What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Openings in Keeper and 2 Openings in Non Keeper CBS Money Leagues (1 Viewer)

sinctybldh

Footballguy
Hi my name is Scott and I have 3 openings in a 5th year 3 player keeper league we run on cbs. the entry fee is $65 for either league. For the keeper I am going to do a 9 player draft for the 3 new owners so that it will be fair for everyone. I will post the rules and if u are interested please email me at lavipers74@aol.com

League Entry Fee: $65

Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.

Ties go to the team with better TotYd.

Scoring based on total stats each period.

Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.

Scoring for Offensive Categories

FG - Field Goals 3 points

Plus 1 point for a FG of 40 to 49 Yds

Plus 2 points for a FG of 50 to 59 Yds

Plus 3 points for a FG of 60 to 100 Yds

FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays 0 points

Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points

PaInt - Passing Interception -1 point

PaTD - Passing TD 4 points

Plus 2 points for a PaTD of 40 to 100 Yds

PaYd - Passing Yards 0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 20 PaYds

Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd

Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points

ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points

Plus 2 points for a ReTD of 40 to 100 Yds

ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds

Plus a 6 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd

Recpt - Reception 1 point

Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points

RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd

XP - Extra Points 1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories

DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points

DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points

Int - Interceptions 2 points

PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored 0 - 0 PAs = 10 points

1 - 9 PA = 7 points

10 - 17 PA = 5 points

18 - 24 PA = 3 points

25 - 27 PA = 1 point

SACK - Sack 1 point

STY - Safety 2 points

YDS - Yards Allowed 0 points

Constitution: League Rules:

Entry Fee: $65.00.

Inaugural Draft:

Order 1-12 back 12-1. Snake style.

17 rounds

You must have the specified roster limits as shown earlier in the rules. Otherwise, you would end up with an illegal lineup.

Our starting line up consists of three different types of formations. You may choose which ever line up you like week in and week out.

1. Standard:1 Quarterback, 2 Running Backs, 3 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Team Defense.

2. Wish Bone:1 Quarterback, 3 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Team Defense.

3. Run and Shoot Offense:1 Quarterback, 1 Running Back, 4 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End, 1 Kicker, 1 Defense.

You may have 8 reserve players.

That would be a total of 17 players drafted.

Keepers:

1. You may keep up to 3 players on your roster.

2. You may keep 3 players for up to 3 years.

3. Beginning in 2006 Each team will choose 1 player on their roster to keep going into next season's draft.

5. After the 2006 draft each team will give me 3 players that they want to keep for 3 years a piece.

4. Once a player is kept the max number of years the player goes back into the draft pool. There are no resigns.

DRAFT PICK TRADING

1. For future years you may not accumlate more than 1 extra first round pick. So you may have up 2 only 2 first round picks.

2. If you make a trade only an even amount of picks can be traded. So If I trade 3 picks I have to receive 3 back. If I trade 2 picks I can only receive 2 back. Etc.

3. Both parties must pay at least half of next year's fees to trade draft picks.

Our veto rule will be like my baseball leagues.

VETO SYSTEM

Trade Vetoes:

A trade request sent to the commish is executed after both owners submit and accept the trade on the website and email the commissioner. I will email the league with the trade request and the time frame in which to protest will be listed on the email which is 24 hours. 2 Protests by owners will automatically send the trade up for vote. The protesters must submit an argument (only to the commissioner) as to why the trade should be up for vote. There will be a 7 man panel that (will not include the protesters, commissioner, or the parties that traded) every owner on the panel must vote unless I get 4 decisions that either approve or kill the trade. It must be a majority veto to kill the deal, in other words 4 votes out of 7 will either approve or kill the trade. Votes must be kept confidential so no feathers get ruffled. Once a panel has made a decision I do not want to hear another word about the trade. The commissioner will not issue a trade veto request unless he feels there was cheating involved or if he feels that a trade can be a total detriment to the league and if that is the case there will be no vote, the trade will be outright vetoed with penalities in place.

ALSO I am invoking a new rule which I named the "Ricky Clause". If anyone in this league is deemed by myself or to members of the league as a league disruption then I may excercise my right to vanquish that owner from the league. What I mean by disruption is making racist comments, causing others in the league problems or being a total psychotic sociopath aka Ricky. If you are removed from the league because of this reason you will not be issued a refund.

Also if you choose to quit during the season you will also not be issued a refund.

Rosters will be locked 5 minutes before game time either Thursday or Sunday. Which ever day starts the football week.

We have a waiver draft on Tuesday nights. Make sure you queue up your adds/drops each Tuesday.

Tiebreaker for regular season is determined by the teams starting line up has the most total yards.

The trade deadline is in Week 11 which is November 14, 2004 at 2 pm pacific time.

Weekly Trade Deadline:

This deadline will be for the day before the start of each weeks first game. So if a game is on a thursday then the trade must be in 7 pm pacific time on Wednesday. If the first game is a Saturday then the trade must be in 7 pm pacific time on Saturday. If the first game is a Sunday then the trade must be in 7 pm pacific time on Sunday.

Playoffs:

1)The 2 division winners and 4 wild card teams(the 4 teams that have the best record among all the non division winners) will make the playoffs.

Round 1:

The two division winners have a round 1 bye.

Round 2:

In round two the team with the best record will face the first round winner who had the worst record of the two teams who advanced to Round 2. The second best team will face the better of the 2 teams that made it to the second round.

Championship: The teams that beat their round 2 opponents will advance to the Championship. The winner will be the League's Champion.

Wildcard Tiebreakers or Division Winner Tie Breakers:

1) This will be determined by record against the opponent in question. For example, If Team A and Team B are tied then we will look up their record against each other during the regular season. If Team A was 2-0 against Team B then Team A advances to the playoffs. If there is a 3 way tie we will go by total points scored.

2) If this does not solve the tiebreaker then we will go to most points for the whole season with the teams that involve a tie. The team that had more points advances to the playoffs. In the event that three teams are tied we will go by, in order, who had the most points.

3) If three or more teams are tied, the tiebreaker will be determined by total points scored on the season.

PAYOUTS: Breakdown

Total of $780

Site Fee: $110

Champion: $380

Runner Up: $160

2 Division Winners: $65 each

Draft Order For Each Season after the Inaugural Season:

Will be determined by record. It will go from worst to first. The 6 non playoff teams will go by their regular season record. The playoff teams will be determined by finish for the playoffs. Tiebreakers for non playoff teams and playoff teams will be determined by 1) Record against, if there is still a tie then we will go by 2)total points on the season which will be listed in the standings.

Users who are viewing this thread