still worth consideration), and some still-solid WRs like Godwin or Christian Kirk. Even the best RBs on the board are way, way down the list so I'm not likely to get one before the seventh round or so.

Really should have taken Dalton Schultz here, but can't, so went with the top WR on the board. I'm reasonably happy with Kirk as the Jacksonville offense should continue to improve this year. He'll be productive but probably not a league-winner.

Since some people still haven't gotten the memo about Anarchy's scoring rules, it's possible that one of my next-tier TEs will still be available at my next pick. That's my hope, someone like Sam LaPorta.

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Schultz finally went off the board, and then Everett, but other than that no TE action in the past two rounds. So I land Sam LaPorta. He seems to be flying under the radar a bit still, but he's a first-round pick with pretty strong draft report, joining an offense which uses the TE and which has an open TE1 slot. He'll be given every chance and has real possibilities of finishing as a top-10 TE, which would be huge in Anarchy.

Plus it's super-unlikely I'll wind up with the DET TMQB so at least I get a little piece of Goff this way.

Thomas has kind of fallen off the radar because of his spate of injuries, but the last season he was fully healthy he was setting records and making the NFL look like Madden 2019 on cheat mode. Obviously we don't know how well he'll recover from his latest injury and whether he'll make it through the year uninjured, but the noise out of camp is good and the upside is huge. He's only 30 years old.

I was hopeful that Zach Charbonnet might last to my next pick but he went just before. Seems likely that all of my RBs are going to be slot fillers and handcuffs hoping for a shot. I might actually wind up considering a QB at the next round, which is a little counter-tendency, but MIN and NYJ (Go Bears!) are attractive at this point.
Hey there...

Team SF QB here. Finished QB8 last year, I took them at #9. Last year they had Crapolo for half the year. Playoff points will be huge. And you dunderheads left Schultz and Okonkwo until the 6th and 7th. FBG projects your TEs at 445 pts for a 3rd and 4th pick. My 6th and 7th are projected at 407. Nobody is trading there 3rd and 4th pciks for 40pt and a 6th and 7th.

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Hey there...

Team SF QB here. Finished QB8 last year, I took them at #9. Last year they had Crapolo for half the year. Playoff points will be huge. And you dunderheads left Schultz and Okonkwo until the 6th and 7th. FBG projects your TEs at 445 pts for a 3rd and 4th pick. My 6th and 7th are projected at 407. Nobody is trading there 3rd and 4th pciks for 40pt and a 6th and 7th.
Engram and Higbee combined for 516 points last year. Schultz and Okonkwo combined for 385. Those projections might be right, but in my experience when you get past players who are being drafted in standard leagues, the guys coming up with the numbers aren't really paying attention.

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Hey there...

Okonwho?

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Hey there...

Okonwho?

3.03 Evan Engram, JAC TE

6.14 Sam LaPorta, DET TE

Hey there...

Okonwho?
Page cannot be found.

This better be worth me googling.

I guess he has a cat named Sage. Facinating.

Yeah I must have been sleeping at the wheel to not have this guy on my radar.

Last edited:
Only because I am in an agitated mood and want to feel better about my team, here's why all 15 of the rest of you will finish behind my team.

Genester - Cooper Kupp will struggle to stay on the field. And Treylon Burks did not for me last year, so you inherit the bad mojo.
CalBear - Don't love your QBs, no starting RBs, and Kirk / Thomas / Jones are behind better options these days.
Ref - Two WR on a team with an inaccurate QB that runs a lot. Parker is the wrong NE receiver to own. Rookie TEs often disappoint.
Bass - I think the league figures out Purdy, Rodgers is not much better than last year, and Taylor is not the fore that he can be.
DC - A lot invested in RB leads to a mediocre WR group and a mostly unproven TE room.
Ice Cream Man - Never understood using RB as a flex. WR + TE group very unproven.
Bia - Not much to pick on, but Jefferson will likely see more coverage with Kupp out, it's been a while since Ridley played.
Maggot - Who knows how much the backup RBs will play. I happen to think OBJ won't do all that much.
Duck - Rookie TEs still often disappoint. Don't love the RBs . . . which requires massive scoring from WRs. Who knows what is in store for Rice and Rasheed.
PSUKittyCat - I personally would pass on NYG, CHI, and KCC receivers. Don't love the RBs, but do like the QBs. Lots of mouths to feed in BAL for Likely to compete for work.
Freak - Williams suspended and said to be in the coaches dog house. Still managed to get some starting RB and decent WR. Tough rolling with 2 rookie WRs.
bro1ncos - Four rookies is a lot. I like the veteran players on the roster though.
rzr - Like the Chiefs, Mahomes makes up for a lot. I don't think Ford will get the ball much. Wish I could sling more dirt but can't.
Fanatic - Toney is too fragile. Other than Olave, think the WRs are only ok. Kelce due to have a drop off at some point. No data on it, but wonder how rookie WR do with rookie QB.
JWB - Question how much RB will play / workload. Are there any Chargers you didn't draft? I think Jones will pass more and run less . . . not sure what that means to his fantasy scoring.

I think it's pretty clear that you all are fighting for second. Plus if you peeps want this jalopy to run another year, you better hope I win.

Last edited:
Fanatic - Toney is too fragile. Other than Olave, think the WRs are only ok. Kelce due to have a drop off at some point. No data on it, but wonder how rookie WR do with rookie QB.
Toney showed last night fragile isn't his only problem. and Kelce already out too, ugh. admittedly I drafted like I would for my keeper league.

Toney showed last night fragile isn't his only problem. and Kelce already out too, ugh. admittedly I drafted like I would for my keeper league.
I had Toney before in these leagues. Misses a ton of games and doesn't do all that much when he plays. Sure, out of the blue he'll have a good game and is now on the Chiefs, but IMO he's a cheap tease. He should be way more valuable than he is. Never again.

Kelce obviously is a spectacular scorer in these leagues, but he'll be 34 in a few weeks and that's pretty old for elite TE production. He's got a lot of miles on that frame. What perplexes me with Kelce is teams know the ball is going to him, yet they still try to cover him with one guy. Post-Hill, why they don't impede his ability to get off the line and double cover him is a mystery to me. Make one of their average receivers beat you . . . not Kelce.

Last edited:
Only because I am in an agitated mood and want to feel better about me team, here's why all 15 of the rest of you will finish beyond my team.

Genester - Cooper Kupp will struggle to stay on the field. And Treylon Burks did not for me last year, so you inherit the bad mojo.
CalBear - Don't love your QBs, no starting RBs, and Kirk / Thomas / Jones are behind better options these days.
Ref - Two WR on a team with an inaccurate QB that runs a lot. Parker is the wrong NE receiver to own. Rookie TEs often disappoint.
Bass - I think the league figures out Purdy, Rodgers is not much better than last year, and Taylor is not the fore that he can be.
DC - A lot invested in RB leads to a mediocre WR group and a mostly unproven TE room.
Ice Cream Man - Never understood using RB as a flex. WR + TE group very unproven.
Bia - Not much to pick on, but Jefferson will likely see more coverage with Kupp out, it's been a while since Ridley played.
Maggot - Who knows how much the backup RBs will play. I happen to think OBJ won't do all that much.
Duck - Rookie TEs still often disappoint. Don't love the RBs . . . which requires massive scoring from WRs. Who knows what is in store for Rice and Rasheed.
PSUKittyCat - I personally would pass on NYG, CHI, and KCC receivers. Don't love the RBs, but do like the QBs. Lots of mouths to feed in BAL for Likely to compete for work.
Freak - Williams suspended and said to be in the coaches dog house. Still managed to get some starting RB and decent WR. Tough rolling with 2 rookie WRs.
bro1ncos - Four rookies is a lot. I like the veteran players on the roster though.
rzr - Like the Chiefs, Mahomes makes up for a lot. I don't think Ford will get the ball much. Wish I could sling more dirt but can't.
JWB - Question how much RB will play / workload. Are there any Chargers you didn't draft? I think Jones will pass more and run less . . . not sure what that means to his fantasy scoring.

I think it's pretty clear that you all are fighting for second. Plus if you peeps want this jalopy to run another year, you better hope I win.
My perspective on another year is that we have already begun the campaign. Somebody stepped up this year to help rally troops and if needed, I will volunteer for that duty next year.

One more year! One more year! One more year!

If people buy into historical trends, only one TE 34 or older has scored more than 300 fantasy points in the regular season in this format (Tony Gonzalez 327 points in 2012). Kelce had 428.30 points in the regular season last year (playing in an extra game). At 300 points, Kelce could still be the top scoring TE . . . but his insane amount of extra value could drop off considerably and make him more in line with the other top TEs.

Only because I am in an agitated mood and want to feel better about me team, here's why all 15 of the rest of you will finish beyond my team.

Good stuff. I like the abbreviated and sometimes nicknames you have for us.

I also like that you couldn't find many nits to pick with my team. Jefferson seeing more coverage because of being the man is very tepid criticism. Of course I ended up with a lot of Patsies somehow. So a big chunk of my roster was immune to your criticism by default.

Of course we will all lose to you so that we can bathe in your greatness next season. We all got the memo from CP3O regarding this strategy.

I haven't really looked at other peoples rosters because I am a bad drafter not paying enough attention to use such information to my advantage. But maybe I will take some time to do that for everyone's entertainment. I have plenty of arms left for fish punching.

Wait. You took Toney?

We should all know better than that.

I thought you guys were some sharks or something? More like ill tempered sea bass. Like BNB always is, but at least he is drunk enough to not care.

If people buy into historical trends, only one TE 34 or older has scored more than 300 fantasy points in the regular season in this format (Tony Gonzalez 327 points in 2012). Kelce had 428.30 points in the regular season last year (playing in an extra game). At 300 points, Kelce could still be the top scoring TE . . . but his insane amount of extra value could drop off considerably and make him more in line with the other top TEs.

I think you sold Gonzalez short here... counting his 2 playoff games, he scored 379.9.

Users who are viewing this thread