What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2023 Free Agency Thread*** (1 Viewer)

further sink the fantasy prospects f Kyle Pitts
I like it a lot for Pitts

Agree, not sure why the overreaction on twitter but I have Pitts on one squad and the news doesn’t really do much to my opinion for him at all. Hey
Wait…people actually think this is going to affect Pitts?
Original comment was a joke, as I do not actually believe the Atlanta Falcons signed Jonnu Smith to hurt Kyle Pitts' fantasy value.

Further, I believe all NFL teams don't care about fantasy production, and if I insinuate it in the future, please assume it was a joke. 🙏

Chargers’ RB Austin Ekeler is requesting permission to speak with other teams about a potential trade after preliminary talks with the team aimed at a contract extension did not progress, his agent Cameron Weiss told ESPN.

Chris Lindstrom's new contract sets NFL record for guards/underscores what was expected: Linemen will make bank this FA period. LGs:

1. Lindstrom: $21m APY
2. Quenton Nelson: $20m APY
3. Elgton Jenkins: $17m APY
4. Joe Thuney: $16m
5. Joel Bitonio: $16m
6. Laek Tomlinson: $13.3m

Not FA but somewhat related. (if I was Juedy I'd be asking out. He's been involved in trade rumors almost every off-season. Heard him discuss it last year, like he understands they have been real talks and with it continuing with a new coach I"d be trying to get out, though sounds like Sutton wants out to and I'm sure they'd much rather get something for him since he's expensive and can't move.....come on down Carolina!)

Dan Graziano

@DanGrazianoESPN
·
3m

Sources with multiple teams believe the Broncos could trade a WR. Denver has had talks with teams about Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler. Teams say the Broncos are asking high prices, not just dumping, but it's not out of the question one gets moved.

Fair number of football writers on Twitter are taking it personally that Rodgers hasn't decided by noon, two days before free agency. This one Packers guy is bent about it. :lmao:

Chargers’ RB Austin Ekeler is requesting permission to speak with other teams about a potential trade after preliminary talks with the team aimed at a contract extension did not progress, his agent Cameron Weiss told ESPN.

further sink the fantasy prospects f Kyle Pitts
I like it a lot for Pitts

Agree, not sure why the overreaction on twitter but I have Pitts on one squad and the news doesn’t really do much to my opinion for him at all. Hey
Wait…people actually think this is going to affect Pitts?
Original comment was a joke, as I do not actually believe the Atlanta Falcons signed Jonnu Smith to hurt Kyle Pitts' fantasy value.

Further, I believe all NFL teams don't care about fantasy production, and if I insinuate it in the future, please assume it was a joke. 🙏

Wasn’t referring to your comment but there are a bunch of tweets in my feed acting like this dampens his dynasty outlook. Seems pretty silly to me.

Not FA but somewhat related. (if I was Juedy I'd be asking out. He's been involved in trade rumors almost every off-season. Heard him discuss it last year, like he understands they have been real talks and with it continuing with a new coach I"d be trying to get out, though sounds like Sutton wants out to and I'm sure they'd much rather get something for him since he's expensive and can't move.....come on down Carolina!)

Dan Graziano
@DanGrazianoESPN
·
3m

Sources with multiple teams believe the Broncos could trade a WR. Denver has had talks with teams about Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler. Teams say the Broncos are asking high prices, not just dumping, but it's not out of the question one gets moved.
Makes sense to dangle them and see what they're worth considering a pretty down year for WR talent in free agency and the draft.

Bears got McGlinchey
Nope. I was duped by someone I follow who got duped by a fake account.
Mark Duper
Super Duper

In real news Benjamin Allbright, who is a trusted follow, is saying Bears and Broncos are in a battle for McGlinchey.

Whether Denver gets him or not, after the Powers signing it's easy to see Sean Payton is not playing around with fixing that OL.

ETA- Denver got him.

Users who are viewing this thread