What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"75 Hard" challenge (2 Viewers)

I'm nearing the halfway point... Day 34 today. I've been perfect on all the requirements (except selfies every day) so far, even though it's meant some really early workouts and long walks outside in the cold and rain.

The good: my mind is definitely more clear - which is extremely helpful at work, I mostly feel better (the exception being my knees and feet from lots of walking, but that seems to be improving), and it's good to know that I have the mental toughness to complete something that isn't easy. Total sobriety was something I needed and has had huge benefits on my anxiety, energy, and mental clarity. That will be the most complicated hurdle after 75 days... I absolutely can't go back to where I was before, but my insistence on perfectly completing this challenge gives me hope that I have the willpower to continue something that takes effort and sacrifice. I also love walking... basically just being outside. I work inside all day, so these long walks every night (and on weekends, morning as well) have been extremely enjoyable. I live in Wisconsin, so we'll see how it goes come December. But the joy I get from listening to podcasts and going for an hour-long walk by myself has been a huge surprise.

The bad: I still don't enjoy morning workouts. I just feel tired and unmotivated. It hasn't stopped me, and it won't, but ugh... I'm also a bit disappointed in my weight loss. I've stuck to my diet... sixteen hour fast each day, low carb/keto... but I'm only down about 8 or 9 pounds. I used to drop that in a week without much effort; now I'm working out/walking two hours a day, not drinking, and keeping a good diet, but the weight isn't coming off. I'm only doing selfies on day 1, 25, 50, and 75... There's a definitely noticeable difference from day 1 and day 25, and I'm hoping day 50 will continue that trend, but it's so discouraging every day seeing the scale stuck on what it's been for two weeks. I wonder if my body is just holding on to all this water being thrown at it. I may need to do a 48 hour fast or something just so I can see that damn number drop. Or reconsider the diet... I'm not sure.

The meh: Water has been super easy. 32 ounces gone by 7am during my morning workout, another 32 done by lunch, another 32 before I head home from work, and then it's just 32 ounces the rest of the night. I've also been drinking 2-5 cups of coffee each day, and a big Gatorade Zero every other day or so. I think I could do 2 gallons a day without a huge problem, though I'm not going to try it. I'll definitely keep up with the extra water consumption when this is over. Probably not a gallon every day, but more than likely most days. Reading has been ok... the books have been good, but it's mostly kind of been a PITA chore at the end of the day. When I've had some free time and read during the day it's been quite enjoyable. My guess is that I won't continue reading at all since it's not a priority for me.

Overall it's been easier than I thought. I've had a few social events... my friends and I saw Bill Burr at the Fiserv last Sunday... it would have been nice to have a few drinks with them, but the mindset of not cheating -even a bit, ever- has made it easier than expected. I like gruecd's idea of doing a modified version of this again. I may do that based on how my routine changes after the 75 days is up. This challenge is making me healthier and needs to continue way past 75 days in some form or another.
Interested in hearing more about the diet and are you lifting weights?

Best thing I did during this process was keeping the calories up. When I finished I think I had reset my metabolism and the crap didn't go to my waistline.
That's interesting. My diet is a lot of vegetables... usually just a big salad for lunch and then lightly sautéed broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, and onion for dinner, along with mostly chick breast and sometimes beef or pork. Snacks are usually almonds, pistachios, or something that facilitates peanut butter into my mouth like celery or apples. Probably too many low carb wraps as well. No breakfast, 16hrs between dinner and lunch.

I lift weights three times a week. I'm 45 and don't have any aspirations of gaining back muscle, and I'm certainly not looking to take on the diet I would need to do so. My lifts are just the basic ones I did back in college with dumbbells and a bench. I'll be honest though... I'm not completely sure what I'm intending to get out of weight lifting. It probably can't hurt, but I'm not convinced it will help all that much either.
At your (our, though I’m a little older) age, weight lifting should be about maintaining muscle mass, not building strength imo. Too much potential for injury lifting heavy, all for vanity and/or pride.

I stopped weight lifting years ago, but do plenty of body weight exercises - mostly climbing. At this point in my life, I’m all about functional strength and preventing injury.

I'm nearing the halfway point... Day 34 today. I've been perfect on all the requirements (except selfies every day) so far, even though it's meant some really early workouts and long walks outside in the cold and rain.

The good: my mind is definitely more clear - which is extremely helpful at work, I mostly feel better (the exception being my knees and feet from lots of walking, but that seems to be improving), and it's good to know that I have the mental toughness to complete something that isn't easy. Total sobriety was something I needed and has had huge benefits on my anxiety, energy, and mental clarity. That will be the most complicated hurdle after 75 days... I absolutely can't go back to where I was before, but my insistence on perfectly completing this challenge gives me hope that I have the willpower to continue something that takes effort and sacrifice. I also love walking... basically just being outside. I work inside all day, so these long walks every night (and on weekends, morning as well) have been extremely enjoyable. I live in Wisconsin, so we'll see how it goes come December. But the joy I get from listening to podcasts and going for an hour-long walk by myself has been a huge surprise.
While podcasts can certainly be enriching, try exercising outside without any electronic stimuli. Leave your phone and ear buds at home. You may be surprised at all the small things you notice. I also think it’s better to organize your thoughts, and clear the mind.

Oh yeah, great job with all that ****ing water.
Most definitely. I almost always walk the same trail that is just outside of town, along cornfields and a wooded area... very quiet. Some nights I go without ear buds (sometimes because I just forget them) and I agree that it can be beneficial to be alone with my thoughts. But my brain never shuts the hell up (which is why sleep is a huge problem for me, but that has been better thanks to this challenge), so often I'm more relaxed with an interesting podcast to steal attention away from my thoughts.

And sometimes I turn the ear buds off when there are shady characters milling about the trail when it gets dark. It's honestly the perfect place to mug someone so I need to be a bit more alert to my surroundings at times. Still, the element of danger adds excitement in my dumb monkey brain so I admit I enjoy it.
Say, in terms of not sleeping due to your brain not shutting up - I recently got a sound machine for nighttime, and I love it. Just enough background noise to keep my mind from getting too active. Plenty of sound options to choose from.
Mind sharing what you got? For as long as I can remember I've used a fan, but that hasn't been much help the past five or so years. About a year ago I bought a sleep mask with Bluetooth speakers in them, and it did help to listen to meditation music, ocean sounds, etc. I probably use ZzzQuil three or four nights a week... I don't have a clue if that's bad for me, but in any case I'd like to be able to sleep without it.

While podcasts can certainly be enriching, try exercising outside without any electronic stimuli. Leave your phone and ear buds at home. You may be surprised at all the small things you notice. I also think it’s better to organize your thoughts, and clear the mind.

Most definitely. I almost always walk the same trail that is just outside of town, along cornfields and a wooded area... very quiet. Some nights I go without ear buds (sometimes because I just forget them) and I agree that it can be beneficial to be alone with my thoughts. But my brain never shuts the hell up (which is why sleep is a huge problem for me, but that has been better thanks to this challenge), so often I'm more relaxed with an interesting podcast to steal attention away from my thoughts.

And sometimes I turn the ear buds off when there are shady characters milling about the trail when it gets dark. It's honestly the perfect place to mug someone so I need to be a bit more alert to my surroundings at times. Still, the element of danger adds excitement in my dumb monkey brain so I admit I enjoy it.
Say, in terms of not sleeping due to your brain not shutting up - I recently got a sound machine for nighttime, and I love it. Just enough background noise to keep my mind from getting too active. Plenty of sound options to choose from.
Mind sharing what you got? For as long as I can remember I've used a fan, but that hasn't been much help the past five or so years. About a year ago I bought a sleep mask with Bluetooth speakers in them, and it did help to listen to meditation music, ocean sounds, etc. I probably use ZzzQuil three or four nights a week... I don't have a clue if that's bad for me, but in any case I'd like to be able to sleep without it.
This is it. I believe my DIL uses the same model. She's a nurse that works overnight shifts and has to catch daytime sleep. Shocked that this is only $22 on Amazon. My daughter got off pretty easy for my recent birthday. :thumbup:

Super simple to operate and modify (sound level; lights (or not); sound selection) with a touch.

FTR, meds like Zzzquil are not good for restorative sleep. Same goes for alcohol (general info, not targeting you specifically).

FTR, meds like Zzzquil are not good for restorative sleep. Same goes for alcohol (general info, not targeting you specifically).
Thanks for the advice, and that makes sense on both accounts. About two weeks into this challenge I went down to only using Zzzquil once a week and could now probably go without it. I suspected it wasn't a good solution to my sleep problem, but being up all night was a worse option. Not sure if eliminating alcohol, eating better, or the extra exercise has made the biggest difference in my sleep... probably a combination of all three. Definitely another reason to continue these habits after my 75 days is up.

Day 50.

Haven't missed a thing yet (except I'm only doing selfies on day 1, 25, 50, 75). This challenge leads to weird situations... last Saturday I made a very deep run in a poker tournament. After collecting my winnings I headed out for my hour-long walk at 1:30am. Worried about possibly being mugged at 2am on a Saturday night, I stuffed a wad of cash in my sock. Then when I got home I had to read...

I really wish I could say I feel better and that I'm happy I'm doing this, but it's just not true. I can't wait until the next 25 days is over. My body hurts every morning, which has been incredibly discouraging, and the workout requirements have been a significant disrupter in my life. No alcohol and being strict on my diet have been both easy and very beneficial. But man... I just don't have good joints and not taking any days off is killing me. The pain just gets progressively worse with each day.

I vowed to complete this, which I will, but so many times throughout the day I hate it. I hate that my body feels like this after workouts. I hate that I feel old. My only hope is that when this is over I can continue to eat well, drink little, and adjust my workouts to a level that makes my body feel better without feeling like I got hit by a truck each day when I wake up.

Day 50.

Haven't missed a thing yet (except I'm only doing selfies on day 1, 25, 50, 75). This challenge leads to weird situations... last Saturday I made a very deep run in a poker tournament. After collecting my winnings I headed out for my hour-long walk at 1:30am. Worried about possibly being mugged at 2am on a Saturday night, I stuffed a wad of cash in my sock. Then when I got home I had to read...

I really wish I could say I feel better and that I'm happy I'm doing this, but it's just not true. I can't wait until the next 25 days is over. My body hurts every morning, which has been incredibly discouraging, and the workout requirements have been a significant disrupter in my life. No alcohol and being strict on my diet have been both easy and very beneficial. But man... I just don't have good joints and not taking any days off is killing me. The pain just gets progressively worse with each day.

I vowed to complete this, which I will, but so many times throughout the day I hate it. I hate that my body feels like this after workouts. I hate that I feel old. My only hope is that when this is over I can continue to eat well, drink little, and adjust my workouts to a level that makes my body feel better without feeling like I got hit by a truck each day when I wake up.
Probably don’t have to tell you this, but you may be overtraining. Alternatively, you’ve hurt yourself, or an old injury is flaring.

The exercise can be anything you want - maybe take a break from walking, and do something like yoga/stretching instead? Swimming is another possibility.

When I did the challenge, the daily low impact exercise wasn’t painful, and I think you can find something that will work for you. It may take some trial-and-error, but the variety will make it more interesting.

Hopefully, you can find exercise you enjoy, that will become a habit even after the next 25 days. Good luck.

Last edited:
Day 50.

Keep pup the good work.

Easy spin and 45 minute stretching routine would be a good recovery day.

Day 50.

Probably don’t have to tell you this, but you may be overtraining. Alternatively, you’ve hurt yourself, or an old injury is flaring.

The exercise can be anything you want - maybe take a break from walking, and do something like yoga/stretching instead? Swimming is another possibility.

When I did the challenge, the daily low impact exercise wasn’t painful, and I think you can find something that will work for you. It may take some trial-and-error, but the variety will make it more interesting.

Hopefully, you can find something you enjoy, that will become a habit even after the next 25 days. Good luck.
I wish that were the case because it would be an easier fix. But my outside walk is about as easy as it gets - I average about 3.3/3.4 mph, so it's not like I'm hauling or anything. And it's always a flat path. My joints are, and have always been, just crappy. When I do a squat it sounds like Velcro ripping apart in my knee. And that's in addition to the popping.

I really think if I just took a 3-4 day break it would help, but that can't happen until Thanksgiving. I was just hoping my body would adjust to the extra movement, but it just keeps getting worse. Oh well...

Great work! What books did you read? We need a FBG book club.
And a longevity thread. The books were Outlive by Peter Attia and Lifespan by David Sinclair.

I also read most of my cousin’s unpublished autobiography, a climbing self-improvement book, and compendium of evidence-based physical examination.
Outlive on sale for $3. It's well, well worth reading.

Almost 4 weeks in.

Weight down about 5 pounds without trying. Still no desserts. Hunger peaked about 2 weeks ago to fuel workouts but now back down and seems to be less than when I started. I've increased morning protein intake as well.

Workouts have generally been a 45 minute run, a brisk 3 mile walk, or lifting weights plus a little extra to get to 45 minutes (pushups, walking up and down stairs repeatedly, etc). Of the 14 workouts per week, ~5 have been runs, ~6 have been weightlifting, and the remainder are walks (3-4). The key is getting my outside workout done first, usually mid morning then the 2nd workout isn't a big deal, typically some time in the evening.

No alcohol isn't an issue. Water hasn't been hard, but I do actually have to think about it. If I had done this during the summer, I'd hit it by lunch or mid afternoon every day.

Selfies aren't an issue, but just dumb.

Just finished Grit. Great book. Started Endurance.

Overall feel pretty good. It's just a thing now. I do hope and think I can continue the workouts each day like I am. I won't time them, but my goal is to keep the habit of 2 per day and a minimum of one every single day.

And the brisk walks have definitely helped with fitness and something I've never really done before. I like it.

And the brisk walks have definitely helped with fitness and something I've never really done before. I like it.
Brisk walking is great, so good I decided there’s no need to resume running, which I stopped at the time of my first ablation.

I usually walk up a ~2.5 mile hill next to my house with 1200 foot elevation gain. It’s never too steep, but hard enough to get my heart rate above zone 3 (70% max HR) for half an hour of the 1.5 hour total. If I’m alone, it’s also a great time to think - no music is key.

Or I go with my wife, at a slower pace. Less physically taxing, and usually less thinking.

I have easier and more difficult walks/hikes too. They’ve definitely become habit, as I’ve missed less than 5 days of exercise in nearly 6 months since we first started the challenge.

I skip more meals, drink water, and read more often too. But daily exercise has been the easiest to maintain long term.

Finished on Saturday. I had 100% compliance each day.

I had blood tests done on day 74 and they didn't come back as well as I was hoping. Cholesterol and triglycerides have always been high, but are the lowest in 7 years. Still high (225 & 221), but trending the right way. The big disappointment was my HDL (good cholesterol). It dropped from 55 (normal >40) in 5/2022 to 27. WTF? That completely tanks my Cholesterol/HDL Ratio. I had a nurse call and say that my provider wants me to exercise 30 minutes five days a week. LOL. I've been doing 1.5hrs seven days a week. May need to go on statins...

Moving forward my goal is one workout every day, at least .5 gal water, limited alcohol, and continuing my diet (lost 15lbs during the 75). Screw books.

I had blood tests done on day 74 and they didn't come back as well as I was hoping. Cholesterol and triglycerides have always been high, but are the lowest in 7 years. Still high (225 & 221), but trending the right way. The big disappointment was my HDL (good cholesterol). It dropped from 55 (normal >40) in 5/2022 to 27. WTF? That completely tanks my Cholesterol/HDL Ratio. I had a nurse call and say that my provider wants me to exercise 30 minutes five days a week. LOL. I've been doing 1.5hrs seven days a week. May need to go on statins...

Moving forward my goal is one workout every day, at least .5 gal water, limited alcohol, and continuing my diet (lost 15lbs during the 75). Screw books.
What was your final weight loss? I know @AAABatteries would like to see some before/after selfies 😍

Pretty odd your HDL halved with that much exercise. Remind me, what were your dietary constraints? I thought 16:8, low carbohydrate…were you ketotic?

Also, unless you smoke, have high BP or diabetes, your CV risk is probably still low. Plug in your info here; 7.5% 10-year risk is the cut-off where statins are recommended

And did everything keep hurting? What was your final exercise regimen?

Oh, and congrats. These guys won’t award 100% compliance without daily selfies, but you did all the hard stuff.

What was your final weight loss? I know @AAABatteries would like to see some before/after selfies 😍

Pretty odd your HDL halved with that much exercise. Remind me, what were your dietary constraints? I thought 16:8, low carbohydrate…were you ketotic?

Also, unless you smoke, have high BP or diabetes, your CV risk is probably still low. Plug in your info here; 7.5% 10-year risk is the cut-off where statins are recommended

And did everything keep hurting? What was your final exercise regimen?

Oh, and congrats. These guys won’t award 100% compliance without daily selfies, but you did all the hard stuff.
Final weight loss was 15lbs, though I lost an additional two pounds of water weight on day 76 after having some alcoholic drinks and not drinking much water. I started at 203.2, weighed in at 188.0 on day 75. My goal is to get to 175 which was what I weighed in 10th or 11th grade. I don't think I could stand myself if I sent pics though.

The HDL is really confusing and upsetting. It just makes no sense. I don't smoke, don't have diabetes, and my BP is medically controlled (though I think I could probably be fine off the meds).
You're correct on food. Not sure if I was in ketosis... I never checked. M-F I had a salad every day for lunch, and usually celery and pb for a snack. Dinner was typically fish or chicken with a ton of vegetables. A fair amount of low card keto wraps as well.

Definitely for me the hardest days were 50 - 65. That's when my knees, feet, and hips hurt enough to bring me down mentally. I just felt so old. But the last ten days weren't so bad, and it's incredible how two days off have brought me right back to feeling fine. Moving forward with just a single workout each day should be manageable from a joint standpoint.

Last edited:
Day 37.

Still going strong. More walks than runs due to schedule stuff, but otherwise not bad.

That said, colonoscopy and 75 Hard don't mix well. Today should be fun.
How did the second half go?

How was your compliance?

Lessons you learned?

Besides your bowels, what will continue moving forward?

Day 37.

Still going strong. More walks than runs due to schedule stuff, but otherwise not bad.

How was your compliance?

Lessons you learned?

So, ended up stopping just a few days later. I was going to have to end early because of an overseas trip and, I forgot what was the exact reason, but it was just time with stuff going on. I made it 6 weeks.

I felt wonderful doing it. Afterward, I actually missed it and since then, for various reasons, my activity level has plummeted. I actually plan on restarting this and just doing it as a regular thing.

Even though I didn't complete the challenge, I think it's worth doing for anyone that is even remotely considering it.

Day 37.

How was your compliance?

Lessons you learned?

So, ended up stopping just a few days later. I was going to have to end early because of an overseas trip and, I forgot what was the exact reason, but it was just time with stuff going on. I made it 6 weeks.

I felt wonderful doing it. Afterward, I actually missed it and since then, for various reasons, my activity level has plummeted. I actually plan on restarting this and just doing it as a regular thing.

Even though I didn't complete the challenge, I think it's worth doing for anyone that is even remotely considering it.
Same here. I thought I'd be so glad it was over, and I suppose I was for about a week, but I really do miss it. And I'm bummed how quickly I fell back into my old routine. I guess I need a strict regimen or I'm a lazy, weight-gaining idiot.

I'm switching things up, at least while the weather is crappy here in WI. I'm still doing no alcohol and a strict diet. Instead of a gallon of water I'm only doing 3/4 of a gallon. That water was much easier for me than some of you on here, but I'm with Terminalxylem and don't think there's anything about a gallon of water that is special. 3/4 of a gallon will keep me up on water, but not get annoying.

Instead of two 45-minute workouts I'm going to just do one 60-minute each day, and it doesn't need to be outside. I did almost all my walking during 75 Hard on trails, and right now they're a mess with the weather.

Instead of reading a non-fiction book, I'm going to study something for 20 minutes each day. It will probably switch between poker (I pay a subscription service for lessons) and marketing (my occupation). I figure that's self improvement without the hassle that is reading.

I'd like to incorporate meditation at some point, but I've never been successful in the past trying to make that a routine. I'm just terrible at it.

Starting today. Timing works out well, it's time to get back on the fitness train and get healthier.

And it's nice knowing I can do it.
On day 5. I'm glad I got back into this. Having that purpose to get things done each day for health is a good thing.

Had a road trip a couple days ago. Arrived a little bit before sunset, it was cold and sleeting outside, and got into the hotel, threw on the running clothes and knocked out 4+ miles. Back to the hotel gym later that night to lift.

Drove back home yesterday, went out for a 45 minute walk with the dog immediately since it was almost sunset and then another lift last night before heading to bed.

Would never otherwise do those things. And it's not as if it was "hard", but it just takes discipline even when you've got other things going on.

Anyway, almost 5 down and 70 to go :)

For any of you even remotely considering this, just do it. Worst thing is you don't finish but get through at least 1 day. But you'll surprise yourself and almost certainly feel good doing it.

Starting today. Timing works out well, it's time to get back on the fitness train and get healthier.

On day 5. I'm glad I got back into this. Having that purpose to get things done each day for health is a good thing.

Had a road trip a couple days ago. Arrived a little bit before sunset, it was cold and sleeting outside, and got into the hotel, threw on the running clothes and knocked out 4+ miles. Back to the hotel gym later that night to lift.

Drove back home yesterday, went out for a 45 minute walk with the dog immediately since it was almost sunset and then another lift last night before heading to bed.

Would never otherwise do those things. And it's not as if it was "hard", but it just takes discipline even when you've got other things going on.

For any of you even remotely considering this, just do it. Worst thing is you don't finish but get through at least 1 day. But you'll surprise yourself and almost certainly feel good doing it.
What diet are you following?

What diet are you following?
Same as last time. No desserts/sweets. Not completely cutting out sugar, per se, as I'll still do a PB&J or yogurt with honey, for example, but it's good enough for me. And while it's not a formal diet for the challenge, just trying to limit portions for most meals.

No alcohol is easy. I rarely drink anymore. Water is a little more of a challenge during winter, but it's still not that bad. Selfies are dumb, but whatever. Non fiction reading I've enjoyed more than I expected. Read 2 complete books last time in just 40 days. Already halfway through one now. I read on my phone and usually do it while I lift, reading 1-2 pages between sets (while also drinking water!). Multitask.

The key is getting the outside workout done in the morning/early afternoon and getting it out of the way, weather and schedule permitting. For the next couple months, it shouldn't be bad. And weather is cooperating pretty well right now for mid February. I'll take it while I can.

I'm going to take another run at this starting tomorrow. 10 day forecast looks to be above freezing.

I've gotten the gallon water jug out, moved the laundry basket off of the rowing machine, and grabbed my copy of The Innovator's Dilemma.

I'm going to take another run at this starting tomorrow. 10 day forecast looks to be above freezing.

I've gotten the gallon water jug out, moved the laundry basket off of the rowing machine, and grabbed my copy of The Innovator's Dilemma.
Just over 2 weeks in. So far going ok. I've been sick the last week and it's made it a grind the last couple days between not feeling well, work, and kids activities. Yesterday was feeling pretty run down but still just got it done. This weekend will be a challenge with some travel, but I'll find a way.

Just over 2 weeks in. So far going ok. I've been sick the last week and it's made it a grind the last couple days between not feeling well, work, and kids activities. Yesterday was feeling pretty run down but still just got it done. This weekend will be a challenge with some travel, but I'll find a way.
Nice. I'm only on day 3 of round 2 of 75h. Only one workout this time around, and substituting 20 minutes of learning something for the reading. And only 3/4 gallon of water. Same diet though and no alcohol. So it's more like 75 kinda hard.

Almost done with day 32.

So far so good. Feeling good and weight starting to creep back off. Workouts have been lifting and walking every day. I'll get back to running at some point, but enjoying the walks with the new dog even if the workout isn't as difficult.

No significant roadblocks to finishing so hopeful I'll get there.

Almost done with day 32.

So far so good. Feeling good and weight starting to creep back off. Workouts have been lifting and walking every day. I'll get back to running at some point, but enjoying the walks with the new dog even if the workout isn't as difficult.

No significant roadblocks to finishing so hopeful I'll get there.
Yup. Back at it again today myself. 15 of the 20 I lost last summer is back. Already rode the bike today. Headed out to lift here in a few.

Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me. Okay, I'm gonna do the challenge. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells.

But I’m just doing a 60 day challenge. This week I’m taking my 21yo to Chattanooga and Nashville, along with one or two whiskey tours.
Then right after Memorial Day we’re heading to the Gulf for 4 days. I’ll maintain most of the challenge but will be beach drinking.

Not really sure what “diet” to use. I might just go with a “no added sugar, no desserts other than fruit” type.
1. Follow a structured diet. No alcohol or "cheat meals."
2. Complete two 45-minute workouts a day. One must be outside.
3. Drink a gallon of water.
4. Read 10 pages of a nonfiction, educational book. Audiobooks don’t count.
5. Take a progress picture

Heel injury derailed me before I really got started up again. I couldn't even get a walk in. Have gotten in a better water habit and paying attention to the diet. Hoping to start again on Wednesday if I can walk more than 400 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread