What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6-2 make a move or stay put? (1 Viewer)

pb187

Footballguy
 I'm 6-2 in a 12 team H2h, non ppr league. But had a few bad losses so I'm 6th in total points

- Im strong at RB, could use some help at WR. 

Just got offered Courtland Sutton for Aaron Jones...what do you think?

- I like having my four horse RB combo of Zeke, Ingram, Carson and Jones, but I also like the potential of Sutton

Start 1qb, 2rb, 3Wr, 1te, 2flex, 1td

QB:  Ben Roethlisberger
RB:  Ezekiel Elliott, Mark Ingram
WR:  Stefon Diggs, Michael Crabtree, Keke coutee
TE:  Rob Gronkowski
Flex: Aaron Jones, Chris Carson 
TD:  Philadelphia Eagles

Bench

QB:  Jamies Winston 
RB:  Carlos Hyde, Wendell Smallwood
WR:  Dede Westbrook,, Nelson Agholor, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

I would keep Aaron Jones.  I want to at least see if his usage increases with the trade of Montgomery. 

I'd keep Jones and dump Hyde and Winston for anyone on waivers. With MVS coming on you should already be ok but a lottery ticket couldn't hurt.

I'd keep Jones and dump Hyde and Winston for anyone on waivers. With MVS coming on you should already be ok but a lottery ticket couldn't hurt.
With Carson hurting grab Mike Davis if available.  I'd like Sutton more with a better QB, but I also expect Packers to be pass heavy.  Montgomery didn't get a ton of touches so I don't think this helps Jones a ton, although it does help a little.  The DT trade does help Sutton a ton.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/772031-ppr-lineup-question-whir/

Users who are viewing this thread