What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 PPR Keeper (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
Which player should I keep?

10-team, PPR, 1-keeper, 1QB/2RB/2WR/2FLEX/1TE league.

Garrett Wilson in the 8th round
Nico in the 11th round
Achane in the 11th round

*A keeper is assessed a 3 round tax each year they are kept. So if I were to keep Achane in 11th for 2024, I could keep him in the 8th round in 2025.

In a keep one league I don't worry about value and just keep the best player. The impact of the player is not as big as keeping 5 or 6 people where value becomes a bigger benefit. This is one guy. Just keep the best guy.

Your choice is tough. I am torn between Wilson and Achane as who will have the best year. Both come with significant risk for different reasons. I think the upside of Achane is too hard to pass up and that is where I would go but it is very, very close. It could change as we see TC unfold and a connection develops between Rodgers and Wilson and Rodgers health is confirmed. Or if Achane gets injured or Wright makes a splash. Essentially it is an ever evolving situation.

Today....I lean Achane.

Wilson. I love his potential this year with Rodgers. But that is stuffy. Probably not go wrong with Wilson or Achane.

In a keep one league I don't worry about value and just keep the best player. The impact of the player is not as big as keeping 5 or 6 people where value becomes a bigger benefit. This is one guy. Just keep the best guy.

Your choice is tough. I am torn between Wilson and Achane as who will have the best year. Both come with significant risk for different reasons. I think the upside of Achane is too hard to pass up and that is where I would go but it is very, very close. It could change as we see TC unfold and a connection develops between Rodgers and Wilson and Rodgers health is confirmed. Or if Achane gets injured or Wright makes a splash. Essentially it is an ever evolving situation.

Today....I lean Achane.
The first line is key - keep the best player. So many things change year to year don't worry about the +3 round tax that may get added to a guy. If they are a stud they will be worth keeping again.

For me I lean Wilson as I think he's going to have a much better year with a better QB situation. He had a ton of targets last year and this year the quality will be better.

Achane has a massive ceiling but he's still in a time share. He could absolutely smash but he has also been dinged up. WIth 1 keeper I think Wilson is a bit safer and still great value so I lean Wilson.

Which player should I keep?

10-team, PPR, 1-keeper, 1QB/2RB/2WR/2FLEX/1TE league.

Garrett Wilson in the 8th round
Nico in the 11th round
Achane in the 11th round

*A keeper is assessed a 3 round tax each year they are kept. So if I were to keep Achane in 11th for 2024, I could keep him in the 8th round in 2025.
I would keep Wilson. As long as Rogers stays Healthy Wilson would put up 1st round numbers.

Yeah, I would go Achane too. RB's are less dependent on all the other variables. Rodgers is 40 and the Jets don't have a backup plan in place.

I'm way late on this thread, but my pick would be Achane.

Yeah, I would go Achane too. RB's are less dependent on all the other variables. Rodgers is 40 and the Jets don't have a backup plan in place.
I don't understand. Wilson is worth an early 2nd and Achane goes in the 3rd. Good chance he could use his 2nd to reacquire Achane while Wilson won't make it out of the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread