What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Owners Needed - Established $25 Yahoo Keeper Superflex League (1 Viewer)

tp4cornholio

Footballguy
We are looking for three replacement owners for our established 12 team Yahoo Superflex + Flex league (No kickers or defense). $25 league fee paid through yahoo directly with winnings paid out by Yahoo. 1st Place = $180, 2nd Place = $90, 3rd Place = $30. It's a good, active group and this league has been going for a few years and with most being friends and family it will probably go on until we all die off :) I'm sure I'm missing something so feel free to ask whatever questions you may have.

Below I'll list the main league rules and then the teams available and their draft order. Most of the owners are friends and family but I cannot get responses from the three owners (not friends or family) so I need to move on, especially during this COVID year.

COVID Rules (2020 only):

• If the NFL cancels the season prior to the completion of the 8th week of football, the league will be cancelled and all monies will be refunded and we'll try again in 2021
  • If the NFL cancels the season after the completion of the 8th week but prior to the 17th week, the league will be considered complete and the final standings will be based on total points.
  • If the NFL does not cancel at all, standard league H2H rules apply.
  • Added an additional four bench spots in lieu of IR spots to accommodate depth instead of COVID IR. This may stay in place for the coming years depending on how it goes.
Keepers:

• 4 Keepers Allowed/Required - Only 1 QB can be kept and there are no other penalty or restrictions to keepers e.g. no round loss for players kept making this a "quasi dynasty"
Draft order determination:

• Bottom six placing teams go into a random draw (FantasyPros draft order generator, with another non-impacted owner present) to determine the next year's draft order. This helps prevent tanking for higher picks.
  • Seeds 7-9 draft order is determined by total points e.g. lowest = pick 7
  • Seeds 10-12 (in the money) draft in the order placed e.g. league winner is 12th
Positions:

QB - 1

Superflex - 1

Flex - 1

WR - 3

RB - 2

TE - 1

Bench - 14

IR - 2

$1000 FAAB for waiver wire

Team 1 (1st Overall Pick)

• Dwayne Haskins