What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

Code:
   .(V)  I  I
Amoeba about to be eaten by a Venus Flytrap

Last edited by a moderator:
{ * * * * * * * }{* * * * * * ** }{ * * ** :smoo: * *}{ * * *** * * * }{ ** * ** *** * }Several Species of Small Furry Amoeba Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict

.shuke amoeba.Shick! amoeba.Mr. Pickles amoeba(It may be hard to distinguish some of the features, but trust me, they're fla\/\/less reconstructions.)

.shuke amoeba.Shick! amoeba.Mr. Pickles amoeba(It may be hard to distinguish some of the features, but trust me, they're fla\/\/less reconstructions.)
Hi. Please translate jokes for us dumb non-labsians. TIA.

Hi. See, amoebas are so small that details are indistinguishable and they all look the same. It's a joke of scale. Don't worry, it wasn't all that funny to start with.

Hi. See, amoebas are so small that details are indistinguishable and they all look the same. It's a joke of scale. Don't worry, it wasn't all that funny to start with.
Oh. :unsure: :rotflmao:

Code:
|_                         _|| |_                     _| ||   |_          |_ _|  _|   ||___|_____________|___|_____|                  .
Amoeba Hoffa

Code:
(__)             (__)             (__)             (__)         (oo)             (oo)             (oo)             (oo)  /-------\/-*     /-------\/       /-------\/   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ / |     || \     )*)(\/* /  *     / |     ||*  ||----||  *   \ |||/)|/()(    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\/|(/)(/\/(,,/   \)|(/\/|)(/\  Cow munching   Grass munching   Cow in water       Cow in trouble    on grass         on cow

The brown acid that is circulating around us is not specifically too good. It's suggested that you do stay away from that, of course it's your own trip, so be my guest, but please be advised that there is a warning on that one, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread