What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - Is Josh Sweat switching to Linebacker? (10 Viewers)

Seems like Isaiah Rodgers really shined at OTAs.

Another nail in the coffin for James Bradberry methinks

And I guess Nakobe Dean is behind both Devin White AND Zack Baun, not the greatest thing I wanted to hear.

With that said, Seems Hurts and Parris Campbell have developed a connection which is a good sign.

Nakobe Dean is too small to play LB in the NFL.
Yeah I'm kinda out on him. Disappointing but the myriad of issues or red flags re his health have just put me off.

With that said, f****** A Howie, I wish he would take the position a little more serious.

And I guess Nakobe Dean is behind both Devin White AND Zack Baun, not the greatest thing I wanted to hear.

With that said, Seems Hurts and Parris Campbell have developed a connection which is a good sign.

Yeah I'm kinda out on him. Disappointing but the myriad of issues or red flags re his health have just put me off.

With that said, f****** A Howie, I wish he would take the position a little more serious.

Yeah, he literally signed a guy (Devin White) who PFF had as one of the worst LBs last year. Upgrade. LOL!

Yeah, he literally signed a guy (Devin White) who PFF had as one of the worst LBs last year. Upgrade. LOL!
Correct, although I am really really hoping it was more Vic Fangio going "I can make this guy play better" which I have to believe is true to a degree.

I have a feeling hurts is going to be awesome. The coaching hurt so much last year

You cant spend money everywhere

I have a feeling hurts is going to be awesome. The coaching hurt so much last year

Hurts didn't look right running the ball last year. He didn't look like he could outrun anyone.

what's wrong with Campbell at WR3? We could do worse

what's wrong with Campbell at WR3? We could do worse

Nothing at all. I do like the rookie from texas AM to some.crazy things as well. They will run the ball.with him as well. Book it

Hurts didn't look right running the ball last year. He didn't look like he could outrun anyone.
I mean, he definitely hurt his knee at a minimum fairly early in the season

Users who are viewing this thread