What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest (1 Viewer)

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Just wanted to give a heads up to those that participated.

I won't have the time to run the contest. I will gladly give any info to anyone that would like to take over the contest. It's not hard but does take a little time.

I won't have the time to run the contest. I will gladly give any info to anyone that would like to take over the contest. It's not hard but does take a little time.
Noooooo! Was excited for this again. @QuizGuy66 can you take it back over? :P

What? You too busy to do it too? :wink:

I will take it over this year. Thanx to @bro1ncos for running it recently. This year's top prize will be a random sampling of craft beers from my local area, or a couple t-shirts, you decide. Second place will be less beers or less t-shirts, and third place will be a few Miller Lite's! Stay tuned for my opening thread...

What? You too busy to do it too? :wink:

I will take it over this year. Thanx to @bro1ncos for running it recently. This year's top prize will be a random sampling of craft beers from my local area, or a couple t-shirts, you decide. Second place will be less beers or less t-shirts, and third place will be a few Miller Lite's! Stay tuned for my opening thread...
You're the hero we all needed.

Thank you man.

Users who are viewing this thread