What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4pm - Jamaal Charles [Q] - RB, KC - game-time decision (1 Viewer)

Drs say he has a 50% chance of playing....although there is only a 10% chance of that. -Frank drebin

I love when I see 9 posts, come in here and think maybe there's an update, and see nothing but bad jokes.

Yes, I know this post is doing the same thing, but at least it's pointing out the problem.

I love when I see 9 posts, come in here and think maybe there's an update, and see nothing but bad jokes.

Yes, I know this post is doing the same thing, but at least it's pointing out the problem.
I get your point. You click on the thread expecting to see relevant information and then you're disappointed if you don't. To me that tells me there's nothing relevant, or new, to report. It's a message board though - communicating beyond just simply relaying facts creates a personality that elicits interest to the message board as a whole.

You just have to sift to find the relevant information. Maybe posts should be color coded based on a rubric to which one can filter, such as relevant information to the thread vs a conversation piece as a comment, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

reported HAS is really just a bad bruise
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jamaal Charles' ankle injury is more of a bruise than a high-ankle sprain, and he has a "real chance" to play against the Dolphins.

reported HAS is really just a bad bruise
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Jamaal Charles' ankle injury is more of a bruise than a high-ankle sprain, and he has a "real chance" to play against the Dolphins.
However, Rappoport later tweeted:

@RapSheet: #Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (ankle) is not expecting to play today, Im told. Will still test it out pregame. Looking like Knile Davis

I can't seem to properly do an embed code but @CHarrisESPN just tweeted that @JayGlazer is reporting he expect Charles to be inactive.

I get your point. You click on the thread expecting to see relevant information and then you're disappointed if you don't. To me that tells me there's nothing relevant, or new, to report. It's a message board though - communicating beyond just simply relaying facts creates a personality that elicits interest to the message board as a whole.

You just have to sift to find the relevant information. Maybe posts should be color coded based on a rubric to which one can filter, such as relevant information to the thread vs a conversation piece as a comment, etc.
There are plenty of threads in the Shark Pool for conversation and banter, but these pinned injury threads are really just for news.

JayGlazer
@JayGlazer

Jamaal Charles still hurting this AM. Andy Reid wants him to show he can protect himself 100% in order to play him. Plan is to sit him unless he can convince them he can be full go

The way his ankle bent last week, there is very little chance he plays. Classic smokescreen. Use common sense here.

fyi....

#Chiefs inactives vs #Dolphins: Murray, Wilson, Thomas, Charles, Berry, Tardif, Square

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) September 21, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread